Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. (514 Views)

Richest Royal Family Of Saudi Is Worth 4 Times More Than Musk, Gates Combined / RAGP Business: A Sure Way To Generate Unending Cash Flow / How To Earn Residual Income With RAGP Business Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. by UniqueDennis(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, Here's something worth doing..

I believe many of us might have heard of this Telecoms business called Recharge and Get Paid (RAGP) which has been around for quite some time now and realistically offers you the opportunity of been a licensed VTU (Virtual Top Up) vendor to buy VTUs for personal use & also sell for commercial purposes at reasonable affordable prices of between 5k - 95k depending on the package you wish to start with (5k is the minimum licensing fee to join the RAGP business which you can always upgrade to boost your commission earnings as you grow).

Normally, i would be skeptical before ever trying to venture into such an online business which operates with an option of referrals to boost commissions / earnings due to the fear of it just been another ponzi schemes like the numerous others out there. But so far, having done an in-depth analysis and assessment of the RAGP business model, i can confidently say it’s a business worth trying because from my research so far, its sustainable, its viable, its flexible, it has high demand becos it deals on a product we all use every day which is the VTU of airtime, data subscription, cable TV subscription & Electricity bill subscription which is always going highly profitable if one can be patient & consistent enough to build a sizable network of subscribers under them. This is the same business model banks use to make huge profits off us whenever we buy VTU’s directly from them through their apps or USSD without we getting any iota of benefits of commissions from them when we do so..

So in summary, the RAGP business is a reliable business you can trust to do and build a steady side income which has the potential of becoming highly profitable with consistency and time especially as your network of subscribers/downlines grows if you use the referral option.

As the name implies, the Recharge and Get paid business platform gives any investor or member the opportunity of getting paid whenever they recharge their phones with an airtime, buy data, pay for cable tv subscription and pay for electricity bills at an affordable VTU license fee of at least 5k minimum. And if you adopt the referral option to refer anyone to join the business, you get commissions from all the sales/transactions of your referral as well as their own personal referrals..

These are the reasons why i have decided to opt into the RAGP business and invite any interested person to come roll with me on this venture of securing a side income and becoming financially autonomous.

So for more indepth understanding of this RAGP business & how to join if interested, just send me a private massage on whatsapp (https:///%2B2348138866552) and let’s take it from there.

I will also be available online here (if this post doesn’t get sanctioned) to answer any one of your questions and clarifications concerning this business, thanks.
Re: Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. by UniqueDennis(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
I do hope the evening is all great for you all.. I am available for any questions you might have.. Avail yourselves, ask me how..

Re: Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. by UniqueDennis(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Money has left the Offices....Money Is On the Streets Of Network Marketing Richard Branson says: "if someone invites you to join a Network Marketing business, join the business even if you don't know what it is all about. But be patient and learn the process gradually and relentlessly. Remain there even if it takes you five years to be successful in it because when the benefits begin to flow, you will NEVER be the same person ever again." People don't have the patience to build a business for 3 years. But they have the patience to go to work for 40 years. It's crazy how some people feel that 2-5 years in a business is a long time to get rich. However don't feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay broke. _CHANGE YOUR MINDSET!!!
*STAY MOTIVATED*

Re: Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. by adelnehis(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pure rubbish
Try Jumia pay app
They give you cashback on recharges and that one is actually reliable
Re: Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. by UniqueDennis(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2020
adelnehis:
Pure rubbish
Try Jumia pay app
They give you cashback on recharges and that one is actually reliable

Your assertions are quite wrong because RAPG is reliable from my personal experience so far and RAPG offers you a more robust structure to earn beyond just earning commissions from buying VTUs from it like bonuses and fundings..

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
STEPS TO TRUE FINANCIAL FREEDOM IN RAGP

(1) Register
(2) Use the products
(3) Refer a friend
(4) Do step 2 and 3 repeatedly

Power of Leverage
The real power of Recharge And Get Paid business model is that as a member, you aren’t paid commissions only on products used by you and the people you refer to the company, but also on products bought by the people they refer, directly and indirectly, that can really add up.

What are the Products of RAGP?

(1) Recharge of Airtime and Data (all networks)
(2) Payments of Cable TV subscriptions (DStv, GOtv and Startimes)
(3) Payment of electricity bills (AEDC, PHED, IKEDC, etc)

RAGP products are consumable. You will use up the products and buy them again, and again and again, making money for yourself repeatedly.

I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts. ~ John D. Rockefeller

THE COMPENSATION PLAN

(1) Welcome Bonus - This is the first bonus given to you when you sign up and become a member.

(2) Sales Commission - These are commissions you earn when you purchase RAGP products.

(3) Referral Bonus - These are commissions you earn when you refer a friend to join RAGP.

(4) Indirect Sales Commission - These are commissions you earn when any member of your group purchase RAGP products.

(5) Indirect Referral Bonus - These are commissions you earn when any member of your group refer their friends to join RAGP.

(6) Upgrade Bonus - These are commissions you earn when you or any member of your group upgrade membership package.

(7) Monthly Bonus - This is a bonus of N100,000 paid to you for each month you get up to the required monthly points (pv).

(cool Additional Incentives include:

� Intl Trip fund of N500,000
� Small Car fund of N2,000,000
� House fund of N3,000,000
� Big Car fund of N4,000,000
� Final House fund of N6,000,000.

♦️ SELLING VTU PRODUCTS TO OTHERS IS GOOD BUT IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE FINANCIAL FREEDOM YOU TRULY DESIRE
Re: Why I Think The Ragp Business Is Worth Venturing Into.. by UniqueDennis(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2020
THERE ARE BASICALLY 3 THINGS TO CHECK IN A COMPANY BEFORE PARTNERING WITH THEM.

1. The Products..... Are they essential?

Yes......Our products (Airtime/Data) are very essential that people hardly stay without them.

2. Do the products have a Re-buy effect?

Yes, airtime has a Re-buy effect because people will always demand for it after exhausting them.

3. Do the products have "Target Market"?

Yes oh..... Nigeria population is over 200 million already and everybody recharges their phones with airtime/data periodically even the poor and the hungry.

Telecom Business is now the NEW OIL WELL

JOIN US TODAY and get paid on your next recharge...

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Is The Most Incompetent Bank In NG My Orde / Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation / The Billionaire Who Wanted To Die Broke Is Now Officially Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.