Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit (30560 Views)

This Was How I Deleted My Data From Fraudulent Loan Apps And Loan Sharks. / How To Delete Your Data Stored On Fraudulent Loan Apps / Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Dreyton36: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
jamex93:
Sokoloan is the worst... Lol

Thank God for his mercies I can never use any of those apps again...

You're right o , they're the worst but wetin man go do when to even eat na problem

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Kcdojoto:
After paying my loan of 23k with haloocredit on 22/07/2020 they still go ahead to remove 18k from my account, then I was calling them to refund my money, they keep posting me and that time I didn't have any money on me, I had to borrow again from them to take care of my needs.
The loan was due on 28/07/2020 they started calling me with different number and anytime they call me I keep reminding them of my outstanding with them, the only reply I got is that I should clear my debt in other to avoid daily increase on the interest.
On the 30th I found out that my debt had been increased by 1300, I had to pay it through bank transfer because it refused to through by app, to my surprised they removed another 8k from my account and I still have 18k that is yet to be reversed, as I am writing this now they are owing me 26k and my haloocredit is yet to be updated.
They are bunch of thieves, they have my money, borrowed me from my money I pay them with interest, I wish I can take this case up with them, they will refund that money 100 folds.
take that their account number to police station and lay complain
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Kcdojoto:
What I will do now is that I will change my ATM card pin or probably deactivate it, since I don't have money in the account now because of them, because the app still showing that I am still owing them 17,700 meanwhile 2 days ago it was 16,109 yesterday it was 16,970 today it has increased to 17754, you can imaging how they increase their interest on a daily bases if one defaulted, , and this is what prompt me to clear my debt to avoid at the end the day I will end up using my 18k to pay extra accumulated interest.
If my I should calculate an interest based on what they are charging my 18k from the day they stole it would've gotten up to 36k today while my 8k would've been like 11k by now.

Try Carbon App And Thank Me Later

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by supercase1(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Burnguveren:

Block your card.
if you block their cards will it still stop them from illegally deducting someone account
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by nedekid: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigerians no like to pay back loans.
You were given the options and chose to accept. After taking the money you then raise all sorts of crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Thomthom(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Holuwatomi:
Got this text message,dont even know who the guy is self and the so called Haloocredit is sending me text.
JEREMIAH got a loan on Haloocredit and its over due 75 days, please help notify for repayment. Thank you.
me go just reply how he take concern me..
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
nedekid:
Nigerians no like to pay back loans.
You were given the options and chose to accept. After taking the money you then raise all sorts of crap.

stop saying rubbish here...don't you read in btw lines? he said he took a loan n has repaid the loan, yet hallocredit still went ahead n debit more money from his card....it's a normal thing for them to do as they don't care..so learn to understand things first!

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by nedekid: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

stop saying rubbish here...don't you read in btw lines? he said he took a loan n has repaid the loan, yet hallocredit still went ahead n debit more money from his card....it's a normal thing for them to do as they don't care..so learn to understand things first!
Story, is he the first person to collect money from them that you will hear they took money from him twice?
Before you concluded, have you heard from the bank to get their own side of the story before spoiling their business on social media.(sure you haven't!).
I have dealt with a couple of those loan apps and never had problem with them, but my some paddies (the onigbese ones) always have and bottom line has to do with say them no Wan pay!

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Kanixt(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
"Once you collect loan from the app, they will make sure you are unable to pay on due date....."

how possible is that?

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by sammieking2017(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
lucrocash:

Bros its simple. A case has been raised against them already. Now this is what you will do send a mail to frauddesk@zenithbank.com and copy zenithdirect@zenithbank.com . attach screenshots of debit alerts and your repayment proof to the mail, explain how they keep debiting you and calling to blackmail you. Add the numbers calling you. Justice will be served.
Please do you know, how i can go about the same issue, if using access bank.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Eguonoghene: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Decryptor:
Lol...I just got an email from them telling me of one "Oluwatosin" whom I don't know owing them grin grin

