Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Please Tell Me The Cause Of Damage On A New Painted House And Fence - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Tell Me The Cause Of Damage On A New Painted House And Fence (597 Views)

Construction Of 3bedroom Flat Bq And Fence Work For A Nairalander . / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? / Pictures From The Painted House Of A Nairalander Supplied By Regal Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me The Cause Of Damage On A New Painted House And Fence by Abita23: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pls house what can cause the damage on this new painted house and fence. We painted it Dec 2019. We used fine coat Paint

Re: Please Tell Me The Cause Of Damage On A New Painted House And Fence by Abita23: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hi
Re: Please Tell Me The Cause Of Damage On A New Painted House And Fence by Fonyeri(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
*First the paint in question is an economy paint that doesn't have the required properties or components to withstand the atmospheric effects of that environment.
*Second the top of the fence is not well treated, it should be completely sealed off and coated with rainshield treatment paint to prevent water thereby stopping the growth of algae and moisture.
Thirdly the surface needs a biosidal wash and coated with an undercoat before painting.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me The Cause Of Damage On A New Painted House And Fence by Akin4sure: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abita23:
Pls house what can cause the damage on this new painted house and fence. We painted it Dec 2019. We used fine coat Paint
I feel there is water penetration somewhere and poor paint product,retreat and repair

(1) (Reply)

Concrete Formwork / A New One Storey Building (a Duplex & 2' 2 bedroom flat In Satellite Town, Lagos / Families Selling Land With The Intention Of Reclaiming It In Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.