Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,122 members, 7,856,493 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is Gej Lucky Or Favoured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gej Lucky Or Favoured (534 Views)

Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / BUHARI'S Ministerial List LEAKS; FASHOLA, Others Favoured. See Details / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gej Lucky Or Favoured by Spike10: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2011
I am worried by what people call favored.Dbanj opened his mouth and said GEJ is favored that is why he supports him.Yet I wonder when an entertainer has

the intellectual capacity to differentiate between luck and favour.Daniel was favored we saw the results in his life.Joseph was favored we say the results.

Can i call GEJ favored or lucky.He became Governor without contesting,where are the result.He came President in the same manner,what has he done.

He organised a program that was aimed at encouraging youth to read.I have friends who traveled down for that program. Imagine,he was distributing My Friend

and I.A slap to intellectual who taught he has something good to say.

He opened is mouth an called the best Governor in Nigeria a rascal;a slap on intellectual reasoning.I'm not fan of Fashola in anyway,but i stand for truth and fairness of justice.

Lets differentiate between Luck and Favor. cheesy  smiley

Re: Is Gej Lucky Or Favoured by MaJBlige(f): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2011
and who are you if you are condemning an entertainer and a President? You must be Bill Gates?
Re: Is Gej Lucky Or Favoured by egift(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2011
He is a wasted opportunity cool
Re: Is Gej Lucky Or Favoured by jacobs123(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
He is Lucky and favoured, unfortunately not so for Nigerians under his watch so come April, 2011 we are getting rid of Jonathan and his burden of corruption.
This just tells you that there are different ways to get to the top (luck, favour, chance, hard work etc) but it's Character that will keep you there. I will remind you GEJ supporters of this come May 29th when the man will be heading back to Otuoke, Bayelsa and we celebrate the people's elected leaders (Buhari/Bakare)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Petions Inec In Pdp Primary - Inec In Denial / Violent Protest Rocks Ilorin Over Abandoned Road Project / A Message For All Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.