Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Here You Are Free To Spend Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here You Are Free To Spend Money (171 Views)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / Good Things In Life Are Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here You Are Free To Spend Money by ivysunday(f): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Here You are Free to Spend Money
Xue Feng

The miraculous the Second Home (now New Oasis for Life)is the kingdom of the Greatest Creator. Here live a group of diligent, kind, simple and honest people. In order that people can have free access to money, several months ago I left two thousand Yuan RMB in the drawer of my bedroom in the 3rd subunit, where I seldom stay. I told sisters and brothers that if they need some pocket money they are free to collect it from my bedroom, and that they need not make any request to anybody and report to anybody about the money they have spent. These days I have returned to the third subunit on the matter of expansion.

Today I counted the money that still remains in the drawer. Several months have passed and there is still 980 Yuan left. That is to say, 1020 Yuan has been spent, which means that on average each person has spent less than seven Yuan a month. How simple and honest people are here!

Practice has proved that Chanyuan celestials who have undergone the baptism of Chanyuan values are the most civilized people in the world. Here “no one pockets things found on the road and doors need not be bolted at night”. People, don’t you want to change your conventional way of life and live in the miraculous and beautiful the Second Home? Make your effort for this purpose. The Home is waiting for you. All people in the world who are willing to follow the way of the Greatest Creator and the road of Chanyuan can live happily, peacefully, comfortably and harmoniously in the Second Home.

Soon, this way of money use will also be practiced in other subunits.

2012-03-20
Re: Here You Are Free To Spend Money by alphabbey1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Are Chanyuan Celestials also known as Christians ?
Re: Here You Are Free To Spend Money by ivysunday(f): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
alphabbey1:
Sorry , we are not, we are not even organization. We are a group of people who love collective life.

To scale the highest realms of life and LIFE, we should resolve to blend ourselves into collective lives, because without doing this, our dreams and ideals cannot be realized. Thus far, mankind has never experienced real collective lives. A group of people simply working together cannot be counted as a real collective life unless all their members’ food, clothing, shelter, transportation, birth, aging, illness, and death are included as public interests, and with neither private property, private ownership, nor marriages and families, and when those coworkers also live and relax together and share all their blessings and woes. Any differences between individuals in terms of status, life, or enjoyment means a departure from the tenet of collective lives.
Re: Here You Are Free To Spend Money by ivysunday(f): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
alphabbey1:
Lifechanyuan is a place where great souls come together to create a peaceful, beautiful, and harmonious reality for humanity and at the mean time, to make themselves qualified for accessing higher life spaces by means of self-cultivation and self-improvement.​

Lifechanyuan is the integration of Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, science and Mao Zedong thoughts which truthfully explains the origin of the universe, the mystery of LIFE, and the true meaning of life.

For thousands of years, human beings have been groping their way forward and lost themselves. They have been suffering unnecessary grief and sorrows, not knowing the secret of LIFE; Few ever ask themselves: Why should I be busy as a bee all day long? Does it have anything to do with the meaning of my life? What’s the difference between me and a rushing ant?

During the history, many have been working hard to seek the answers; sages such as Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, Mohammad, Lao Tzu, from one generation after another had paid their painstaking efforts for us; Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln had worked so hard for us. All of them tried to create a peaceful world in which everyone enjoy happiness; some other great sages had endured the hardships and advised us in earnest in order to lead us into a happy homeland; but the real answer seems to be still far away from us, and we still need to go a long journey, step by step, to approach the other side of truth.

Lifechanyuan has answers and solutions for human sufferings and increasingly serious crises of the world, it also has answers for inquirying souls for questions as “Who am I, where did I come from, where am I going?” Lifechanyuan contains precious truths from the Greatest Creator of universe. It reveals how the universe comes into beings, how LIFE started, and the origin of human beings. It explains the meaning of time and space, and the purpose and meaning of LIFE. It also points out the cause of human suffering, the future of mankind, and the way how a person can get an everlasting happy life.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is At Work In This Guy Life? / . / Reps Member, Dennis Idahosa Provides Edo Community Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.