Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After (67272 Views)

My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / The Will That Calmed My Friend / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Ijebulogic(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
murmee:
What do you mean by child abuse? Does the boy look malnourished? Would a child that is going through child abuse display that kind of high intelligence and negotiating dexterity?A child that is constantly abused would not even have courage to talk in such situations let alone advice the mom to calm down!
I dont even know how to respond to this type of reasoning...so a child that is beaten by a frustrated parent can not be intelligent and plead for his mother to calm down and stop beating him Your logic makes no sense...but if you feel what you watched is perfectly normal , then you and I do not share the same values with regards to raising children with dignity. Lets agree to disagree
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Chuqukah042(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Truly the internet neva forgets

Someone should give me Hell Rufai contact.

I want to ask him something.

This was his tweet in 2013.

Today Buhari has freed over 600 terrorists he has lost his voice or suffering from leprosy to type on twitter .
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by toprealman: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
Can you imagine this? This is the problem with this generation. Instead of all of them to join hand and give this boy a thorough beating for the bad thing he did, they are now celebrating him for trying to escape from his punishment with wayo sense angry. With the way they are encouraging him to continue using wayo sense, the boy will grow up to become a Yahoo boy.
Vibre calm down.
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lolz, it seems it was a script.
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by gykes(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
Can you imagine this? This is the problem with this generation. Instead of all of them to join hand and give this boy a thorough beating for the bad thing he did, they are now celebrating him for trying to escape from his punishment with wayo sense angry. With the way they are encouraging him to continue using wayo sense, the boy will grow up to become a Yahoo boy.

Or even a corrupt politician. I bet that's how they all started
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Anijay1212(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy
vibre:
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Mycommand: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Join hands to give a "child" a thorough beating! Are you serious? Do they still do that in Africa? Is anyone still wondering where aggressive behavior comes from sometimes in adulthood?

vibre:
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by earnit3: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
oh
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by rimijoshua(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Where are the best students in Cowbellpaedia?
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Mycommand: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Heartbroken! .

muchroom:
The boy in the viral mummy calm down video is no longer in tears. He is seen answering some questions and excited at his new found fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1betkBOFAc
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Roundpeg: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
listowell:

Stealing is better. You no see Abacha,Urji Ozu Kalu and Akpabio, Magu and Mr off-your mic etc?

Mr. Off your mic cracks me up. Lol.
It's well.
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Roundpeg: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
MrBanner:

Multiple rules violated. DO NOT send a dime to this scammer!

What if help had already come my way before this your idiottic post? Why not you kill yourself for that? I can even help organize sniper or otapiapia for you with part of the money I have received. Or better still, go and hug the nearest transformer. You are a mumu man!!!
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by maik99(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Telling my mother "calm down" when i was his age would have yielded the exact opposite undecided
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Subonbon(m): 1:54am On Jul 31, 2020
vibre:
gbam! The gods have spoken
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by therajah: 1:55am On Jul 31, 2020
vibre:
Thats the deal in Nigeria. If you need scholarship, awards, be ambassador.... do something silly and stupid.
The stowaway boy too was given scholarship till university by oshiomole...
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by lizdammy: 2:29am On Jul 31, 2020
vibre:
May he not grow up to be a Yahoo boy.
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by plankyjacky(m): 4:02am On Jul 31, 2020
The boy reacted naturally but I think the parents are mishivous by taking advantage of the boy exceptional manners for publicity.
Abi how can you explaine it, discipline your child with a video crew undecided undecided
Parent let calm down
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Chykes4micheal: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2020
The way videos go viral and make people temporarily popular is amazing. I even heard that Lagos state governor, sanwolu wants to meet the boy.

I have been asking myself since yesterday.... What does he want to meet the boy for. ... To give him scholarship for calming down?...to give him an award for the youngest boy to calm down in history?....no laff o... Anything can happen in naija grin

The power of social media
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by RuggedSniper: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
muchroom:
The boy in the viral mummy calm down video is no longer in tears. He is seen answering some questions and excited at his new found fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1betkBOFAc
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by Johzn2020: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After by careidon: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2020
what you are saying only happens when leaders are clueless. what he did might not even have required beatings in the first place... maybe just reinforcement of privacy...

But why Yahoo boy for heaven's sake?

I see someone the society should groom to become a "crisis negotiator" This society needs people that can talk to depressed/suicidal folks, kidnappers/hostage situations etc.

vibre:

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine