Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him (960 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Bobrisky Finally Show Off His/her Rich Boo, Man Behind His/her Sudden Wealth. / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by Mixt: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cross-dresser and self-acclaimed Nigerian male-barbie, Bobrisky, with real name Idris Okuneye has finally shown off the love of his life, who he popularly refers to as “bae”.

In new posts on his page on Instagram, he shared photos of the boyfriend, known as Henry Ike and revealed that he’d asked for permission before posting the pictures.

He also revealed how he fought so hard for true love before he came along. He wrote,

“The wait is OVER !!! I’m not d type of person that like bringing my relationship here… but sometimes decision change. And I remember asking for ur permission to do dis… you asked me to go ahead.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/bobrisky-finally-unveils-the-identity-of-his-bae-shares-photos-of-him/

Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by nobone(f): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Really? You gay? Thought it was all a joke!!!!!

Not heard about him and Tonto lately....
Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by Righteousness89(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Abominable Generation..
Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by SEGLIZ: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
nobone:
Really? You gay? Thought it was all a joke!!!!!

Not heard about him and Tonto lately....

they've gone stale.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by gasparpisciotta: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Adonbilivit
Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by squash47(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
This bob risky boyfriend won take over from hushpuppi...
Hmm,
It is well.
Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by Mystic969: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Abominable Generation..

grin
Mr Righteousness89 my man.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by illicit(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amaka disappoint me
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae”; Shares Photos Of Him by Girlieo(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ogbenutan...

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Missing As Davido Enjoys An Expensive Sallah Treat With Friends / Nigerian Couple Welcomes A Baby Girl After 12years Of Waiting / Fans Blast Peruzzi On Twitter After He Said This About Davido In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.