Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad (53080 Views)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by DivinegiftofGod: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roxejgnu_FY

Celebrity singer and dancer KORRA OBIDI visits her secondary school, command day Girls with her father. She was seen later dancing to the admiration of all after which she got a few men toasting and asking for her number.

I'm sure they don't know who KORRA is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Moh247: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has been very happy

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by DivinegiftofGod: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has being very happy

I think so too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by garriAndsugar: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just 5mins pls korra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Cypress042(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Who is she.. Does her Kpekus have gold chain?

The way you are dressed, is the way you're addressed undecided

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by BRATISLAVA: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Extensions of her husband on the Forum won't like this

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by jeromestarks: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Once a girl makes herself popular on social media, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not commit to a woman with heavy social media presence.

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by siofra(f): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Her happiness is already tormenting nairaland redpillers, like the one above me cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Chaos14: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
siofra:
Her happiness is already tormenting nairaland redpillers, like the one above me cheesy
But stupidity is affecting the misandrist above me

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Lanshile(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
The girl na ex commando
Wetin concern soldiers with Korra
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Paulianfa(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmmmm to what end?
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Chee59(f): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na so uniform dey short?
This one go dey cause commotion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by pretydiva(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
This girl and attention Na 5 and 6 undecided

10 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Lorechino(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
I like girls who has close relationship with their Dad.

10 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Felabrity: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
She is either 25 or 28

Can someone confirm?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Afamsi: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
She went to advertise her ashawo vibe with her skimpy uniform

8 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by yinkeys(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a girl makes herself popular not n social media, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not commit to a woman with heavy social media presence.
grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by paschalj4(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
cheesy Men this babe still hot ooo

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Emola12(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Op watin be d meaning of all dis nonsense now
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has being very happy

lolz, this format don tey nah grin, she go dey form everything dey alright but deep down she dey lose grin

19 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by stano2(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
This one no follow for role model

7 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by We4all: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
So she has a dad? He must be very proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by pachigo001(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
She is pretending to be happy she will regret later grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by bigdammyj: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Seen.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Juanmike(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Felabrity:
She is either 25 or 28

Can someone confirm?
For?
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by aprilwise(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Which moral she want teach the students

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It / "We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.