Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m (29316 Views)

Henrietta Yakubu: FAAN Extorts Arik Air Staff Over Passenger Extortion / FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses / Salary After IPPIS CAPTURING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by SavageResponse(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
plusfield:
There is a competition among this govt appointees to outdo each other in looting. They are taking advantage of the president's mental absence to loot as they wish, knowing that the man will never know. Even if he gets to know, he will forget by the next day

If the president sacks the people in authority and puts in news ones the new ones will also steal, that's how bad things are.

What Nigerians need is a mental re-orientation!
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by frankyychiji(f): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
SmartProf:
It is finished. The generation that stole from the nation's Commonwealth have now mentored their children to do a collabo with them in stealing. I'm sure we may need to install sensors and alarms in our bodies soon cos suspected thieves in Nigeria have really increased geometrically.
Haah! Install what? You want the oyakilome's of this world to come after you?
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by cooltola(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
When we have a very ineffective court system that is stained with corrupt judges and very light sentences for financial crime, Corruption will continue to thrive
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Reference(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
lexy2014:

I thought ur "darling daddy" was d panacea to these social ills?

He has started to 'wail' tactically. He is presently in neutral gear. By 2022 he will be screaming like the engine of an Aston Martin DBS in full throttle.... we told them so....the corruption war is lost...the czar is in chains...and the barbarians are banging the city gates....it is all over.
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Xisnin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Angelfrost:
Nothing surprises me anymore... Nothing whatsoever!!!

The only thing that will actually surprise me is if the entire youths unite and revolt violently across the nation!!!... Since this is highly unlikely to ever happen, thanks to division, I can only sit back and smile sadly!!!
That will be a foolish action.
Extremely corrupt youths coming together to forcefully take over from corrupt elders.

I don't know why people believe that violent uprisings is a solution especially among unpatriotic
elements when experience have shown that it end up ruining the lives of those who hoped most
on it.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by gaventa: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Keep focusing on Hushpuppi! Una never see anything.
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
plusfield:
There is a competition among this govt appointees to outdo each other in looting. They are taking advantage of the president's mental absence to loot as they wish, knowing that the man will never know. Even if he gets to know, he will forget by the next day
Now dis is funny and deep.

Bleep it!
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by dozymars(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
plusfield:

Funny but very true.
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Yorubasareslave: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
plusfield:
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Reference(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
A short story that describes the tragedy of the present political situation viz the ignorance of those who fashioned the weakness of the Nigerian state.

I have a friend, a cool bachelor then who was always on the road and so brought in his cousin to live in. I happened to notice a few things about this young man very quickly and his penchant for living a rough life having seen him a couple of times with friends in very compromising positions with soft controlled substances.

I told my friend about this and he promised to get a guard dog for backup when he was out of town. I told him to get a lion instead. He thought I was kidding.

The long and short of the tale is that from smoking joints round the corner with a couple of his friends, the cousin became a distributor in the neighbourhood with dozens of guys moving in and out of the compound freely, some even having the audacity to vent in his living room.

Well I told him it was a matter of time before his house will be raided. But what about the guard dog.... well it had got so used to all of them, he was certain they even rolled a joint for the dog as well.

Lesson here. If you want to succeed at an ultra hard task you must pull out all the stops and and literally endanger yourself with a lion for protection, then find out a way not to be eaten.

If this goverment understood how democracy works it will not have set out early in desperation to destroy political opposition. They are the only force in Nigeria, sanctioned by the ethos of democracy to checkmate the goverment itself.

It will have been tough and torrid for the ruling party initially but Mr Buhari will be sure to get results off their advocacy and beligerence. Because the simple truth is that in a democracy if the goverment does not fear anything it is not likely to succeed fundamentally. If it sits pretty it is likely to be complacent.... and complacency leads to failure.

So the goverment can shut down Sahara, lock up its journalists or drag them to the courts but you simply cannot do that to an institution in political opposition.

This has been the mistake we have made since 2015 because of sentiment. This goverment has no lion to guard its agenda, its promises, its manifesto so the dogs it employs are busy smoking pot.
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Joyfulgal: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
plusfield:

A sincere question, is our dear president suffering from mental illness?
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by earnit3: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by inyenejo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
It took Nigeria more than 30 yrs to recover Abacha loots, mark my word , it will take Nigeria more than 200 yrs to recover buharigg and apcshit loots, this is by far the most corrrrrrrrrrrrupt government in human history, we apologise to Abacha and his family.
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Clothingonline9(m): 2:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Stealing government officials
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by dikeigbo2(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2020
corruption in every spheres of government...loothing as if there is no tomorrow,everyone is trying so hard to outlooth each other with recklessness and and the administration is seriously fighting corruption...this is corruption in 3D
Re: FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m by Oluphemy04(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Why wouldn't they loot the ministry money, when no top leaders has been prosecuted or sentence death by hanging for corruption.

There will be an invasion one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany / For About 2 Years Now, I Get Paid For Doing No Work. I Need Advice / Enugu State University Sacks 153 Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.