Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide (26768 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ / Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by ybalogs(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Probably done in good faith but will definitely be misconstrued as Hausas taking over or some sort of Islamisation of Nigeria. All in all security should be our priority now so that's a good move.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by RapistOnBail: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by FlordFlorez(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Nation wide u say? Are we all herdsmen??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2020
orisa37:
orisa37 is cursed!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by yrex01(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
nnamdi kanu z right afterwards. I tot he always spew thrash but I'm just confirming he'd see it all.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Exponental(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Ko jooor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Troublemakers.
A neighbor wants to forcefully set up vigilante in my own house and without my approval wants to bring in his own property. Whats his problem. His reasons for his action is because we are Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by bigfish3k: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2020
Hmnm, negative restructuring

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Ikem11(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2020
IDeyNL:
That's good.

We will also set up Amotekun and OPC in the north

Nonsense! Stay your North we stay our south. Wicked set of souls
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by emerged01(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
This is a good idea on how to break up Nigeria on time. The idea is greatly welcomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Sunriserealtors: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by olaniyilukman(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
My fellow Nigerians, pls let take a closer look at the issues of this Fulani herdsman activities, they have been living with us for years and we hardly hear about them unleashing mayhem on Nigerians but immediately Muhammadu Buhari assumed power, we frequently hear of Fulani herdsman killing people at will and Nigerians easily judge any unacceptable killing and attached it to Fulani herdsman.. I believe there is more to this than what we are actually thinking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by robosky02(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Calm down

It could be cattle wide not nation wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by bigfish3k: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2020
We can now all see the reason for the movement of people from the north to the south during the lockdown
They are all fulani vigilantees in disguise.
The South should wise up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Ikem11(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Nothing is good here.

Each man should man his territory and no need for interference in another man’s territory.

Who told you that there is political advantage for us to set up Amotekun and OPC in the north?
They have more advantages than us setting up security anywhere in the country. Hence, the need to fend them off setting any security in our land.

If u don't know he is an agent of demons... Just ignore the bastard
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Openbusiness4: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2020
undecided setting up terrorists camps across the country in preparation for a violent takeover by war is Step 2. Step 1 was Establishing Boko Haram, ISWAP to form a Caliphate in the North. Step 3 will be to unleash terror, mayhem, destruction and death through the terrorist camps spread across the country, in order to finally take over Nigeria and declare Nigeria a Fulani Islamic country. Yet Yorubas and Igbos are busy calling themselves flat and cone heads, afonja and ipods, while the enemy is strategically and systematically taking over the North. And once they are done with the North, the South is next. Now think and reason it well, most of all the carnage and bloodletting and horrendous civilian killings happening in the North that we read on the news, do you know it is mainly HAUSA people being slaughtered and killed like mosquitoes? Hausas are the major casaulties of the terror going on in the North. They have the largest population among the Northern tribes. They can't even fight back, they have been neutralized and just living as sittiing ducks praying they escape the next wave of unending terror attacks whenever it comes. Think about it. Hausas are the closest tribe to them. Yet they are being slaughtered like chicken to take over their lands. Now imagine the horror that will happen in the South for southerners that they see as outsiders and infidels. The South had better wake up fast. Restructuring is a SCAM, it won't work. The earlier the Southerners unite to break away from this forced evil marriage called Nigeria, the better it is for everyone of us. "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL" has never been realer than it is right now. No single tribe can withstand these marauders alone. They have backing from the powers that be that are holding this country in economic, civil and political hostage. Southern unity is the solution out of the real dangers that portends ahead, now already at nearing our doorstep. But NO, let us keep shouting south wâste, brown roof, and potopoto and red mud, let us keep yelling afonja and ipig till they PUT US ALL IN CHAINS and lead us to the slaughter..... I just pray God can help me make a financial breakthrough to escape my sons from dis country before then. I'm not running anywhere. I will stay here and fight for my freedom. But my children or any other southern children should not pay for the sins of the foolishness of the older generations in the South sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Royalfurnitures: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2020
These people really think they own Nigeria just cos their man is in power.How can they are up a security outfit in other parts of the country?
Did the southwest extend Amotekun to the north? Nonsense!!

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that"s why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Sammy07: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Is it safe to say, I'll see the end of Nigeria in my lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by pman096(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2020
The country we live in angry, a country where people feel they have the right to do anything they like, because they have the support of some politicians..The politicians from the south go to Abuja and become yes-men to these barbaric people and sell their states to these potential jihadists all in the name of power and appointments. God no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Sammy07: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Nation wide u say? Are we all herdsmen??

grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by olisaEze(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2020
All those that voted this calamity government, how market?

From 2015 till date, wahala no dey finish for Naija! Things fall apart when the center can no longer hold.
And who’s at d center again? That’s right, the grand patron of these same people!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Nationwide??! Lol...

Someone should tell those inbred cow-humping infidels to secure the North where they and their president truly belong... They have no business in the South, neither do we need their 'security'!!!

Naija just dey cast everyday... Chai!!! They want to turn the entire nation to a Caliphate.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by favour32(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
This country is gone.
This is recipe for chaos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by bigfish3k: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
olaniyilukman:
My fellow Nigerians, pls let take a closer look at the issues of this Fulani herdsman activities, they have been living with us for years and we hardly hear about them unleashing mayhem on Nigerians but immediately Muhammadu Buhari assumed power, we frequently hear of Fulani herdsman killing people at will and Nigerians easily judge any unacceptable killing and attached it to Fulani herdsman.. I believe there is more to this than what we are actually thinking...
Afonja Muslims. RUBBISH
If you have sense of reasoning you won't write this

Haven't they claimed responsibility severally?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by RealEzee(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
They should keep their outfit or whatever they call it to the north oooooo, but did cac revoke ohaneze and the likes recently why them no do same for this pple?
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by ebenhazard(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Devil they go church?
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by KNOWMORE56: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Are they settinging up vigilante in their host communities or what are they saying?

The troubles they are looking for shall come to them in doubles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by illicit(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Ogume dey o
E ma lo wa
cool
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Reference(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2020
bigfish3k:
Hmnm, negative restructuring

Told them so. What they hid their heads in the sands from is being forced on them. Very soon it will be too late to get this country back on an even keel.

Very soon even restructuring by round table negotiations will become impossible when there are no longer any cards on the table to play with... when there is no longer anything to talk about....when the king is captured and the mives on the chessboard is fully checkmated.

When I say Nigerians are too dull, too ignorant to cultivate a better country, time has proven right. I.just hope the end game for southerners is not to abandon their homelands go into exile en masse.

That once utterly, ridiculous thought is gradually becoming a distinct, distant possibility.

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by jrusky(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Apc una don hear Nice one. I said it then anybody in the South that beling to apc should be stone people said i'm too harsh now can you hear Buhari people now?

See what apc has put Nigerian into recently we just watched video how some Edo's waving the wizard brooms opening their teeth supporring apc who has secretly legalized fulani security nationwide.

Make una carry on una hear.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by donnie(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Christians say "pray for those who are slaughtering you..." How will you pray when you're dead?

The "love your enemies" teaching has been taken out of context. It refes to those of your own people whom you are enemies with. Abi you want to love Satan?

They're killing your people and raping your women and you're praying. You are worst than an infidel. REPENT.

#AwakeOIsrael

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers / Fayose: Bullion Van Driver Confesses As Zenith Denies Sponsoring Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.