Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final (56332 Views)

David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Antonio Conte Mocks Jose Mourinho Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final / Lists Of African Born Players Playing For European Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by JesusJesus: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
If the Blues can strike a kind of exchange deal with Athletico Madrid for Oblack, then they are good to go..

The Blues need a Keeper not a Kepa..
The guy is so stubborn. Doesn't accept his faults. I'm so happy he's going.
I remember what he did to Sarri in the carabao cup final last year. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by EmperorShizzy: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
obembet:

Chelsea problem is keeper trainers not keepers What happened to curtious is happening to Kepa Today curtious is voted the best keeper in Laliga which he won two times when he was at Atelitico Madrid He became poor when he joined Chelsea.

And I think Chelsea should fortified their defence line with quality defenders and give Kepa a second chance

Lalasticlala
Well said brother, Chap had a nice outing last season, and, analysis shows that like 60% of the goals he conceded this season are the results of defensive error. Our defense is poor, we need CBs and a left back, then we can give Kepa one more chance, after all, he's the same Arizz that manned the goal post for us impressively last season

2 Likes

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by lexy2014: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
Sometimes I wonder how we bought this Clown for 70m+...he's way too Useless. He can't even save any shot!

14 out of the 47goals he conceded this season, He didn't move.

But am sure u rejoiced at his purchase & d price tag then
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by helinues: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
That's simply lack of concentration..

Same thing happening to De Gea
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
at least you will get something out of him no matter what,my now club manager and some clowns just agreed to close eyes and trash a whooping £80m on some shmuck cos he's a citizen

United is seriously being poorly managed!!!... They really need a professional transfer director.

They keep getting robbed year in, year out!!!

Anyway, I still believe HM needs a younger faster back up defensive player... I guess his speed is his sole issue. He seems solid in other areas.

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by TooGod247(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
when God remember u, ur enemy we spent high amount of money on ur head not knowing dat u are olodo , oluwa answer my call, pls watch and share my comedy skit oo, IG mctoogod, facebook mc toogod

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Topmaike007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
If the Blues can strike a kind of exchange deal with Athletico Madrid for Oblack, then they are good to go..

so you think Atm is daft to give you laliga best keeper for an exchange to Epl worst goalkeeper
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Odinaka00(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
at least you will get something out of him no matter what,my now club manager and some clowns just agreed to close eyes and trash a whooping £80m on some shmuck cos he's a citizen

Are talking about Sancho? Honestly Manchester United board dey craze aswear. Pulisic is far more better than Sancho in every way..I 've taken my time to watch Sancho on YouTube and honestly I didn't see much...I heard that Liverpool wan buy am..How I wish he goes to Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by sylve11: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Donniest22:

Then it's now atletico that needs a kepa?

Help me ask o. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by TooGod247(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
when God remember u, ur enemy we spend much money on ur head not knowing dat u are olodo, oluwa answer my call, pls watch and share my comedy skit IG mctoogod ,facebook, mc toogod thanks happy boko haram day
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by mkpologwu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
obembet:

Chelsea problem is keeper trainers not keepers What happened to curtious is happening to Kepa Today curtious is voted the best keeper in Laliga which he won two times when he was at Atelitico Madrid He became poor when he joined Chelsea.

And I think Chelsea should fortified their defence line with quality defenders and give Kepa a second chance

Lalasticlala

You're more sensible than virtually all the folks here claiming to know football. Thumbs up jare!!

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by femi4: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
obembet:

Lalasticlala
Curtious did better than Kepa. Kepa's problem is lack of confidence. Defenders can't be blame for a 25yrs shot that beat a goalkeeper
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by olaric(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
Sometimes I wonder how we bought this Clown for 70m+...he's way too Useless. He can't even save any shot!

Kepa was never a quality goalkeeper; just because his former club valued him at that amount doesn't make him better than even Arsenal's second choice keeper Martinez.

3 Likes

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by rottennaija(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
obembet:

Not during Morinho era. He was the best keeper during Morinho rein.
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Kylekent59: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

But let us not blame the keeper, when the defence is open, then a keeper will conceive goals.

Blame Chelsea defenders and not the keeper.

Wisdom should be applied.

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Bmaster(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

my first time seeing a comment from you that the word God,Jesus,heaven or hell,and any other spiritual name was not attached on.

