Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints (420 Views)

What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by lightblazingnow(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Straight up!

Satan is spirit, but has many bodies which represents him, he can appear in any form to decieve those void of understanding of reality.

He's powerless before reality. He is much more than powerful in ignorance. And so my people are destroyed by Satan for their lack of knowledge, knowledge is power. Real power is true knowledge. Fake knowledge also operates false power, magic. But the lack of it both good and bad knowledge is full destruction.

The wife of Satan is the ugly beast, but appears much beautiful before blind eyes. A LovePeddler in reality is very ugly beast, there are more than meets the eyes. Ugly Babilonia nudes bitches, which is represented by snakes, subtil, slain Queens around the world. When you gaze their pose, you'd find out they are ready to pierce a dangerous darts through your liver. Then you will realise you are dead.

What does He do to the Saints?

When you are Holy and Hot in the Holy Ghost living in the world, though in the world but not part of the world, living in earth, you are dangerous to the advancement of sin, because you need to realise that Satan is the ruler of sin. Sin can never stop, because the ruler of sin though judged but not completely casted out by the believers. Jesus said those who have believed in him shall cast out devils.

And he's commanded by his Lord, I am talking about the Saints, Jesus Christ asked them to cast out the devil's.....

For you to cast out devil, he will first cast you down into his kingdom, which is the realm of sin, of darkness. Those who are in the environment of light know where they are headed, but those which Satan has blinded won't be able to see their way out, until the light dawns on them and they will realise that the Christ is here to rapture his lights of the world.

As a Saint, when you must have casted out so much Satan out of the world, meaning when you must have converted much soul into the kingdom of light, Satan will tell his men, don't worry, I am going to use my last straw.

Proverbs 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

The one who is used to cast down many from the position of righteousness into shame, reproach and diseases and disorders, women, not ordinary women, the last form Satan takes to down the righteous Saints who is commanded to cast him out the space, so that peace will reign.

Don't be seduce, and you creatures being used to down the Saints I cursed them right now and I want you Saints to gather here and shame your accuser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by lightblazingnow(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Human resources
Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by orisa37: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Yes.
Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by orisa37: 1:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Satan is a Failure.
Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by lightblazingnow(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Awesome
Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by lightblazingnow(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fight
Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by lightblazingnow(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Increase
Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
lightblazingnow:
Straight up!

Satan is spirit, but has many bodies which represents him, he can appear in any form to decieve those void of understanding of reality.

He's powerless before reality. He is much more than powerful in ignorance. And so my people are destroyed by Satan for their lack of knowledge, knowledge is power. Real power is true knowledge. Fake knowledge also operates false power, magic. But the lack of it both good and bad knowledge is full destruction.

The wife of Satan is the ugly beast, but appears much beautiful before blind eyes. A LovePeddler in reality is very ugly beast, there are more than meets the eyes. Ugly Babilonia nudes bitches, which is represented by snakes, subtil, slain Queens around the world. When you gaze their pose, you'd find out they are ready to pierce a dangerous darts through your liver. Then you will realise you are dead.

What does He do to the Saints?

When you are Holy and Hot in the Holy Ghost living in the world, though in the world but not part of the world, living in earth, you are dangerous to the advancement of sin, because you need to realise that Satan is the ruler of sin. Sin can never stop, because the ruler of sin though judged but not completely casted out by the believers. Jesus said those who have believed in him shall cast out devils.

And he's commanded by his Lord, I am talking about the Saints, Jesus Christ asked them to cast out the devil's.....

For you to cast out devil, he will first cast you down into his kingdom, which is the realm of sin, of darkness. Those who are in the environment of light know where they are headed, but those which Satan has blinded won't be able to see their way out, until the light dawns on them and they will realise that the Christ is here to rapture his lights of the world.

As a Saint, when you must have casted out so much Satan out of the world, meaning when you must have converted much soul into the kingdom of light, Satan will tell his men, don't worry, I am going to use my last straw.

Proverbs 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

The one who is used to cast down many from the position of righteousness into shame, reproach and diseases and disorders, women, not ordinary women, the last form Satan takes to down the righteous Saints who is commanded to cast him out the space, so that peace will reign.

Don't be seduce, and you creatures being used to down the Saints I cursed them right now and I want you Saints to gather here and shame your accuser.
. Wife of Satan?

Devil cast you down into his kingdom?

Cast out Satan, by whose authority?

Convert souls into the kingdom of light? Are you saying devil is the same character as Satan?
Re: The Secret Of Satan That I Am Going To Reveal To The Saints by lightblazingnow(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
. Wife of Satan?

Devil cast you down into his kingdom?

Cast out Satan, by whose authority?

Convert souls into the kingdom of light? Are you saying devil is the same character as Satan?

Kids, what do they know....... Letters, wars of words without the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

How do you convert souls without first binding the strong man of the house.

Casting out Satan we are..... Even the lawful captives like you shall be freed.

(1) (Reply)

End SARS: More Photos/video Of Prayer Walk With Dr. Paul Enenche In Abuja / The Beheading Of French Teacher Paty Is A Great Honor For All Muslims - Sheikh / What Child Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.