Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide (27022 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ / Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by backnbeta(f): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2020
hammer8:

WAT ARE WE GOING TO THEIR BUSH IN NORTH TO DO?

WE DONT WANT THEIR LAND?

SW IS THE PROBLEM OF THE SOUTH.

HAD JONATHAN CONTINUED FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS, THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.

BUHARI WOULD HAVE DIED AND A MODERATE NORTHERNER WOULD BE OUR PRESIDENT NOW.

YORUBA GREED IS THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA.

OBJ HAD 8 YEARS, YORUBA HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH PRESIDENT FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE, AT LEAST 24 YEARS TIME.

NOW LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LIFE AND MORE WILL BE WIPED OUT AS FULANI ADVANCE.
We don't need their land, but even if we need it we dare not go there. However, I agree with you that some people's greed brought this calamity upon us but I disagree with you on your erroneous generalisation. All it takes to win an election in Nigeria is a few greedy people coming together to rig any mofo of their choice into power, not your vote, not my vote!
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Ikeast(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
South is very weak..
Here in S.East if Aboki and Igbos have misunderstanding,they will run to Army barrack and take refuge...
imagine ordinary Arewa youth sending Igbos home for reason........
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by hammer8: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
max57:
God help those who can't help themselves

LIKE HE IS HELPING THOSE, WHO CANT HELP THEMSELVES IN SOUTHERN KADUNA.

THAT SAME GOD SAID THOSE WHO WANT TO SAVE THEIR LIFE WILL LOSE IT.

BUT THOSE, WHO LOSES THEIR LIFE FOR ME WILL FIND IT. MATTH 16>25

IT IS BETTER TO STAND AND FACE YOUR ENEMY AND LET THEM FEEL THE WRATH THAN RUNNING AND STILL GET KILLED ON THE WAY LIKE RAT.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by hammer8: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2020
THERE ARE NO COWARDS IN SS AND SE.

FULANI WILL SOON LEARN THAT THE HARD WAY.

WE WILL TEAR DOWN THEIR CAMPS AND GET THEM RUNNING.

WE WILL FOLLOW THEM TO WHEREEVER THEY CAME AND MAKE SURE WE WIPE THEM OFF THE SURFACE OF NIGERIA.

NIGERIA ARMY WILL NOT SAVE YOU, WE WILL BE PREPARED FOR THEM TOO.

THIS IS HOW WE BRING IT, WEN WE BRING IT.

GO AND ASK GOWON.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Imagine the boldness of these beasts.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Yus2020: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari killers are out again
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2020
THEY WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THEIR YOLOBA SLAVES!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by abidem4real: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/miyetti-allah-sets-up-vigilante-nationwide/
Are they mad ni? Setting up vigilante in another man's land? They must be crazy. I think they themselves are preparing for imminently unavoidable war in this country. This move must be opposed by the southerners before the situation gets out of hand.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Samfloxin(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2020
WAR is coming,it is a FACT. I don't give a damn to your stupidity
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by mcgaius: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
We know why we are in this mess
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by mcgaius: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2020
We know why we are in this mess in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Samfloxin(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2020
yrex01:
nnamdi kanu z right afterwards. I tot he always spew thrash but I'm just confirming he'd see it all.
Their eyes will clear, I said it this morning and someone was giving his ancestors a lecture on freedom fighting.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Ezennwa(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2020
hmm!

A Welcome Development

We Are One Nigeria, We Should Learn How To Accommodate Our Brothers From Other Region, Peace Is The Key

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by tundaz2002: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmm, these guys never seem to amaze one with their impudence/audacity..
This decision will definitely be rejected by many...
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by KingMicky3286: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
It will not work.

Fulani do not have a nation of their own. They intend to make Nigeria their official nation. It will not work.

They should divide Nigeria. We dash them the whole north. Leave south and middle belt alone. Let them turn the whole north to a separate country called Fulani republic. Then the hausas who supported them will know the evil they brought upon themselves.

But Nnamdi Kanu said it, and many people called him Pig....... So , its not a new news.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by chatinent: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2020
I'm not surprised at all. You can ask why.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by hammer8: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2020
backnbeta:

We don't need their land, but even if we need it we dare not go there. However, I agree with you that some people's greed brought this calamity upon us but I disagree with you on your erroneous generalisation. All it takes to win an election in Nigeria is a few greedy people coming together to rig any mofo of their choice into power, not your vote, not my vote!
mcgaius:
We know why we are in this mess

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by hammer8: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Ezennwa:
hmm!

A Welcome Development

We Are One Nigeria, We Should Learn How To Accommodate Our Brothers From Other Region, Peace Is The Key
[/s]

Fulani will soon cry.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by osusuallstars: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2020
What an affront !!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by bigfish3k: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Why all do these attack now... Just my opinion
I just don't like Yo
Yorubas Muslims defending the caliphate that has enslaved us all
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Ezennwa(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2020
hammer8:
[s][/s]

Fulani will soon cry.
grin Do You Have The Balls To Make Them Cry

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Imagine the effontry, this guys think they have the monopoly of violence, we will shock you people.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Bekool(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Premiumwriter:
But which kain problem be this?

They are the ones killing people everywhere and they are still the ones forming security outfits and still asking police to protect themselves.

Are they now forming security outfit to protect themselves from themselves?

Besides, these miyetti Allah suddenly grew bolder the moment buhari stepped in.

They will have no place to hide when buhari's regime tenure is finally over in 2023 I just pity the innocent ones amongst them. All those non fulani communities in the middle belt and the core north that the fulanis are currently occupying will definitely be recaptured by the real owners by then.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by God1stson(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good goods cheesy grin end of Nigeria is near cheesy grin
Your right.these are the activities that will further creat crack and set the stage for other groups to unite and liberate themselves.
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by God1stson(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2020
EyezofGod120:
sad the east should set up theirs too,so that when the war begins no one will be left out,,, and the thing go come sweet die,,the end of Nigeria is near,,,2023 go brutal
Don't mind our Governors, when the time comes we will sideline them.i trust God will help us. We all need prayers and help from God.it been long they started planning this and southern policitions have been playing games with the life of her people. Shame on all the Igbo governers for refusing to setup and fund regional security outfit. We have the worst political elites now. PLS ANYBODY THAT KNOWS THEM SHOULD TELL THEM THAT WE ARE ASHAMED OF THEM FOR BEING SO MORONIC AND NOT UNDERSTANDING THE SIGNS OF THE TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by IkwerrePikin: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2020
orisa37:
OVER AMBITION. IT'S BAD. IT'S PRESUMPTUOUS AND ANIMALISTIC MOTIVES OF MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN. THEY DON'T HAVE THAT AUTHORITY TO EXTEND SUCH A SINISTER PUSH NATIONWIDE. WITHOUT UNDERMINING THE AUTONOMY OF THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES, ONLY THE FEDERAL POLICE CAN DO WHAT THE MIYETTI ALLAH ARE PLANNING. THE DSS CANNOT.

From Orunto27

What about the minorities in the middle bet?
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by backnbeta(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2020
hammer8: .
I rest my case because I agree with you on this note cheesy
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by Risentouch(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
I just imagine as I dey for east here miyetti Allah police just come arrest me, e no go funny oo
Re: Miyetti Allah Sets Up Vigilante Nationwide by hammer8: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2020
backnbeta:

I rest my case because I agree with you on this note cheesy

LOL wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta / Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead / APC Blames PDP For Creating SARS, Hails Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.