Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) (26556 Views)

A Means Of Drawing Closer To Allah / Revive A Sunnah! Being Closer To The Best Of Mankind. / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by Akhirastriver(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2020
newdawn2017:
What had quaran done for ur life?? Do far?
Who is dis one again ,na glo u dey use ni
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
drlateef:

That “you” refers to unbelievers. That’s why I added the preceding verses which you have carefully removed to make your fake story.

So according to allah only unbelievers will enter HELL FIRE right?

But according to your own version of quran in verses 72:
“ Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.”

1. ur god allah said it will save those who feared allah, the question is WHO ARE THOSE WHO FEAR allah THAT YOUR god allah WILL BRING OUT FROM THE HELL FIRE, AND WHO ARE THE WRONGDOERS ur god allah WILL LEAVE inside it??

2. Why not quote that CLUELESS and HOPELESS VERSE, is that verse missing in your own quran?
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by drlateef: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

So according to allah only unbelievers will enter HELL FIRE right?

But according to your own version of quran in verses 72:
“ Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.”

1. ur god allah said it will save those who feared allah, the question is WHO ARE THOSE WHO FEAR allah THAT YOUR god allah WILL BRING OUT FROM THE HELL FIRE, AND WHO ARE THE WRONGDOERS ur god allah WILL LEAVE inside it??

2. Why not quote that CLUELESS and HOPELESS VERSE, is that verse missing in your own quran?

The verse is very clear, unless you want to borrow brain to think. Wrongdoers don’t believe in Allah, like you. Those who fear Allah are Muslims. They will be saved from the hell fire. Very simple.
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:24am On Aug 11, 2020
drlateef:

The verse is very clear, unless you want to borrow brain to think. Wrongdoers don’t believe in Allah, like you. Those who fear Allah are Muslims. They will be saved from the hell fire. Very simple.

1. That's the point SLAVE, Which means that those "YOU" are Muslims.. That's what I'm asking from you. In short you MUSLIMS are going to HELL FIRE.. Now back to the verse

Sura 19:71 There will be no one of you (Muslims) who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.

You know what, tell allah to return your sense of reasoning is that clear grin

2. What about the CLUELESS and HOPELESS verse, still awaiting to see from your own version SLAVE
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by drlateef: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

1. That's the point SLAVE, Which means that those "YOU" are Muslims.. That's what I'm asking from you. In short you MUSLIMS are going to HELL FIRE.. Now back to the verse

Sura 19:71 There will be no one of you (Muslims) who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.

You know what, tell allah to return your sense of reasoning is that clear grin

2. What about the CLUELESS and HOPELESS verse, still awaiting to see from your own version SLAVE

I think something is wrong with you. Why do you like inventing your own ideas into verses that are straightforward in meaning? I have told you Allah is referring to wrongdoers as those who will enter the fire. People like you. A slave of Allah will be saved from hellfire. That’s simple.
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
drlateef:

I think something is wrong with you. Why do you like inventing your own ideas into verses that are straightforward in meaning? I have told you Allah is referring to wrongdoers as those who will enter the fire. People like you. A slave of Allah will be saved from hellfire. That’s simple.

1. Slave, is English affecting your brain negatively?

From your own version in verse 72 your god allah said it would separate you Muslims from the wrongdoers thereby leaving the wrongdoers alone in hell fire. The point is that you slaves are still going to HELL FIRE, it is a MUST okay grin

72:

2. Why ashame to qoute that CLUELESS and HOPELESS verse? Are you trying to run away from this
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by drlateef: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

1. Slave, is English affecting your brain negatively?

From your own version in verse 72 your god allah said it would separate you Muslims from the wrongdoers thereby leaving the wrongdoers alone in hell fire. The point is that you slaves are still going to HELL FIRE, it is a MUST okay grin

72:

2. Why ashame to qoute that CLUELESS and HOPELESS verse? Are you trying to run away from this

Now I get you. Definitely some Muslims will initially enter hell fire for the sins they committed while still believing in Allah. There are several Muslims who commit adultery, murder, and other crimes. They will be punished if Allah does not forgive them. But they will eventually be taken to paradise after serving their punishment. This has been explained in detail by the prophet in Hadith. I can only thank you for pointing this out to me. I did not even realise it is also stated in Quran.

You can see that it is wishful thinking that you just believe that Jesus died for you and you will not be punished for your sins. You are being deceived. Mss as my of your pastors are raping women and committing adultery. Some of them are grandfathers of armed robbers. Many are using human beings for rituals. Do you think they will not be punished because they have believed in Jesus Christ? That’s unthinkable.
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
drlateef:

Now I get you. Definitely some Muslims will initially enter hell fire for the sins they committed while still believing in Allah. There are several Muslims who commit adultery, murder, and other crimes. They will be punished if Allah does not forgive them. But they will eventually be taken to paradise after serving their punishment. This has been explained in detail by the prophet in Hadith. I can only thank you for pointing this out to me. I did not even realise it is also stated in Quran.

You must thank me that's why I'm here for you to teach and show you hidden part of your quran. Your god allah already knew it and that's why allah said YOU SHOULD ASK CHRISTIANS QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU IN QURAN. Ur god allah knew you're CLUELESS and daft.

Once again stop arguing blindly next time with other Christians here..

Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by drlateef: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You must thank me that's why I'm here for you to teach and show you hidden part of your quran. Your god allah already knew it and that's why allah said YOU SHOULD ASK CHRISTIANS QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU IN QURAN. Ur god allah knew you're CLUELESS and daft.

Once again stop arguing blindly next time with other Christians here..

Something must be wrong with you. You leave the substance and started attacking my personality. I am a humble person. But admitting the area of that verse which ordinarily I will also think and understand in my own time does not make you start behaving like a mad man who is having delusions of grandeur.

You have realised how your religion is a scam, haven’t you? Jesus came to die for your sin, you accept Jesus yet you continue to commit sin because you are human. Do you think Jesus will sit in judgement and just wave you to go to paradise after killing and raping people? If you believe that you are bewitched and in a state of loss.
Re: Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
drlateef:

Something must be wrong with you. You leave the substance and started attacking my personality. I am a humble person. But admitting the area of that verse which ordinarily I will also think and understand in my own time does not make you start behaving like a mad man who is having delusions of grandeur.

You have realised how your religion is a scam, haven’t you? Jesus came to die for your sin, you accept Jesus yet you continue to commit sin because you are human. Do you think Jesus will sit in judgement and just wave you to go to paradise after killing and raping people? If you believe that you are bewitched and in a state of loss.

Is it now a crime to appreciate your compliment? Well fight with allah that called you HOPELESS and CLUELESS people.. Also, thank your god allah that will perhaps bring you out after you might have enter HELL FIRE

Quran 10:94

So if you are in doubt about what We have revealed to you, ask those who have been reading the scriptures before you. The Truth has come to you from your Lord, so be in no doubt and do not deny Allah's signs-

I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner. Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

Slave, On this note I'm done with you but if you don't like those verses I will beseech you to fight with allah.. I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians / Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.