I also got a message from them saying I should remind one Adebayo to clear his loan which is due for more than 26 days now.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Afolabimills(m): 3:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Kcdojoto:
After paying my loan of 23k with haloocredit on 22/07/2020 they still go ahead to remove 18k from my account, then I was calling them to refund my money, they keep posting me and that time I didn't have any money on me, I had to borrow again from them to take care of my needs.
The loan was due on 28/07/2020 they started calling me with different number and anytime they call me I keep reminding them of my outstanding with them, the only reply I got is that I should clear my debt in other to avoid daily increase on the interest.
On the 30th I found out that my debt had been increased by 1300, I had to pay it through bank transfer because it refused to through by app, to my surprised they removed another 8k from my account and I still have 18k that is yet to be reversed, as I am writing this now they are owing me 26k and my haloocredit is yet to be updated.
They are bunch of thieves, they have my money, borrowed me from my money I pay them with interest, I wish I can take this case up with them, they will refund that money 100 folds.
funny enough am experiencing the same thing those guys are crooks
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Afolabimills(m): 3:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Burnguveren:

Block your card.
how can one block the card pls help those guys are fraudulent thieves
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Curious345: 4:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Shellsploit:
Disable contacts from loan app settings when next u installing any loan app. Thanks
app will not load if you disable contavt6
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Curious345: 4:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Afolabimills:
go to your bank ,tellll them you lost your Atm. Request for a new one , shikenan
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Curious345: 4:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Afolabimills:
funny enough am experiencing the same thing those guys are crooks
hello bro. Tell us more about your experience
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Shellsploit: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Curious345:
app will not load if you disable contavt6

After installing app, go to settings, then locate apps then modify app permission. grin
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Afolabimills(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Curious345:
go to your bank ,tellll them you lost your Atm. Request for a new one , shikenan
thank u so much I really appreciate
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by ceejayluv(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Don't go for any other loan apps apart from fairmoney, carbon And Branch. The rest are vicious dubious sharks.
Secondly, don't use your salary, business or main account where your savings/inflows come into. Use a perpetually empty account where you will fund it whenever you wanna pay back.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by finalboss(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kcdojoto:
Bro you need to block your card first once you block your card they won't be able to deduct you and did you accept when they asked you to "allow app to read contact,location,calendar go and turn everything off.
Never heard of all these loan apps sha but if your card is still connected you need block the card
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by finalboss(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afolabimills:
Call your bank or mail them nah. It's easy

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2021
Decryptor:
Lol...I just got an email from them telling me of one "Oluwatosin" whom I don't know owing them grin grin

Same here this morning oooo, I had to google what haloo means ooooo. First time hearing about this. I don't even know any Olawale.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2021
Holuwatomi:
Got this text message,dont even know who the guy is self and the so called Haloocredit is sending me text.
JEREMIAH got a loan on Haloocredit and its over due 75 days, please help notify for repayment. Thank you.

Same here this morning ooo... I was surprised, I had to google what it means.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by NewLogicalMind: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Do you actually believe that crap?

He is lying because there is no representative of the loan app here to defend them.

Nigerians generally do not like to repay loans, when it's time to repay you see them coming up with all sorts of lies and stories to avoid paying the loan

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by NewLogicalMind: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sweetness4:

Same here this morning ooo... I was surprised, I had to google what it means.

You got that message because the loan defaulter probably has your number stored on his phone
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2021
NewLogicalMind:

You got that message because the loan defaulter probably has your number stored on his phone

Haaaaaa wow okay... thank you.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by lucrocash(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
I guess your mind is not as logical as your handle implies. Can't you read it's not one person complaining here? Have you also gone to Facebook and Google play to verify before jumping in? You are Nigeria's problem. You are worse than haloo credit ND you need mental check. I was scammed by haloo, I have my mails intact... I had to involve their bank before they agreed to refund. I want to believe u work with them though.
NewLogicalMind:

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Map1(m): 4:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Kcdojoto:
yinmu
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by ooolaniwun: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2021
I am currently in deep shit with this Halo credit guys.. I paid back a loan of #42,525 on the 15-07-2021now the same amount was withdrawn from my account on the 23-07-2021 funny enough, I didn't have that amount on my account, now my account balance reads -#42,525.

Please what can I do..?
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by datapanel(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2021
2LLNEWS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue Godwin Kwanga Kidnapped Benue University Lecturer After Gun Battle / Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.