Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

EDO 2020: The MEGA Slogan " Make Edo Great Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO 2020: The MEGA Slogan " Make Edo Great Again (504 Views)

Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu / Make Edo Great Again: Some Achievements Of Governor Godwin Obaseki / I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2020: The MEGA Slogan " Make Edo Great Again by InfernoNig: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
The MEGA Slogan "Make Edo Great Again" from Godwin Obaseki shows that he has failed woefully.. He won't be allowed to repeat his failure again..

The slogan is obviously copied, borrowed, plagiarized from the Donald Trump make america great again.

Secondly. Why is he just trying to make Edo great again? Does this mean he accepts that his 4 years in office is a failure ? Making great again to me means it has been in bad shape with his deceit.

3 Likes

Re: EDO 2020: The MEGA Slogan " Make Edo Great Again by Mraphel: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
The MEGA Slogan "Make Edo Great Again" from Godwin Obaseki shows that he has failed woefully.. He won't be allowed to repeat his failure again..

The slogan is obviously copied, borrowed, plagiarized from the Donald Trump make america great again.

Secondly. Why is he just trying to make Edo great again? Does this mean he accepts that his 4 years in office is a failure ? Making great again to me means it has been in bad shape with his deceit.
I think Edo is not Lagos is d slogan ipod yoots coined for Obaseki.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Slams N7billion Suit On Thisday Newspapers / Renowned Ifa Priest, Elebuibon, Hosts Witches, Wizards In Osun / Igbo President, Anioma/ikwerre Vice President For The Next Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.