Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri (31265 Views)

12 Killed, Dozens Injured As Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by UNUKHASO: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
YOU ARE JUST TOO CURRENT THIS HAPPEN AROUND AFTER 0530PM,THIS EVENING WHILE I WAS AT THE RAMAT SQUARE. THE TWIN BOMB OCCURRED AT GWANGE AXIS
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by lifenija: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
either u making a joke about the word twin or u thought it was actual twin because u dont read (slowpoke)if not u think its funny cause its not happening to u?
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by fefenoble88: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
poshestmina:
Nigeria is officially a nightmare.
More than nightmares,please any higher word.
Country is gone,totally gone and finished.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by AsawanaDgreat: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na Dem Boko boys
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by nelskals(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
jimmyolasun:
are the twin identical anyway naa north dem, naa them dey stubborn. how can twins blast rocks in Maiduguri??

It's so unfortunate that at your age you re still this myopic.if this was Yankee you go dey form empathy
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Airoflaw(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Its well
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by BobSense90: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
B/H are celebrating Sallah in another style
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Femijohn198: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
it's time Nigeria should questions buhari and buratia .I just pity the innocent army kill like fawl by so call boko boiz
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Syrusvirus: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlexMahone:
You're making a joke out of this? For real? Nigeria is on the verge of imploding, and you think it is funny?
go tell your repentant BH imploding kor bombing ni
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
baliyubla:
You won’t find the APC lap dogs on threads like this. If na Edo matter now, them go the convulse all over the place.

Cc:
simplyleo
Bighead9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by GreatGod2020(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-twin-blasts-rock-maiduguri/amp?__twitter_impression=true
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-twin-blasts-rock-maiduguri/amp?__twitter_impression=true
oshozondii:

Indeed Technically Defeated.. Governor convoy attack within 24hrs another twin bomb blast......
Our security agencies need to be prepared very well because this group just resolved their leaders and the new leaders maybe planning serial attack.

God protect your country from this blood suckers
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by mvem(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
UNUKHASO:
YOU ARE JUST TOO CURRENT THIS HAPPEN AROUND AFTER 0530PM,THIS EVENING WHILE I WAS AT THE RAMAT SQUARE. THE TWIN BOMB OCCURRED AT GWANGE AXIS
how bad was it ?
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
This twins are wicked, why should they blast maiduguri? I hope they were caught, their parents should also be arrested because how can two of your children be terrorists at the same time? Twins for that matter. There's something wrong in that family.

grin grin grin Is either you're looking for people to just quote you or you are really mad
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
oshozondii:

They voted massively for Buahri without thinking about the price. Buhari got about 100% votes here
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by snowball11(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
poshestmina:

Nope,.....the Northern part of Nigeria and in particular the North East is a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Lamasta(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maiduguri has suffered in the hands of boko haram...

1 Like

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Galapagous(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
And I just left the state two days ago. this life sha will come to an end by man's action
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Jeux: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
seems they used the attack on the governor as distraction from their main purpose .
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Parrot173(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
I lost a very close friend of mine to this callous act...He was at my place of work with my manager when all of a sudden a flying rocket xplodes some meters away from where he nd my manager whr standing.of sudden a chip from d xplosion hit him nd was pronounced death upon reaching the hospital the reason why i wasn't thr was cos i wasn't Destined to see his last minute cause i took my car to carwash

2 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by PrinzJaay: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
I’m so sad � because this time my person was affected ��....a young cousin of mine 19years seating in front of the compound when the explosion took place. RIP Ikenna �� �
It will never be well with Buhari and his generation
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Parrot173(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
PrinzJaay:
I’m so sad � because this time my person was affected ��....a young cousin of mine 19years seating in front of the compound when the explosion took place. RIP Ikenna �� �
It will never be well with Buhari and his generation
It's really saddening i also lost closest friend of mine...to this incident

1 Like

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by sammieking2017(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
I think the repentant Bokoharam are just testing it for the next target.
I pray that occurence will not happen, but where are the Fulani's vigilante, this is the peak time they are needed for their region.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by TruthinAction: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Whoever brought the idea of re integrating this terrorist back into the society did it for financial gains. It is an opportunity to divert fund that will be allocated to the exercise. This government is overly corrupt. They don't care how their decisions affect others. Their focus is the money they want to make.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Dahustler007(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
May God Help Us

https://clevideon.xyz/550274773966521/

Check this out, Make money in $ from viewing videos

Click now, Thank me later.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by earnit1: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
ohhh
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
poshestmina:
NIGERIA is Officially on AUTOPILOT MODE
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by femi4: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
They will soon ran out of bombs
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Amudeneogu: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
It is a pity and very unfortunate
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by SeekHim: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!

Repent! Repent!! Repent!!! Jesus loves you!
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Just a week after d graduation of d repentant boko boys!..... Well, it's none of my businesses, wat concerns me is how to find a sure place to eat ileya ram tomorrow.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Greenvaiper: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Nbotee:
Coming afta d Governor was attacked earlier in d day... Anyways, where is day useless resident Mai Suya aka [b][/b] ? What have u to say?

Don't be scared of ban. Call out the evil people by their names
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by ospido: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2020
smallsmall:

Some of you nor get sense at all, at all!
Was there a Bomb Blast in Edo state or how do you compare a Bomb blast with Edo politics?
You better buy sense now that it is still cheap in Covid-19 period.

Just condemn the bomb blast and scroll. Why did you condemn his comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) / Maryam Sanda Granted Bail / Cultists Shoot Man Dead In Bayelsa State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.