Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Am What I Am By The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am What I Am By The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified (115 Views)

When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell. / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am What I Am By The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
"But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me." (1 Corinthian 15:10 amp)

(1) (Reply)

Appointed By God – Pastor Kumuyi / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, August 3, 2020 / "And These Are The Singers ... They Were Employed....."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.