Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges (1102 Views)

Zulum Alleges Sabotage As Fire Razes Mega School Inaugurated By Buhari / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by SamuelOamen: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Borno Governor Babagana Zulum has attributed Wednesday’s attack on his convoy between Monguno and Baga town to military sabotage.

The Nation had reported the Governor’s convoy was attacked by gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram terrorists during a tour of displaced communities along Monguno and Baga axis in the Lake Chad region.

Zulum, in a viral video with the Commander in the area, pointed accusing finger at the Army, alleging attempt to sabotage the visit with the attack.

The Governor was convinced the exchange of fires was between the Nigeria Army and the Police Special Anti- Robbery Squad (FSARS) leading his convoy into Baga town.

Eyewitnesses said the Governor was whisked away from his official car and smuggled into the FSARS armoured personnel carrier vehicles during the attack.

Reliving the incident to reporters in Monguno on Thursday, Zulum said: "As far as I am concerned what happened in Baga was a complete sabotage by the military. There is no Boko Haram in Baga.

“I wonder because we have over 1,181 soldiers in Baga, 72 officers, 107 solders, 400 soldiers in Mile 4 and 1,900 soldiers in Monguno. I see no reason why only five Boko Haram will stop them from occupying Bags town.

“The troops have been in Mile 4 for over one year, there is complete sabotage, the problem is not with President Buhari or General Buhari but the command and control structure. There is a need to look into command structure.”

On why the visit became necessary, he said: “We have over 80,000 IDPs in Monguno, they cannot continue to depend on NGO and others for food. We have created opportunities for them to go back to their communities and continue with their business and farming activities.

“After Sallah we are going to allow people to go back to Kukawa and we will give time to the military.

“If they will not clear Baga, we will mobilise our hunters, CJTF and vigilantes to recapture Baga. We cannot continue like this. People have taken their destiny in their hands.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/military-saboteurs-attacked-my-convoy-zulum-alleges/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by jlinkd78(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
That means dat true true Baga is under captivity
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by Brandstudio01: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is getting even more interesting.

One will will wonder if we will ever have one one Nigeria with Love for one another

2 Likes

Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by Sunofgod(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Failed state.
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by ogbuefi677(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sunofgod:
Failed state.
Zoo
Evil forest

2 Likes

Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by sapientia(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Boko Haram have come to stay.

The people telling us they are fighting Boko Haram are the same people indirectly sponsoring them
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by Karlifate: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
The military has long been compromised.
You still wonder why their effort is being frustrated.
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by Kalapizim(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Very dangerous utterances from the governor disregarding the efforts of men who have given their lives down.

1 Like

Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by SmartProf(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oga don't blame these soldiers alone, blame the one whose title is Grand Commander of the federal Republic (GCFR)...Abi u dey fear to mention that one for your criticism?
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by volo112: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
“We have over 1,181 soldiers in Baga; 72 officers, 107 solders, 400 soldiers in mile 4 and 1,900 soldiers in Monguno. I see no reason why Boko Haram will stop operate in Baga town,” he had said

In as much as I sympathize with Governor, the above statistics is not needed for public consumption. This is supposed to be classified information which he must have be given as the executive governor.
Boko boys also have strategists working for them
This information is deadly and can cause serious havoc within that axis.
I just hope the military is well prepared for the next assault that would follow this revelation by the governor
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by ODB2: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wonder because we have over 1,181 soldiers in Baga, 72 officers, 107 solders, 400 soldiers in Mile 4 and 1,900 soldiers in Monguno. I see no reason why only five Boko Haram will stop them from occupying Bags town.

I am sure Shekau will find this Intel very interesting you this idiotic governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by ODB2: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
volo112:
“We have over 1,181 soldiers in Baga; 72 officers, 107 solders, 400 soldiers in mile 4 and 1,900 soldiers in Monguno. I see no reason why Boko Haram will stop operate in Baga town,” he had said

In as much as I sympathize with Governor, the above statistics is not needed for public consumption. This is supposed to be classified information which he must have be given as the executive governor.
I just hope the military is well prepared for the next assault that would follow this revelation by the governor

I tire ohh

The thing weak me.
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by crispus09(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
some times I do wonder if the military are the one doing the killing accusing BH for
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by popez: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kalapizim:
Very dangerous utterances from the governor disregarding the efforts of men who have given their lives down.

Shut your trap!!
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by Wigetsolar: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wetin Davido no go see for Dolce and Gabbanatongue
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by Kalapizim(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
popez:

Shut your trap!!
Earthwarm get off my mentions
Re: Military Saboteurs Attacked My Convoy, Zulum Alleges by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:28am On Jul 31, 2020
volo112:

Read BTW the line dude
A friggin governors convoy was attacked!
Don't u get what that means??
Miyetti Allah wants to set up a nationwide vigilante and the fg/army is quiet even though they all know they are fighting Fulani militias.
Here in the SW we know the army is gone, hence Amotekun

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Kicks Off Campaign: Ward To Ward_akoko Edo / NCDMB Towers: 5 Quick Facts About The Tallest Building In Bayelsa / No Going Back On Water Resources Bill –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.