Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

You Shouldn’t Be Upset, I And Prince Are Just Friends - Nengi Clears Ozo (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Shouldn’t Be Upset, I And Prince Are Just Friends - Nengi Clears Ozo (VIDEO) (435 Views)

Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shouldn’t Be Upset, I And Prince Are Just Friends - Nengi Clears Ozo (VIDEO) by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2020
The entanglements going on in the Big Brother Naija house between the housemates keep getting interesting, barely eleven days of their stay in the house.

The entanglement between Eric and Lilo, Neo and Vee, Erica and Kiddwaya, Erica and Laycon, Nengi and Prince, Nengi and Ozo, have been the talk of the day in all social media platforms.

One entanglement which many viewers will definitely want to see sailing, is that of Nengi and Ozo. Both housemates seem to have started growing some sort of feelings for each other, as they have been seen on camera eating together, and having a quite time together.

While Nengi keeps flirting with other male housemates, in a way not to allow emotions come between herself and the main reason she's in the house, Ozo now seems to be jealous seeing...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Tells Prince Shes Just Using Him To Pass Time( Video) / Audrie & Daisy's Daisy Coleman Dead By Suicide At 23 / Singer Kuami Eugene Welcomes A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.