Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

In Any State You Find Yourself, Be Concious Of Your Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Any State You Find Yourself, Be Concious Of Your Soul (307 Views)

Are You Concious Of These FACTS? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / God's Generals Any Heaven Concious Believer Should Listen To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Any State You Find Yourself, Be Concious Of Your Soul by Righteousness89(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Luke 12:16-21
16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

We must understand that everything we can see and touch is Vanity. The Wealth, the riches, the Degrees, the properties, palaces,etc . Everything is vanity. The Very flesh we are walking about with is Vanity.

Whatever state you find yourself, Rich, poor, Billionaire, thousanaire or Whatever, be Concious of your Soul.

We all Came in here naked and we will leave here Naked. Don't soak yourself in all these things and leave your Soul uncared for.

No Matter the amount of years you have on Earth to live, there is still Forever and Ever on the other side.

Will you rather spend 70 years chasing Vanity and leave the Soul empty?

Will you rather spend the few years you have here on Earth in so called Sinful enjoyment and starve the soul which lives forever..

There is Heaven!
There is Hell!

Everyone MUST be in one..

Whatever you are! No Matter your Position, accomplishments , Wealth, Connections and all that. Without JESUS CHRIST, it is a Waste! A Complete Waste! It's Foolishness! Great Folly!

Be Extremely Conscious of your Soul in all you Do..

Give your Soul JESUS! Surrender All to JESUS!

There is No More Time..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Any State You Find Yourself, Be Concious Of Your Soul by FirstSon01: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

You leave this guy na grin

1 Like

Re: In Any State You Find Yourself, Be Concious Of Your Soul by Wettoid123: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

read the message let it sink inside u and forget the punctuation mark/perfect grammar since you have been writing the grammar what have you achieved?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: ‘We Have Coronavirus Under Our Feet’ – Bishop Oyedepo / Single Or More Wife(s) As A Muslim / Let Others See Jesus In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.