Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans (31411 Views)

"If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka / Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Yorubafirstson: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9UgVuRotGM

Fast rising Nigerian music star, Portable, has now taken to social media to backtrack on his claim of being the founder of a dreaded cult group, One Million Boys.

According to Portable, he is like a pastor with many followers or a herbalist and alfa with many followers. The singer added that he is an angel with many followers behind him.
The music star also denied claims of being a thief like what the One Million Boys are known for and that he is a child of God.

Meanwhile, The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Alkali Baba Usman, on Monday ordered a probe into a claim by controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, that he founded a dreaded cult group, One Million Boys.
POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Portable had claimed in a video that he created the group which is largely made up of youths terrorising residents of Lagos and States. He has deleted the video.

In a statement, Muyiwa Adejobi, Force Public Relations Officer (PRO) said the Lagos Commissioner of Police has been asked by IGP Baba Usman to investigate Portable.
“Sequel to the trending video of one Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable where he claimed to have formed the One-Million Boys cult group terrorising some parts of Lagos State, the IGP has ordered CP Lagos to investigate the indicting statement and take necessary legal action.
“This directive is premised on the continuous effort of the Nigeria Police Force to fish out pillars and sponsors of cult groups in order to decimate their activities and restore sanity to our society,” the statement by the police reads.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-to-investigate-portable-over-ties-to-deadly-robbery-gang/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by dawnomike(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Opportunities will open doors for you... But, stupidity and folly can shut them all

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by NwaNimo1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
So your not an 'agbero'....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216490.gif[/img]

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Stargangz: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
No day will pass wey dis mofo no dey make headline. That's why I've been clamouring for gun ownership for 9ja citizens, just one bullet for dat his cone head is ok for me. I'm sick of hearing about this werey on a daily basis.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Yorubafirstson: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stargangz:
No day will pass wey dis mofo no dey make headline. That's why I've been clamouring for gun ownership for 9ja citizens, just one bullet for dat his cone head is ok for me. I'm sick of hearing about this werey on a daily basis.

If guns should be realized in Nigeria don't you think we may need it for more pressing insecurity challenges than wasting on portable?

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by r4bbit: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2022
dawnomike:
Opportunities will open doors for you... But, stupidity and folly can shut them all
Gbamsolutely

10 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by tctrills: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Yorubafirstson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9UgVuRotGM

Fast rising Nigerian music star, Portable, has now taken to social media to backtrack on his claim of being the founder of a dreaded cult group, One Million Boys.

According to Portable, he is like a pastor with many followers or a herbalist and alfa with many followers. The singer added that he is an angel with many followers behind him.
The music star also denied claims of being a thief like what the One Million Boys are known for and that he is a child of God.

Meanwhile, The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Alkali Baba Usman, on Monday ordered a probe into a claim by controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, that he founded a dreaded cult group, One Million Boys.
POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Portable had claimed in a video that he created the group which is largely made up of youths terrorising residents of Lagos and States. He has deleted the video.
In a statement, Muyiwa Adejobi, Force Public Relations Officer (PRO) said the Lagos Commissioner of Police has been asked by IGP Baba Usman to investigate Portable.
“Sequel to the trending video of one Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable where he claimed to have formed the One-Million Boys cult group terrorising some parts of Lagos State, the IGP has ordered CP Lagos to investigate the indicting statement and take necessary legal action.
“This directive is premised on the continuous effort of the Nigeria Police Force to fish out pillars and sponsors of cult groups in order to decimate their activities and restore sanity to our society,” the statement by the police reads.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-to-investigate-portable-over-ties-to-deadly-robbery-gang/

This boy is making enemies in high places. APC no dey forgive like that oh

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by infohenry(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Guy you talk too much, handle this your fame with caution before it consume you.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Yorubafirstson: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2022
infohenry:
Guy you talk too much, handle this your fame with caution before it consume you.

This is the best advice he needs. He should concentrate on making more trending videos now than creating enemies

24 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by ECASH120: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable is saying many things and unsaying them at once. He should be careful

53 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Yorubafirstson: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2022
ECASH120:
Portable is saying many things and unsaying them at once. He should be careful

He is still an upcoming star so he ought to be wise

3 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Melodydoctor: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Wetin Consign Me

4 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by posty56: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2022
too late, next time control your mouth illiterate, his manager should take over his Instagram account

16 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Dikaveli(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Divide this country and that tribe will go on oblivion..

Everything about them is over hyped and over rated

Niger delta can boast of oil
Same with some parts of east

North can boast of agriculture

East can boast of economy

But that noise making tribe only knows of lagos state ... I only blame other tribes that developed that state .

Yes Lagos state is Yoruba but trust me as a true delta .... Yoruba won't have more than 39% of her people in lagos
Igbos 28%
Others 15%
Then people born on the street that doesn't know their parents may be they are Igbo,Fulani ,Efik, ibibio,urhobo ,ijaw ,bini etc are 8%

But those lousy oil soup urchins will be on nairaland ranting about Lagos that's why their people in that land are wayward .

I just imagine our this dirty one landed himself into serious problem.

I don't even see anything portable about this urchin,

Face not portable
Character no portable
Voice not portable
What else can i say ..

As a DSS officer i wish i will lead the group to arrest this idiot honestly i will waste him and say he ran into lagoon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2022
E don clear for em eyes...

1 Like

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Realtalk20: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2022
dawnomike:

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by RaptObserver: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Good. Continue to confuse the FG since they can't face serious issues. Any musician that can draw the attention of government through controversy usually get more followers. So it is a smart move by this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Naija4love(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
grin you’re joining the one million inmate with your madness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by benuejosh: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
He will learn to keep his mouth shut very soon. Very dirty boy.

11 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by McBrooklyn(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Guyman after realising his folly no wan go jail or end up for six feet underground just yet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Phock2sweet: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
That naked video of portable with his dangling deeik na nairaland feminist go watch am pass..... Use am orgasm demselves

1 Like

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by NotKnown: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Fear don catch my guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Dannycypher(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
You can never be an angel with many followers.
Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by ExAngel007(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
hmmm

So you've change mouth.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by sofiscatedmoron: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable is a typical afonja man,
His behaviors,etc

12 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by AsapTeddy(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
U go soon chop better beatings for cell.

Ode..

Meanwhile..

APC = AGBADO PLUS CASSAVA

8 Likes

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
You say wetin!

Angel Kee you there

Someone should lock this mofos ass up

1 Like

Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by MuslimIgbo: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
grin
This foolish boy.

Meanwhile
Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer cool cool cool
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans by potent5(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Fame miss road. grin grin grin grin

Continue de misbehave in the name of fame. One day monkey go go market and not return again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team / Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) / MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.