Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident (32098 Views)

A Pastor Bailed Boko Haram Founder, Yusuf 3 Times: Sultan's NSCIA / NSCIA Criticizes CAN, Provides List Of Justices, Their Religions / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
It is written in Mark 8:26 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
What a pity that you died without Jesus.
RIP

4 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Xnofy: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rare to see an Igbo Muslim.. RIP though.
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by AnanseK(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
May Allah ( SWT) grant him Rahma and Peace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by skills2020: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Inna lilahi wa inna ilaehi rajiuun

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by perdollar(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
all those saboteurs of Igbo origin wl die mysteriously untill they return to d religion of our region. with ds idiots in my region I can't guarantee a peaceful future for my generations on born. they r better dead than turn igboland into SW, North, middle East, NA.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by nexta007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rest on sir. Sorry about the loss. I just hope this would trigger the call for better road safety in Nigeria.
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by wink2015(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
IGBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER becoming a muslim !

What did he see inside Islam !

Those Abokis will not even trust him as he read the koran with them and shout Allah Wa ba !

Na wetin come make am join that kind of religion?

e for go join south west him yoruba muslim brother dey there !

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by stasius: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing I bet you righteousness89 never get your time.

The day he will, nairaland won't contain the two of you.

3 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by ODJ124(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
aren't you gonna get tired of this....
am suspecting this is Righteousness second account..

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omoluabi16:
It's just odd seeing an Igbo Muslim. May his chi grant him aljannah

Does belonging to any religious group have tribal limitations?

4 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Dpharisee: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cowbell521:
How much your English don pay you? He don pass hin message. Take am or leave am.
How does he even track that Righteousness guy every post, does he have an alert that notifies him shocked

RIP to Nwoha and condolences to his family and friends

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Gudlite: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

You should pay attention to the message not the spelling or grammatical error.

3 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by perdollar(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cowbell521:
How much your English don pay you? He don pass hin message. Take am or leave am.
lazy Nigerian youth, weytin concern u concern me
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by ThatFairGuy1: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gafarallahu alayhi

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by ThatFairGuy1: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
SLAP44:
The last Igbo muslim
WE still remain and we'll keep multiplying bikuwwatillah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by josite: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Built2last:
Ndo

and el rufia too said he gavemoney to a fulani group to appease them and avoid a reprisal
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Fragility6: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

U see how jobless you don become.So you just they follow this guy up and down to correct e grammar. No wori Seun go soon they pay you

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by ogbuefi677(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xnofy:
Rare to see an Igbo Muslim.. RIP though.
Them dey,plenty sef,but nobody send them and them no send too.
That's y I laugh when they tell the lies that Igbos are religiously intolerant.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Ojiofor: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rest in peace our Muslim Igbo brother.
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Roozzaay(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
May Allah forgive your shortcomings brother. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by BigTableShaker(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
How on Earth can someone be a flathe.ad and a moslem?

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Yowa

Make dem dey die dey go

No vex I think say na politicians dem, I been wan talk say Una no go build good roads why Una no go die

But ehn na just Islamic somebody off the Igbo extraction kedu

He was inec commissioner, so he was one of the corrupt Nigerian politicians in electoral decisions making. See how he changed his name to that of Islam to sabotaging original indigenous people of the land.

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by abdulkayus(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
perdollar:
all those saboteurs of Igbo origin wl die mysteriously untill they return to d religion of our region. with ds idiots in my region I can't guarantee a peaceful future for my generations on born. they r better dead than turn igboland into SW, North, middle East, NA.

You are such a hypocritical bigot. What is the religion of your region? Christianity Christianity was also bought into South East by the missionaries. U need to be tolerant and let peace be.

3 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Roozzaay(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
wink2015:
IGBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER becoming a muslim !

What did he see inside Islam !

Those Abokis will not even trust him as he read the koran with them and shout Allah Wa ba !

Na wetin come make am join that kind of religion?

e for go join south west him yoruba muslim brother dey there !
Na this kind moronic comment you dey take change the world positively?

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by abdulkayus(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

He was inec commissioner, so he was one of the corrupt Nigerian politicians in electoral decisions making. See how he changed his name to that of Islam to sabotaging original indigenous people of the land.

Does him being a Muslim Igbo make him any less than an Igbo man? Is this how u intend to obtain or govern ur Biafra? A country with no tolerance of other religions?

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Cowbell521: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
perdollar:
lazy Nigerian youth, weytin concern u concern me
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by perdollar(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
abdulkayus:

You are such a hypocritical bigot. What is the religion of your region? Christianity Christianity was also bought into South East by the missionaries. U need to be tolerant and let peace be.
Aboki, I can't av suicide bombers and terrorist in my territory

3 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by obonujoker(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
I hope he went with the money acquired on earth....
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Evercurious(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
abdulkayus:

Does him being a Muslim Igbo make him any less than an Igbo man? Is this how u intend to obtain or govern ur Biafra? A country with no tolerance of other religions?

Is there any tolerance in this nigeria? Abeg leave biafra to handle their issues how they want it. Face your bloodied nigeria and wail for it for the bloodshed .okay? After all who wants a blood suckling religion within his /her domain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.