Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

“don Jazzy And Tee Billz Saved Me From Killing Myself” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don Jazzy And Tee Billz Saved Me From Killing Myself” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (317 Views)

Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don Jazzy And Tee Billz Saved Me From Killing Myself” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by freshgbedu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress turned YouTube star, Tonto Dikeh has opened up on how music executive Don Jazzy and Tee billz saved her from killing herself.

The divorced mother of one revealed that she tried committing suicide 9/10 years ago, but was saved by the duo.

Reaction to Izu’s suicide video, she wrote:- https://lagostrend.com/gist/don-jazzy-and-tee-billz-saved-me-from-killing-myself-tonto-dikeh-cries-out/

1 Share

Re: “don Jazzy And Tee Billz Saved Me From Killing Myself” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by majamajic(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tonto is pushing so hard to come back to FP
She don tell all the lies , still Nigerians don move on
This Tonto , that year
Re: “don Jazzy And Tee Billz Saved Me From Killing Myself” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Flexherbal(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
The divorced mother of one revealed that she tried committing suicide 9/10 years ago, but was saved by the duo.

Thank God !
Re: “don Jazzy And Tee Billz Saved Me From Killing Myself” – Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by SEGLIZ: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
all na still part of entertainment and forming yeyebrity.

(1) (Reply)

See How Housemates Voted During Bbnaija’s First Eviction (video) / If I Could Survive Domestic Violence And Remain This Happy, So Can You" / Jesus Is The Answer By H-joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.