Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What's The Difference Between Illeya And Eid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between Illeya And Eid (336 Views)

What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Illeya And Eid by Charleys: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
I want to know the difference.
Is ileya a mix of paganism and Islam?
Or it's all the same.

Why celebrate it on the same days
Re: What's The Difference Between Illeya And Eid by onward4life(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's easy

Yoruba no get Christian's or muslins

Wen it comes to Fuji music

Gbedu na gbedu men go shark beer or whiskey

Women go shake their bum bum burst there....

They con call this big sallah "ileyi yah"

Na after party after returning from Eid ground

All my muslim consiglieres
Happy Kareem my ppo

Re: What's The Difference Between Illeya And Eid by Charleys: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
onward4life:
It's easy

Speak your mind don't be scared
Re: What's The Difference Between Illeya And Eid by Charleys: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bishop TD Jakes – Nothing Just Happens / "Jay Israel, You're Doomed. Nigeria Is Not South Africa; Your Boys Have Been Arr / What Is First Fruit Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.