Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) (49962 Views)

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / 2baba And Wife, Annie Idibia Tease Fans With Romantic Photos Together / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by drinoayo: 3:41pm On May 06, 2021
Nollywood actors Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme, better known as Aki and Pawpaw respectively, are considering working on a joint acting project, Igbere TV reports.

The funnymen got fans excited on Wednesday, May 5 with an Instagram exchange about dropping something.

Osita kicked off the conversation with the question
“How far Edu? Just over here soliloquising. I just dey see DM and old clips everywhere. Guess it’s time to answer the call of nature and drop something. How you see am?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/COf7w5cH5nY/?igshid=dhhuhotbqx1v

Chinedu responded with “this will be interesting ooo. Should we give them a movie or series?”

The 39-year-old, who has become one of the biggest meme characters in the world then asked fans:
“Guys what do you think? Should we give you a movie or TV series? What should we call it?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/COgJiQyA6ql/?igshid=1l4ol09t9cs1d

Osita and Chinedu rose to prominence after starring in the 2002 comedy Aki na Ukwa directed by Amayo Philips.

The duo became overnight sensation within and outside Nigeria, and went on to star in over 40 films together.

Born and raised in Abia State, 43-year-old Chinedu Ikedieze has a higher national diploma in theatre arts and a degree in mass communication from the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu.

He initially wanted to become a lawyer but pursued a career in acting instead, landing in a minor role in the 1998 film Evil Men.

Osita Iheme hails from Mbaitoli, Imo State. He grew up in Abia State and has a bachelor of science degree in computer science from the Lagos State University.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
They should give us the old time fun.. when we used to have a good laugh watching their movie..

When laugh go finish na when Sam loco go come be their father.. damn!! watching them was fun

Not this wealth show off wack movies they act now

398 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by MegaDesign: 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
We can't Wait to see it oo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by darocha1: 3:49pm On May 06, 2021
Rip Sam loco efe

285 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by 3pleDAssistant: 3:51pm On May 06, 2021
Alright. we look forward to it
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2021
A comedy series from them would be great.
Nigerians need as much comic relief as they can get during these times.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

No new material, just nostalgia based BS.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
Teaser
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by DjHypno(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
The question is can they still meet up to the level of their early days hilarious comedies

Meanwhile, listen to the hottest Southy/Naija DJ mix out there now and thank me later.

Link on my signature.

8 Likes

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
Na so ...
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by GeneralPula: 6:00pm On May 06, 2021
They’re so blessed!

Everything about them is funny!

4 Likes

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2021
Aki you are right grin

21 Likes

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Kkings11: 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by erhabor11(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
Continue!!!!!

We are waiting
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Hogan17: 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
Make they Sha no go act the movie for place wey kidnappers dey
I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by doubleE70: 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
akin and pawpawcheesy one of my favourite films .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Ahmback(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
Would be fun grin grin cool cool
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by inoki247: 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
They've to loose weight and go back to there old size....

Because with this there present size dem no fit give us the type of vibe and energy dem get then....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2021
Boy/Men

Anything that has to do with CAC, bring it to our table. You patronize us ones, we give you discount later
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Ceenachi: 6:03pm On May 06, 2021
Dis one go tori tori me cheesy

They are my favorite

2 Likes

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2021
I will really love that project.

At least, comic relief to relax someone mood in this present day hard conditions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by hidilir: 6:03pm On May 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2021
Nice
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Nuelito: 6:04pm On May 06, 2021
Men dem...every movie they are in dey make sense....Paw paw is the king of memes

Just incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now...it's raw and Unadulterated... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Farotimi72: 6:04pm On May 06, 2021
These guys don old now naaa... Con fat join.
The old comic days might hardly find its way in them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2021
grin they look cute and mischievous back in the days. That was what got me hooked..

But they all grown n chubby... Can't be like before

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Downey(f): 6:04pm On May 06, 2021
E no fit sweet again

6 Likes

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2021
Khd95:
If they are going to be rich in that movie or series, I no want

I like them as village trouble makers cool grin

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2021
E don tay sha
Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2021
If they are going to be rich in that movie or series, I no want

I like them as village trouble makers cool grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) by 2021Blogger: 6:05pm On May 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Davido Reacts To His Name On FIRS Tax Defaulters List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.