Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy (42924 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Notice that nobody is talking about the president anymore because they know he is useless
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by golddare: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLfeodHHOyo

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/07/30/borno-governor-zulum-blasts-army-over-convoy-attack/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The officers get time to dey answer the man, you cant defend the statements made by military leaders these days. More so, the fact that you were attacked there does not mean that's there location, likewise the fact that clearance of BH was done does not mean they cant come back if military camp is not situated there. The fishing business in that area is one of the attractions of BH to that place. May God continue to protect everyone in Jesus name.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Masterkernel1: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
kelfree99:
Why blame them , did you guys provided adquate neccesities such as cctv camera and military satelite for insurance

Kindly close your mouth. The defense budget for the past year was almost 2 billion dollars, what CCTV and live feeds can't be bought within such provision?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by GreatGod2020(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by GreatGod2020(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Shivah: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
The same people that churned out massive votes during the election attacked you. Smh. Army that has been politicised long ago
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by abdullahi45: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Osinbanjo Zulum 2023

Seyi Makinde?
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:
una go just open mouth... Waaaaaahh!!

For your mind now you talk sense

SHUT UP FAST!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Owaincouncil: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
obiekunie2:
oga governor!

abeg no vex just leave this our military alone them don tire!

they are being attacked by boko boys, attacked by their fellow NORTHERN solders who majority of them are are bokos in nigerian army uniform, they are also attacked by their ogas who are also boko haram commanders and above all they are being attacked by the socalled president who is also a grand patron of bokoharam, bandits, miyetti allah cowboys, and iswap!

WITH ALL THESE ATTACKS, WETIN UNA WANT MAKE OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS IN NIGERIAN ARMY DO??

ABEG MAKE UNA FREE THEM JOO!

Like their oga boss (who is also the oga boss of boko boys) said, "Bokoharam and banditry will end when (Northern) Nigerians wants it to end!

Nigeria Army did not lie, it was lai that lied
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by kelvinos2002(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oga governor; please calm down. Just give them one last chance. They are just the remnants that will soon be cleared!
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Guide777(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
It is high time we as Liar Moh what he meant when he said Boko Haram has been technically defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by SIONKPO1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!
This is the kind of leader every average Nigerian is clamoring for.
The military is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.
They must be put on track by a responsible administrator.
Why trying to condemn him for speaking out??
Those villages deserve to be protected too.
They can't just relegate them to the forest and allow them attack villages.
The same protection given to the city should also be given to villages.
So I commend him for speaking out!
haha,so you mean Pmb,burutai,APC and Mungono are corrupt?
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Royalfurnitures: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
You were attacked by foreigners cos there's no Boko Haram in Bornu. Trust Buratai

Yoir home is incomplete without good quality furniture , that's why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by DelphiOracle(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
ogbuefi677:
This man is rugged ooo.
Other governors in his shoes won't venture out of Maiduguri
some will even run and leave the state

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by nokatakata: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
All the billions they are stealing and using to rehabilitate basta.rd boko haram terrorists can be used to by drones to monitor and fish out the boko haram and bandits...but they'll rather buy houses in Dubai and buy bentleys.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by buzorcharles(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Only one attack and u are shitting ur pants. People are dying everyday thanks to Boko Haram. I wish they succeed on all government attack
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Kindly close your mouth. The defense budget for the past year was almost 2 billion dollars, what CCTV and live feeds can't be bought within such provision?

Dont insult me i am stating facts, the military might have reclaimed the land from boko haram but because of lack of monitoring technologies they have 12% percent assurance

You see
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
shut up!!

[/s]

You Islamic terrorist sympathizer want soldiers to go and die while you support the people who sponsore Boko Haram.

Are the soldiers to be blamed or their Oga?
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by UB4040(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
My friend that question is not relevant because you follow the bread those blood thirsty animals that call themselve bonko haram
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Masterkernel1: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
kelfree99:

Dont insult me i am stating facts, the military might have reclaimed the land from boko haram but because of lack of monitoring technologies they have 12% percent assurance

You see

After 2 billion dollars, you're still asking the government to do what?

Yeah! The government and the military are on the same page, sympathizers of Boko Haram. The military spends billions of dollars enriching themselves, while government grants amnesty to those with the worst crime (terrorism).
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Onlinesmart: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zulum can't be a Nigerian with all his qualities. DNA should be done on him to ascertain his REAL nationality.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by AreaFada2: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Racoon:
The army and government lies of defeating BH terrorists while releasing them have been bursted again.
Bursted? Nothing bursted. There was never any bubble to burst.

Boko in original form, splinter groups and herdsmen are rampant, more fluid and mobile in their killing now.

I am only amazed that a seemingly brilliant person like Zulum could allow himself to be hoodwinked into mortal danger by the military who has strong support for boko among some of their top brass.

He should know that his performance and seeming straightforwardness in a bent system puts him in danger already.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Charly68: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Those who have genuine interest to fight they would court marshal them one flimsy excuse or the other,so let them be facing their music with their saboteur mentality ..
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by izubext007: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
the poeple that attacked u and ur convoy sir, is ur Muslim brothers.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by Deltatoto: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
RexTramadol1:

The Honorable, shey u no go gimme Sallah package?
dm me make I give u small thg my man.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by sinkhole: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Me I just dey pity everybody in DAT video!
Governor Zulum is clearly shaken and the Army Officer answering him is totally embarrassed but he has to defend the military by saying something positive otherwise he goes the path of Awoniyi angry
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by jumper524(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

compared to other parastatals, the military is the least corrupt.
the only thing wrong with the military is that it's stake holders have compromised already.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by RexTramadol1: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Deltatoto:
dm me make I give u small thg my man.

Okay, I don message you

����
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by lecturer50(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
The governor should please stop confronting the army.
Most soldiers are so arrogant.
They will be looking at it that a civilian is challenging them.
You never can tell what they will do next.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by juneman: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigerian army wey don play politics so tey them no no wetin soldier work be again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.