Nice try bro.!

2 Likes

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by uvie66: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

Sometimes oyinbo can be very stupid in these type of negotiations, just like we have ended up paying De Gea 350k a week
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Good because since his fate is unbalance he can concede as many goals as he can just to mock Chelsea fans... Kapa please go we don't even need u
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by moneyissweet(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Only sadists and weak men shave off their beards.

DaddyRochie1642:
That Kepa is Very Handsome with his Clean Shave grin grin
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by frainc(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

can you imagine, 70m+ for this basket
because he is white, can they buy a black keeper like? definitely no
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Dybala11(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
kalvoken:
I guess kepa's problem is his body size. As a kepa, you need hight and stamina, of which he lacks both.

He is too short to be kepa. Chelsea second choice is no match for the boy, but because of his height, he always appear to be near kepa.

That's not true bro, Kepa is not short o. Dude is 6ft 1in tall na.
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Righteousness89(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
lexy2014:

But it was d same blues that struck a deal& pushed Cech out& brought in Courtois. Eventually, Chelsea struck another deal& pushed Courtois out& brought in Kepa. Now it's Kepas turn to be pushed out. What will happen if Oblack comes in (which I doubt would happen)? Would he still be pushed out eventually?

You are Wrong bro..
Cech was sold because Courtios was too Good to be on the Bench..

The Blues didn't want Courtios to go.. His wife didn't like England.. she Complained so much about living there n the U.K...

Courtios Refused to Sign a New Contract.. It will not be good business to see him go for free. So Chelsea had to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Dybala11(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
starboycol:
First am a Chelsea fan then a soccer tipster this matter I have long notice since middle of the season and base on the analysis I have done the keeper is not at fault the problem as always been the Chelsea defence and even if we change keeper once that defence is not change i give you my word this problem will still come back again, you guys should start thinking beyond the Keeper every time a goal is concede then you can see that the defence is bad take Liverpool and Manchester city for example do you know both keepers are not that good but because the midfield and the defence are performing well they are able to cover then up making people think they are good
You're wrong in putting Alisson and Ederson in your analysis sir, Alisson most especially is a very good goalkeeper with wonderful saves compared to Kepa.
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by derbykol(f): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

The defence line of Chelsea has been very poor too.

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Righteousness89(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
danietohbadt:

If you were Athletico manager, would you accept Kepa as your keeper?

Loool

Kepa was a Top Shot Stopper in Spain. He is Spanish! He would fit in well I Believe..

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by derbykol(f): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That Kepa is Very Handsome with his Clean Shave grin grin
grin
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Dybala11(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
ajl:

Oga professor of English. I first want you to write that in your local language. Maybe after that I will take you serious.
Don't dignify him with a response bro, he's a cheap attention seeker.
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Righteousness89(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
derbykol:
The defence line of Chelsea has been very poor too.

Yeah ! You are quite Right! But Kepa has allowed some Silly Goals.

The defence is beginning to sit up! Against Wolves, they were great!

Kepa is not a bad Goal keeper but He needs to sit up..
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by DeNovo: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
MorataFC:
abeg which Chelsea are you talking about?
Thibaut Courtious won the golden gloves in epl 2016/2017 season and lost it narrowly to De Gea the following season, the question again is which of the ChelseaS are you talking about?

My brother ask am
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by abbey621(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kylekent59:

But let not blame the keeper, when the defence is open, then a keeper will conceive goals.

Blame Chelsea defenders and not the keeper.

Wisdom should be applied.

We had the same defenders under Conte and never conceeded as much goals. Same defense under Mourinho with the exception of Cahill. Nothing changed! WestHam, Watford, Bournemouth, Aston Villa, Norwich all have terrible defenses but guess what, their keepers have an higher save percentage than Kepa! A keeper is defined by two things, positioning and one on one, Kepa is a failure in both departments and if the game against Liverpool didn't convince you then I guess nothing will! PLEASE JUST STOP!

2 Likes

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Dybala11(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Put the 'Clown' behind Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, and Burnley defences, and see him do wonders...

Instead of sorting out that almost nonexistent defense, y'all want to blame it all on one man.
Don't make excuses for him bro, he has his own fair share of blame already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club / Most Expensive English Premier League Signings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.