Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai (3919 Views)

Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2020

The embattled godfather struggling for survival in Edo politics, the ousted national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, and his anointed candidate for the September 19 governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, had suffered early shocker from a prominent member of the APC Campaign Council for the Edo election who abandoned the team from the starting point.

The Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, had pulled a string of surprise with his foresight of the integrity question the APC campaign team would encounter in the course of the electioneering campaign. Governor El-Rufai expressed dissatisfaction over the campaign council members appointed by the APC national leadership in Abuja.

Since the commencement of the electioneering campaign for the governorship election in Edo State, the damages caused the APC candidate, Ize-Iyamu, by the former chairman, Oshiomhole, created heavy burden of distrust on the candidate sponsored by Oshiomhole, in the 2016 have created heavy integrity burden for the APC candidate.

Governor El-Rufai saw it coming from the beginning. The Kaduna governor had on a social media platform questioned the appointment of Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano State as chairman of the APC Campaign Council for the Edo election. With seeming reference to some other members of the APC Campaign team, Governor El-Rufai not only dumped the campaign council, he also declared: “I can’t be part of campaign council that is meant to promote EFCC customers. This is against APC anti-corruption mantra.”

Some party stakeholders were of the view that Governor El-Rufai’s withdrawal from the APC campaign squad could crash the team’s potency for effective persuasive credible campaign in the state. They said that the party has lost a remarkable stimulus Governor El-Rufai would have brought into the campaign activities as was witnessed in Kogi State in the election of Governor Yahaya Bello.

https://nationaldailyng.com/edo-2020-early-shocker-for-oshiomhole-ize-iyamu-as-el-rufai-crashes-apc-campaign-team/

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by F3dan: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
EFCC customers indeed.

8 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Trumpcard05: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Respect to el-Rufai for this. His position here is nothing but the truth.

If el-Rufai who is a stakeholder in APC can call out the thieves currently campaigning for governorship in Edo state, Nigerians still backing these idiots una no go use una head reason?? Let’s resist them and say no to thieves, cultists and hypocrites. Obaseki 4+4 tor wa gba

14 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by etzskillz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
So I heard Saraki and Abdul Fatai are planning their return to APC, If the news is true then to all with all the poliTHIEFIAN
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by drskyfly007(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
I really wonder how those criminals will convince Edolites when they come to campaign...

I believe Edo people are intelligent and can't be deceived!

The truth is that some APC governors are still sympathetic to Obaseki due to that unfair disqualification.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by flyingpig: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Not a credible news

1 Like

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Eriokanmi: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
I still don't understand how oshiomohle would convert this devilish candidate into a Saint in edo during campaigns. We are waiting lool. The man had rubbished what he achieved in his 8 years with the wrong choice, somebody we used to respect so much. Spits!

4 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by mamotalk: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
APC a party that recycle anything

4 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Racoon(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
El-Rufai knows what is obtainable with Oshiomole's double facedness.

5 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Eriokanmi: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
drskyfly007:
I really wonder how those criminals will convince Edolites when they come to campaign...

I believe Edo people are intelligent and can't be deceived!
No way for ize-iyamu here. Forget all the media rants and social media dudes who have sold their future for supporting those promoting corruption and impunity. Baba sef dey behind obaseki and now another respected apc governor has spoken. APC na our party at state level but oshiomohle messed it up because of his selfish interest. The moment Obaseki moved, we moved with him. They'd be disappointed if they think buhari would back them in September election. Good luck to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by jamalnation(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hehehe
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by jlinkd78(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
You can't argue El Rufai independent mindedness on topical issues. Gandollar to chair and Supreme court Governor Uzodinma to deputize with Ize Iyamu d thief according to Oshiomole as d gubernatorial candidate.

4 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by tinsel: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Trumpcard05 post=92273971]Respect to el-Rufai for this. His position here is nothing but the truth.

If el-Rufai who is a stakeholder in APC can call out the thieves currently campaigning for governorship in Edo state, Nigerians still backing these idiots una no go use una head reason?? Let’s resist them and say no to thieves, cultists and hypocrites. Obaseki 4+4 tor wa gba[/quote
So you believe this? ]

2 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Another FAKE NEWs From IPOB Miscreants grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by kahal29: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fake News
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by IJOBA2: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
SIMPLYLEO AKA EBENEZER2020 grin
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Mysticwebb: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
But the corruption fighter AKA Bubu said they must deliver him.
Even the zombies here are fully in support of the self confessed cultist and thief. Tomorrow, they will claim they mean well for the State and the country at large.

1 Like

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by lograr(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by AllTheWayUp: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin cheesy

This one loud
Like I said before, several APC Governors will play anti party on election day, and back Obaseki.

They want to bury Oshiomole politically

Till then

3 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by deboysben(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
El rufai is a traitor and an ipob appologist.

On behave of afonja zombies and apc miscreants we hereby disband him.

3 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by deboysben(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
To send oshiomole and Tinubu in to political oblivion is a task apc gov must do in order to get ride of the 2 internally displaced politican.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Omoluabi16(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bit rich from el rufai. Someone that is indifferent to the bloodshed in his state. They are all the same.
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by chuka5000(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
irrespective of all the differences we may have, I've always said that this el-rufai is one guy that I like
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Bobcygan: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
The day I lost my respect for el-rufai is d day he started to marginalise christian in his state. He is a terrible islamist and a dangerous man. He is not moved by the killings in southern kaduna

2 Likes

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by batstan(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
No words,
Brain blank ....
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Indispensable85(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Stop being foolish. El rufai is not a member of the 49 member Apc Edo national campaign council.
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by OK2NVME: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
A former PDP appointed minister is campaigning against a former PDP member running under the APC ticket against an incumbant former APC member under the PDP platform.

Nigeria is a one party state with several factions.

1 Like

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by OK2NVME: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Indispensable85:
Stop being foolish. El rufai is not a member of the 49 member Apc Edo national campaign council.

That's because he refused to be part of the campaign, you mor0n!
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Yebosola(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
This news without source get as e b, anyway I trust my brothers from the other side, El-Rufai will now b their hero, case of enemy of my enemy is my friend grin

1 Like

Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by SoftP(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
The gods are wise
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by Indispensable85(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

That's because he refused to be part of the campaign, you mor0n!

Foolish idiot he was never considered at any point in time.
Re: APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai by obinoral1179(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Respect to el-Rufai for this. His position here is nothing but the truth.

If el-Rufai who is a stakeholder in APC can call out the thieves currently campaigning for governorship in Edo state, Nigerians still backing these idiots una no go use una head reason?? Let’s resist them and say no to thieves, cultists and hypocrites. Obaseki 4+4 tor wa gba
he should stop the killings in Southern Kaduna.... All this are just 2023.... He can't control APC and he is pained....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afaka: Freed Students Still Undergoing Rehabilitation - Kaduna Government / Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics) / Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.