Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident (32094 Views)

A Pastor Bailed Boko Haram Founder, Yusuf 3 Times: Sultan's NSCIA / NSCIA Criticizes CAN, Provides List Of Justices, Their Religions / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by oyatz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Are you more knowledgeable than God who hasn't killed them all?

perdollar:
all those saboteurs of Igbo origin wl die mysteriously untill they return to d religion of our region. with ds idiots in my region I can't guarantee a peaceful future for my generations on born. they r better dead than turn igboland into SW, North, middle East, NA.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Wolexdey(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

And what has that got to do with the message...

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by ThatFairGuy1: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Get the Bleep out here, who are WE...The foolish man took mallam to dupe people, how sure he is even an Igbo man...
You have to respect other people's Faith. That's tolerance which even your faith preaches

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by ThatFairGuy1: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No wonder...hmmmmm
Why are you hmmmming? Are you just knowing I'm a Muslim undecided

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Why are you hmmmming? Are you just knowing I'm a Muslim undecided

I am thanking God for been safe through the revelation. I don't even know I was dealing with something/some111111 that is deadly....

If care is not taken one day u will unleash fatua on us.

I just prefer the Christian yorubas to Muslims yorubas so I can know who I am dealing with and be safe...also.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by ThatFairGuy1: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I am thanking God for been safe through he revelation. I don't even know I was dealing with something/some111111 that is deadly....

If care is not taken one day u will unleash fatua on us.

I just prefer the Christian yorubas to Muslims yorubas so I can know who I am dealing with and be safe...also.
Nuisance grin
Ignorance is disease cheesy
What's even FATWA to you people? Death sentence? grin

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nuisance grin
Ignorance is disease cheesy
What's even FATWA to you people? Death sentence? grin

There is no Ignorance here please. what we are talking is about safe and sanctity of human lives.

who would not be scared that one night jihad might be declared on him or her.

Dealing with you guys demands lots of caution and carefulness....

haaaaaaaaa......hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Ezmans: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
This is a great loss to Imo state Islamic community and to the Muslims in this period of sallah.

May Allah SWT comfort his family, forgive his sins and grant him AlJannah Firdaus ........Ameen .
kogi abuja road is a death trap
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by perdollar(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
abdulkayus:

Has the Igbo Muslims ever cause any havoc in ur region? If u qualify them with wrong notation, it is safe to say that the Christianity should be abolished too in South East cos the Igbo Christians are the ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers, advocate of prostitution and cultism in the south east region.
Two can play the game
dont u know that were Muslims r minority, dey play d victim and d good ppl and when dey become substantial minority they become an immediate threat not to talk of when it's 50/50 or they r in d majority. I wl rather have security wt all d prostitution, cultism, kidnapping, ritual, robbery going on ONLY in SE than b an IDP in my country wt no hope of going back bc of some Quran brain washed idiots r helping allah achieve is aim
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
This is a great loss to Imo state Islamic community and to the Muslims in this period of sallah.

May Allah SWT comfort his family, forgive his sins and grant him AlJannah Firdaus ........Ameen .
y mention imo state are you ok
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by vertueptime: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

If you understand thats all, he's not perfect so r u
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by joepepsy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
What do you know about God, with all the religious hyprocrisy in the country still there are no development,all what you enjoy are produced by non Christians.
Righteousness89:
That's it! His case is Closed!

No one Expects or invites him , but he appears..

The only way to Cheat Death is to live a life Prepared for Eternity..

This Matter of Eternity will keep Sounding like a dream or Joke until it hits you..

Prayers for the Family of the Dead..
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by AnanseK(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
achierosion:
please what is the meaning of SWT?
Or is it different from American SWAT?

When you mentioned the name of God ALLAH , it is a Muslim custom to add SWT ( Subhanallah Wa Taala ) meaning The most Glorious And Most High.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by achierosion(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
AnanseK:

When you mentioned the name of God ALLAH , it is a Muslim custom to add SWT ( Subhanallah Wa Taala ) meaning The most Glorious And Most High.
thanks a lot .

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by abdulkayus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Igbo muslim don't exist anywhere in Igboland..all are FAKE.

LOL, sorry ooo. But there are Igbo Muslims very much in South East especially in Imo and Ebonyi state. They even have an Islamic kind of higher institution in Afikpo. Whether you like it or not, there are Igbo Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by abdulkayus(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
perdollar:
dont u know that were Muslims r minority, dey play d victim and d good ppl and when dey become substantial minority they become an immediate threat not to talk of when it's 50/50 or they r in d majority. I wl rather have security wt all d prostitution, cultism, kidnapping, ritual, robbery going on ONLY in SE than b an IDP in my country wt no hope of going back bc of some Quran brain washed idiots r helping allah achieve is aim

And ilks like u still rush to Muslim majority countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Qatar, Oman, etc to earn a living, do business or even find job and even find it more prosperous and peaceful than anywhere from your South East.
Stop being a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by perdollar(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
abdulkayus:

And ilks like u still rush to Muslim majority countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Qatar, Oman, etc to earn a living, do business or even find job and even find it more prosperous and peaceful than anywhere from your South East.
Stop being a bigot.
u think so stupid, all my foreign trips non av been to Muslim dominated country, I hate hypocrite!
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
RIP the only Igbo Muslim we know

this fulani strategies of positioning south east Muslim to rule south east Christians is bearing fruit already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
abdulkayus:

Does him being a Muslim Igbo make him any less than an Igbo man? Is this how u intend to obtain or govern ur Biafra? A country with no tolerance of other religions?

There are good Muslims and there are evil ones too.

We know our real enemies, we are identifying them and their family members.

Only Biafra freedom will bring peace to all. Biafra is the kingdom of God on Earth. The kingdom of God suffered violence taketh by force.

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Akanbiedu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
wink2015:
IGBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER becoming a muslim !

What did he see inside Islam !

Those Abokis will not even trust him as he read the koran with them and shout Allah Wa ba !

Na wetin come make am join that kind of religion?

e for go join south west him yoruba muslim brother dey there !

What does it matter to you what northerners thought of him?
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by Drsmartphilips: 1:23am On Jul 31, 2020
bigugo247:
It is written in Mark 8:26 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
What a pity that you died without Jesus.
RIP
of what use is Jesus to him,the same Jesus murdered by the Romans begging God to save him
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by PervertProphet: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
These people are really working hard to infiltrate the East with the Islamic thing through Imo State. Trying to foist the 7th Century ideology made up plagiarization mix of the Jews, Christian and Pagans like the Sabeans by Muhammad on the East.
Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
abdulkayus:

LOL, sorry ooo. But there are Igbo Muslims very much in South East especially in Imo and Ebonyi state. They even have an Islamic kind of higher institution in Afikpo. Whether you like it or not, there are Igbo Muslims.

I stand on my words, there is nothing like Igbo Muslim...all are fake...You can bet your balls for that and lose it.

1 Like

Re: NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You have to respect other people's Faith. That's tolerance which even your faith preaches

There is nothing like others faith in this regard and we won't respect what that does not exit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of IPOB Members Released By FG / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.