Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? (310 Views)

Do Atheists Ever Pray Whenever Adversity Strikes / Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by Playthepianos: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Even as we have many atheists and critical thinkers throughout history, yet not one has proven that there is no God.

Okay.

So now, I was thinking:
You guys say there's nothing like heaven and hell: no punishment for sinners in hell and so on.

Fine, I am not arguing with you because it is spiritual; you can't see it.

But then, have you ever thought that, what if you later died and found out that there was hell, what will you do? With your pride too?

The truth is that, whether there is hell or not, those who believe in God and worship him sincerely are safe, while you are not. How did I know this?

If Christians die, if heaven and hell were real, they would go to heaven, while you'd find yourself rotting in hell and regretting all the chances you intentionally waived while on earth.

But if heaven and hell were not real as you claim, both atheists and Christians would not lose. They would just simply die and nothing else would happen to either.

So in the end, atheists are the losers.

(I expect you to have thought of this though since you claim to be a critical thinker and logical)

By the way, it is wrong to serve and believe in God just because of the reality of Hell. Focus on Him, not hell.

Nevertheless, Heaven and Hell is real, please. They are spiritual, you can't explain them scientifically. I wish there was a better way for me to explain things to you, for you to see better.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by falcon01: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
"Even as we have many atheists and critical thinkers throughout history, yet not one has proven that there is no God."

This is the mosr dumbest Statement in the Universe. How can you prove that something is not there while it was never proved to be there?

Ok you wanna be st*pid? fine let's be st*pid!. There's a flying BLACK Donald Trump in heaven who watches and guides over all living soul, everything created was by him. Prove he doesn't exist, I'm waiting. You know what? let's up the st*pid a bit, his children where founder sof all religions in the world.
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by Playthepianos: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
falcon01:
"Even as we have many atheists and critical thinkers throughout history, yet not one has proven that there is no God."

This is the mosr dumbest Statement in the Universe. How can you prove that something is not there while it was never proved to be there?

Ok you wanna be st*pid? fine let's be st*pid!. There's a flying BLACK Donald Trump in heaven who watches and guides over all living soul, everything created was by him. Prove he doesn't exist, I'm waiting. You know what? let's up the st*pid a bit, his children where founder sof all religions in the world.

Haha. Bros took only the portion he could tackle and went away.

Question 1:

How is creation so complex and organised if there wasn't a brain behind it? Oohhh...so you mean some molecules just automatically came from nowhere and got attracted and then complex us came into existence? Dumb!
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by falcon01: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:

Haha. Bros took only the portion he could tackle and went away.

Question 1:

How is creation so complex and organised if there wasn't a brain behind it? Oohhh...so you mean some molecules just automatically came from nowhere and got attracted and then complex us came into existence? Dumb!

listen up, I ain't an Atheist, but your explanation of existence is bullshit and Illogical let's say there was a brain behind the complexity and organisation of this world, what's the brain behind the brain? where is proof of the brain? what entity is the brain and what's the purpose of the brain Doing all these?
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Like one chineese man once said whether god exists or not just do the right thing undecided when you die we go know how to settle the matter undecided

for me if i die and i discover say god exist i go ask am wetin make am send me come nigeria
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by Playthepianos: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
falcon01:
listen up, I ain't an Atheist, but your explanation of existence is bullshit and Illogical let's say there was a brain behind the complexity and organisation of this world, what's the brain behind the brain? where is prove of the brain? what entity is the brain and what's the purpose of the brain Doing all these?

This guy keeps amazing me with the nonsense he spills out.

You'll tell me what's illogical too.
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by OtemAtum: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
It is not logical to use assumptions in the case of God Almighty. God Almighty is the TOTALITY of Existence, not any of these little little beings like Jehovah and Allah who are trying hard to impersonate what is called God. God Almighty is the Summation of Existence and everything in existence is a part of it. We can't die and face the Totality of Existence(God) because we are a part of it. Hell fire is the imagination of beings like Jehovah, Allah, El, etc but the Light of God Almighty has made it impossible for human beings to experience such illusionary state. It is foolishness to believe that a sky daddy exists just because of hell fire. It is wise to know that God Almighty is Existence itself.

1 Like

Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by falcon01: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Playthepianos:

This guy keeps amazing me with the nonsense he spills out.

You'll tell me what's illogical too.
pls kindly answer my question let's proceed.
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Like one chineese man once said whether god exists or not just do the right thing undecided when you die we go know how to settle the matter undecided
for me if i die and i discover say god exist i go ask am wetin make am send me come nigeria
What is the right thing? For it seems every man has a way of justifying his/her actions no matter what it is. undecided
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What is the right thing? For it seems every man has a way of justifying his/her actions no matter what it is. undecided
Or let me rephrase it just do what you think is right when you die the rest takes care of itself.
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Or let me rephrase it just do what you think is right when you die the rest takes care of itself.
Interesting undecided
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by Mydockay: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

I think slapping the shit out of you should be very right for me. Somebody else thinks using you for rituals is right too. How about that?
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by LordReed(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Playthepianos:

Even as we have many atheists and critical thinkers throughout history, yet not one has proven that there is no God.

Okay.

So now, I was thinking:
You guys say there's nothing like heaven and hell: no punishment for sinners in hell and so on.

Fine, I am not arguing with you because it is spiritual; you can't see it.

But then, have you ever thought that, what if you later died and found out that there was hell, what will you do? With your pride too?

The truth is that, whether there is hell or not, those who believe in God and worship him sincerely are safe, while you are not. How did I know this?

If Christians die, if heaven and hell were real, they would go to heaven, while you'd find yourself rotting in hell and regretting all the chances you intentionally waived while on earth.

But if heaven and hell were not real as you claim, both atheists and Christians would not lose. They would just simply die and nothing else would happen to either.

So in the end, atheists are the losers.

(I expect you to have thought of this though since you claim to be a critical thinker and logical)

By the way, it is wrong to serve and believe in God just because of the reality of Hell. Focus on Him, not hell.

Nevertheless, Heaven and Hell is real, please. They are spiritual, you can't explain them scientifically. I wish there was a better way for me to explain things to you, for you to see better.

Jesus is Lord.

Pascal's wager has been debunked in several ways. Here is one of my favourite examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afQ9zMWR7Ag
Re: Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Mydockay:

I think slapping the shit out of you should be very right for me. Somebody else thinks using you for rituals is right too. How about that?
thats okay when we die we go settle the matter

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Celebrates Her Husband Toure On His Birthday / Jentezen Franklin – Satan’s Master Man / Sorted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.