Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Rihanna Teases Fans About First Album In Five Years As She Said: ‘it’s Going To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Teases Fans About First Album In Five Years As She Said: ‘it’s Going To (258 Views)

"You Got An Extra Verse For Me? Call Me,” Rihanna Teases Ayra Starr, Tems / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Teases Fans About First Album In Five Years As She Said: ‘it’s Going To by ufpeace(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rihanna Teases Fans About First Album In Five Years As She Said: ‘It’s going to be worth it'.

The lengthy wait for a new Rihanna album is almost over-We hope!- after the umbrella singer dropped some intriguing hint about her new album.

In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, the Barbados native teased her next album, named R9 by her fans, revealing that while it’s taken a long time to put together, fans “will not be disappointed” when it’s finally released.

“I am always working on music and when I am ready to put it out in the way that I feel fit, it’s gonna come out.”

She continued, “And you’re not going to be disappointed when it happens. It’s going to be worth it.”

However, the singer also expressed that her album won’t be released before it’s 100 percent ready.

“I’m not just gonna put it out just because people are waiting,” she said. “It’s taken this long. I’m gonna make it worth it.”

Rihanna broke onto the scene in August 2005 with her debut album Music of the Sun, and over the past 15 years has racked up hit after hit, seven massive albums, a string of sell-out world tours, and the emergence of Fenty, her global fashion and beauty brands.
Source: https://globgist.com/rihanna-teases-fans-about-first-album-in-five-years-as-she-said-its-going-to-be-worth-it/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Quit Toxic Relationship - Victory Oghenemarho / KAT3NA EXIT From Bbnaija 2020 HOUSE / Nigerians React As Regina Daniels And Hubby Officially Unveil Their Baby's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.