Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) (20349 Views)

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory / Ikpeazu Inspects Newly Renovated Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia (Photos) / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Oyinara Governor,they always run mad during their second term
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Nice gutter. Nzuzu big time, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Abia state need a prayer from a good pastor to rescue the state from bad governor
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Djyucee1(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin grin. I can't help it but laugh even though I'm so angry and disappointed owing to the fact I'm from this state. It's a shame that all our governors that have led us have failed. Can you imagine the mockery?? Please which project is he inspecting Foolish governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Asquare84:
Abia state need a prayer from a good pastor to rescue the state from bad governor

No they need to vote him out and reclaim their state. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by aziaka111(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Work more and show less Sir
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Exodora: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Useless Governor !!! In shot he is self-servicer.
I will call someone to help me check the refurbished Okpara Auditorium cause in March that I was there with the Deputy governor I didn't see any thing refurbished about it.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Yus2020: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Abia state Governor and Akwa ibom state Governor are in the same class, useless Governor's
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Our Best governor in SE. MR PROJECT. Ride on, Abia shall be great again.

You are doing well sir
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2020
This petty projects isn't what is going to set Nigeria on the part of growth, y waste tax payers money on this useless auditorium, when u could have used it to install traffic lights in 7 deck, Install in tonimas junction, aririaria market, Ogbor hill, use d money to open a scholarship fund for students to study in the US, UK and China on things that we need?

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Abia is coming up !
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Jeux: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
what's with Nigerian governors and open drainage sef?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by ayenale1(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
The only thing i can say is chaiiiii
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by tot(f): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2020
No vision, no sensible policies, no strategic long term thinking. That is the bane of Nigerian leaders.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Yus2020:
Abia state Governor and Akwa ibom state Governor are in the same class, useless Governor's
You sound stupid.. Comparing light to darkness
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Ezennwa(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2020
supercase1:
The Fulani recent setup of a Nationwide Vigilantee outfit in Nigeria on 29/07/20 is evil and sinister it must not succeed and stand.because if it succeed,we are all finished and doomed and south kaduna will be a childplay.share this vital message to all your friends offline on social media,Twitter Instagram Whatsapp Facebook Snapchat
#saynotofulanisationofnigeria
Enlightenment campaign
Learn How To Accommodate, We Are One Nigeria, Peace
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2020
I pity some people who take Lagos and Yoruba as their political headache and problems instead of advising their governors to emulate Lagos governor on his good governance which is a follow up foundation laid by former governors. Stop criticizing Tinubu and Yorubaaaaaaaa they have gone far.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Where are the projects? Lol.

Yet Abians will still refuse to hold this clown of a governor accountable, but will think its a Tinubu in the West or Fulani in the North that are their greatest headache.

They really deserve their excellent governor.

Are u dumb or is it that u can't read ?

Infact tell me the project osun governor has commissioned

How many yorubas talk against him the way igbos talk against abia governor
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by 3gpvids: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Op

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Mo3891: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
tot:
No vision, no sensible policies, no strategic long term thinking. That is the bane of Nigerian leaders.

That is the bane of Abia State leaders

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by QuotaSystem: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

Are u dumb or is it that u can't read ?

Infact tell me the project osun governor has commissioned

How many yorubas talk against him the way igbos talk against abia governor

Shut your putrid mouth. Do I look like your fellow juvenile delinquent?

What concerns me with Osun?

You had better face your backward state and get your low IQ out of my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Where are the projects? Lol.

Yet Abians will still refuse to hold this clown of a governor accountable, but will think its a Tinubu in the West or Fulani in the North that are their greatest headache.

They really deserve their excellent governor.

Read the comments of Abians on the Twits above, we are not doling in calling out the underperforming idiot who calls himself Abia governor
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by sukar886: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Chaiii, who do abia state this thing
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Mumu, Dem still dey hail am... Chaiii
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by lastempero: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Local dimkpa,the most useless governor.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Sambai65(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria governors dont have commissioner of work and infrastructure again
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Heathrow44:
This petty projects isn't what is going to set Nigeria on the part of growth, y waste tax payers money on this useless auditorium, when u could have used it to install traffic lights in 7 deck, Install in tonimas junction, aririaria market, Ogbor hill, use d money to open a scholarship fund for students to study in the US, UK and China on things that we need?
Nice suggestions, but am sure within 24hrs touts will vandalize all of them.
There's high level of illiteracy and toutism over there with no government presence over there, its just the detroit of usa.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by Lynfroddo: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
shame
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures) by tot(f): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Mo3891:

That is the bane of Abia State leaders

GTFO my mention abeg. I'm not here for the crap you people do here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I May Not Win 2023 Presidency - (video) / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa / Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.