Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (90957 Views)

63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by nkwachii(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
luminouz:
She is an adult naaaaa

undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by koolaid87: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Religion of hardcore peace
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by SexytorresE(f): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
What rubbish angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by nkwachii(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Humans na problem.... another problem
Two adults o
Humans be forming this holier than thou
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by nkwachii(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
bouncin04:
what shall it profit you to suffer here on earth.. die and still go to hell .. give it some thoughts and give your lives to Christ now ..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Britxt007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pls how can I most a story on This Forum?
Really need to know because I have things to share but I really don’t know how to Post a story...
Follow my page on IG: Britxt_Clothing
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Coldfeets: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
That girl ass black die. shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by nkwachii(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
GODISABOVEDEVIL:
I am not surprised, Ghanaians And their Weird Characters,

#God is the Greatest. Jesus Christ Rules.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by chibinobim16259: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
sad
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by nkwachii(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
DenreleDave:
Gentlemen, with the number of girls on michat, instamessage, etc. It brings this question to me.
Is your bae truly YOURS or the Y is silent?
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Muslims and their obsession for violence lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by nkwachii(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
SHAKABOOM:
Somebody cannot bury his sausage in a donut in peace again.

Africans and waka waka.

Of all countries wetin she find go Saudi Arabic?
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
hyprocrites Muslim.....,,,in my country. once u mention sex ,they will all shout god forbid in zamfara and yet our population is over 200m I don't get it
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by SeriouslySense(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
And what is wrong with that, are we not all blacks, such statement is derogatory.
Coldfeets:
That girl ass black die. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by nkwachii(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
ursullalinda:
Hypocrites! .......don't be surprised the people doing the flogging might be fornicators and adulterers........Thank God for Christianity that doesn't condemn but saves.
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Dobodobo04: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
hisgrace090:

Go and thank God you did not ask this question in a Muslim dominated area.

Why can’t he ask it there? Is it because “the religion of peace” doesn’t allow freedom of speech

Man invented an abstract thing called religion, and get incapacitated by it.

It’s the equivalence of locking yourself in a room and screening for help, when the key is lying beside you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Philomathhh(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wonder how many strokes of cane I would have received for sleeping with foreigners if I was in her shoes.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by akosh005: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
No be our case because we all need to just calm down.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by NiklauseFred(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: They did the right thing, was trying to give her self value so she won't look too cheap but recording it on camera was a no no for me.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

Hmmm!!

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
How about the man?

Misogynistic and hypocrite nonsense all in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Topmaike007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
But they are adults, why flooging them..they are not disturbing anybody, they are not doing it at public place..so why the heck
Islam na fake abeg
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
But they are adults, why flooging them..they are not disturbing anybody, they are not doing it at public place..so why the heck
Bro
Only Mo
Can F a Hoe
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
hisgrace090:

Go and thank God you did not ask this question in a Muslim dominated area.
but u guys always claim the religion of peace.if he did what could have happened to him. I guess to u the outcome of the event is what u call pisss.thank god my religion doesn't condemn rather it saves.read thru the whole bible Jesus nerver stole caravans.. killed nor married a todller.rather he gave life.when I went tru the quoran I was shocked of how Muhammed lived his life

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Sleekfingers: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Passionate888:
What about the man?

why not try and read the news, reading does not kill.... Abi u want buhari to come and read it to u?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Gee64: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
It is a wah
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dobodobo04:

Why can’t he ask it there? Is it because “the religion of peace” doesn’t allow freedom of speech

Man invented an abstract thing called religion, and get incapacitated by it.

It’s the equivalence of locking yourself in a room and screening for help, when the key is lying beside you.

very well said.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by freshkpomo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!
POOR HUNGRY BOY
Verdict: Them nor dey see sense buy for market.
Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by MNDY(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A Ghanaian lady was subjected to a round of flogging after being caught red-handed sleeping with a Sudanese man in Saudi Arabia.

Before being flogged, the unidentified Ghanaian lady was first kicked and beaten with belt by the Ghanaian community leaders who caught her in the act. The community leaders were heard saying that most Ghanaians who come to the country (Saudi Arabia), disgrace the name of Ghana with their promiscuous lifestyle.

The Sudanese man was also not spared as he was also assaulted.

So you disgrace and assault a a foreigner in another country because he slept with a girl from your country tarnishing the image of your country?

Shey the Ghana community in Saudi-Arabia and its leaders there soppose get level for anoda pesin land reach dat ni?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Passionate888: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sleekfingers:

why not try and read the news, reading does not kill.... Abi u want buhari to come and read it to u?
Calm down, I later read that the man wasn't spared either. I still didn't want to edit it.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Ogbonnaa(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
see them faces like what I don't know.
see how the lady resemble chimpanzee.
that is their business
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by abdullahi45: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by Sleekfingers: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
hatiri:
but why flogging them,abi adult no fit nack in peace again in saudi

are they married? In saudi it is against law...go and read their constitution...are they not aware?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Before Demolition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.