Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets (60752 Views)

Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by ThatFairGuy1: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gforce2015:

Another Muslim bigot...."/May....
How is he a bigot please

1 Like

Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by mentored: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
lalasticlala:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/30/africa/dubai-ruler-pays-nigerian-mom-hospital-bills/index.html

Thanks to the generous crown Prince and congratulations to the couple.

Similar to a Muslim post

Surprised we are able to comment
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Kissiemu(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
FrancMekason:
This moved me to tears...
This is called charity!
Na wa o!

You don run give am "charity"...

Na you born am?
grin
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by earnit1: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Mycoin(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
I guess we should ask why allow a terrorist pay the bills
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by MaxNdu: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
The couple, who live in Dubai, had planned to have the babies in Nigeria because they could not afford medical insurance but were unable to travel because of the coronavirus air restrictions that prevented commercial flights between the two countries.

What a shame!!!
Nigerians can not travel to their country because of travel restrictions due to Covid-19. Yet, Lebanese and Turkish people are flying in and out of Nigeria the way they like even in this flight restriction.
.......This Government is yet to tell Nigerians what they really up to.
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Dearlord(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
If na me I done play finish be that.
I go just thank Baba God for using one stone to kill four birds at ago
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by atanda247: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2020
God blessed you prince and the babies family.
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by gistmega: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2020
h
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by code77(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2020
FuckThaMod:
In the spirit of eid al ahad, our muslim brothers should seize bombing and emulate the kind gesture of dubai Prince.

So dat they can continue after d Sallah abi?
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by ajl: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2020
This is the kind of news CNN like to cover. Awon were! Kudos to the prince.
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by skukimania(f): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Who else noticed the picture of the helper is not here.
In Nigeria he will hold two babies on the right and two on the left for the gram.

That's because he is well known; his name was mentioned.
The Crown Prince tried but we haven't forgotten kashoggi, the murdered journalist. undecided
The man is responsible Sha. Some men would have turned Hussein Bolt.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Burgerlomo: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2020
merieam16:
God bless him nd also preserve d babies

Amen
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by AceVentura: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2020
They’re lucky that they didn’t come back to Nigeria to have those kids. With the state of our healthcare, the babies wouldn’t have made it.

Thank you to everyone that has supported them. One baby is expensive to properly maintain talk less of four.

The road ahead is tough but by God’s grace, help will always come their way.
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2020
robinso01:

Such a pity that you let ur stupidity to come ahead of ur intelligence. Unscrupulous product.
For ur info, I'm a Christian, but not a religious bigot.

Irrational being...you used to be intelligent and cohesive in the past but recently is like the situation of this country has melted your brain...you thinking faculty needs psychiatrist attention.....your wellbeing is raise a red flag and waiving to your lineage....how I wish I could help your situation....
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by robinso01(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Gforce2015:

Irrational being...you used to be intelligent and cohesive in the past but recently is like the situation of this country has melted your brain...you thinking faculty needs psychiatrist attention.....your wellbeing is raise a red flag and waiving to your lineage....how I wish I could help your situation....

How do you help someone when you can't even help yourself? I expected you to reason and behave according to your age, but it's such a pity that age is just a number in your own case, calling you stupid will be an insult to stupid people, because you are more than stupid, please get a sense now, before it's too late, because a fool at 40 is a fool forever. Have a nice day. Shalom.
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by jeff1607(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2020
starbuck:
This what humanity should be all about cool

God bless the prince and all who intervened...

Meanwhile, twins dey hungry me born undecided undecided, how i go take do am , though i don already born 7 kids but twins just dey hungry me cry cry

easy , dial *222#
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by lexy2014: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2020
madridguy:
Since there's no election, Nigeria leaders will ignore her to her fate.

I was just listening to Daniel amokachi on brila. He said most of his colleagues haven't received d houses promised them in 1994. This is what was promised like 26years ago. If we use d same format for this lady, her children will already be 26years b4 govt promise will get to her
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by lexy2014: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2020
skukimania:

That's because he is well known; his name was mentioned.
The Crown Prince tried but we haven't forgotten kashoggi, the murdered journalist. undecided
The man is responsible Sha. Some men would have turned Hussein Bolt.

Are u saying "well known" Nigerians don't do photo ops after they help people even when their names are mentioned? What has Khashoggi got to do with d discussion?
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by nagalee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
starbuck:
This what humanity should be all about cool

God bless the prince and all who intervened...

Meanwhile, twins dey hungry me born undecided undecided, how i go take do am , though i don already born 7 kids but twins just dey hungry me cry cry
doggy style
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
robinso01:

How do you help someone when you can't even help yourself? I expected you to reason and behave according to your age, but it's such a pity that age is just a number in your own case, calling you stupid will be an insult to stupid people, because you are more than stupid, please get a sense now, before it's too late, because a fool at 40 is a fool forever. Have a nice day. Shalom.

The lifeline of your life is depreciating and nobody can actually tell you that you gradually waving goodbye....like walking corpse your life has become more of liability than an asset ....you are just occupying the space without no.meaning contribution...

Why have you done this to.yourself?..your parents tried for you but you never reciprocate

Don't worry when the time comes you only owe me one word which is the good night...the parenteral effort and input dissipated on you...what a black sheep of the family! What a wasted entity without any meaningful value!
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Longman8: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Helping people and showing more of kindness is one of the beauty of life. My bro and sis life is too short.
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by bizzibodi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gawd!we are 200m already but ffple still dey fpuck but multiplets...gorment abeg ban pfucking or tax it heavily. angry angry
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
It is good to help others who are in need!
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by robinso01(m): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Gforce2015:

The lifeline of your life is depreciating and nobody can actually tell you that you gradually waving goodbye....like walking corpse your life has become more of liability than an asset ....you are just occupying the space without no.meaning contribution...

Why have you done this to.yourself?..your parents tried for you but you never reciprocate

Don't worry when the time comes you only owe me one word which is the good night...the parenteral effort and input dissipated on you...what a black sheep of the family! What a wasted entity without any meaningful value!

Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case, they're nothing.
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by Addme: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
madridguy:
Since there's no election, Nigeria leaders will ignore her to her fate.
I sent a follow back message message immediately
Re: Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets by madridguy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Okay bros.

Addme:

I sent a follow back message message immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.