Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos (2847 Views)

Urgently Need a Place to Squat in Ajah / I Need A Place To Squat In Lagos / In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2020
o9o9 post= 92292710:
Guy, agbara is outside Lagos. Houses are fucking cheap at the outskirts. You would get a self con for 100k or single bed room for less than that sef. If it were mainland Lagos then that's another story but Agbara side should not be something you should be looking to squat.
It's not ABC
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2020
GasAndOilTheory:
The order of
Melchizzedek will help you.

Who's the head of the order of
Melchizzedek ?
Christ is the prince-king(the head) of the order. I hope to receive is divine intervention soonest.

The battle isn't mine.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2020
infogenius:

Have u run a Google search?
Lemme try this
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Unlimitk(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Melchizzedek:
Hello good nairalanders. I just got a job around agbara, very close to Lagos but my challenge is that I need a place to stay for a couple of months (like 3) so as to be able to raise money for rent.

I beg u in the name of God to help me as I'll be resuming this Saturday. Iyana Ipaja, ikotun, igando, iyana iba, Sango ota, even oshodi, Ikeja, Agege are my targeted areas as our staff buses get to these place. My number is 08106532532
Guy please,I'm in Lagos if there is any job vacancies available in agbara,I will appreciate it
U can flash me on 08126602040
I'm desperately in need of a job
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bloghomies:

I support this comment with 10 bottles of Life

I support you with 1 cow
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Unlimitk(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
SimSify:
I also work at agbara..
what's the name of the company you are about working for..
Bros please I'm in Lagos and in need of a job
If there is any vacancy in agbara,can u let me know?
Im tired of staying at home
I'm 23 with no job
Please sir any work or job will be ok
U can quote me or flash my number 08126602040
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Unlimitk:

Guy please,I'm in Lagos if there is any job vacancies available in agbara,I will appreciate it
U can flash me on 08126602040
I'm desperately in need of a job
OK Bro. how about me, any hope for me on your side? I'll be resuming tomorrow. Also what's your discipline?
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by SimSify(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
dedons:
Do you think he will be that silly to come reveal such here?
And how does mentioning where he is working make home silly..

If he was to be working at my organization I would have hooked him up with someone..

Atleast I would be sure of his details and work schedule..
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Unlimitk(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Melchizzedek:
OK Bro. how about me, any hope for me on your side? I'll be resuming tomorrow. Also what's your discipline?
I'm currently around ketu side
Only ssce I had,I'm looking for any type of job
Re: Pls I Need A Place To Stay (squat)in Lagos by Melchizzedek: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
please help even if it is 4 this month. I should be able to get a house by month end; making plans already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With N1,800, You Can Start Up A Business And Earn 10K Daily (see How) / Big Scholarship Opportunity In Usa / Vacancy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.