Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] (2443 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / The Omotola Interview: Putting The Record Straight….my Wife Is No Flirt —ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by iBlogNaija: 5:43am On Feb 10, 2011
From her days on Molue buses, preaching away like a career evangelist, to her cross over from movie to music, her alleged snobbish attitude, and that celebrated enmity with fellow movie star Genevieve Nnaji: pls read full article here: http://www.thenetng.com/2011/02/09/genevieve-is-not-my-friend-omotola-jolade-ekeinde/
Re: Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2011
Breaking news, Omotola just sneezed!!!
Re: Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by semid4lyfe(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Question - A lot of people see you two as rivals; with ‘Ije’ it would seem you both have a robust relationship. Are you guys quite close? Did you get along well while on set?

omotola:
Answer -That’s the irony. There is nothing to get along and nothing not to get along. The idea is actually in peoples mind. People read meaning to everything. The point is we are not best friends or close friends and we are not enemies too. We are just colleagues and we are cool. I mean if I see her somewhere, I would be like ‘hello hello’ and we’ll go our separate ways like every other person. I really don’t understand what the fantasy is with me and Genevieve in particular. She’s not the first person I’m acting a sisterly role with and she will definitely not be the last but I know, somebody or people just have feelings of those two brands. I don’t even think we look alike so it’s an irony why people keep tagging us as sisters. It’s weird but it’s what it is.

Hmmm, are they supposed to be friends just becos they're both actresses? undecided
Re: Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 11, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Question - A lot of people see you two as rivals; with ‘Ije’ it would seem you both have a robust relationship. Are you guys quite close? Did you get along well while on set?

Hmmm, are they supposed to be friends just becos they're both actresses? undecided

Abi? Most of us have colleagues we despise lol.
Re: Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by favouredjb(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
seriously i tire too,they re two different people
Re: Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by 1money: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Must they be close friends?
Re: Genevieve Is Not My Friend – Omotola [interview] by tolu001: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^^ I wonder oooo, Nigerian press and their funny mentality

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi And Baby With Same Hair Style / Pics: Beverly Osu & Angelo Passionately Kissing At Her Birthday Party Last Night / See Davido Selling Ice Cream & Patoranking Selling Groundnuts In New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.