Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central (32542 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by chelsea1116(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
W
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by dalongjnr: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Peaceful election is what matters
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Simbrixton(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2020
This election don turn to wetin i no know
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Simbrixton(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
I love fabomo music reminds me of d good ol days in beni city

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Moscodee1990(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
So all this politicians are above the law observing the covid19 safety measures.
Issoright.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Wigetsolar: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
hmmm. Politicians
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Amozever12: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2020
NOC1:

He did something that made the people still love him after some good years, not all pst governors can get such love from his people.
Stop deceiving urself with that name. By their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by kadesh1: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2020
NOC1:

[s]
He did something that made the people still love him after some good years, not all pst governors can get such love from his people.

He did notin.. Those are party stewards and they are there for the money.. APC shares money..
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Houstency(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by MXD5050: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Where is social distance, or is covid -19 no longer affecting Edo.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by wink2015(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2020
NIGERIA POLITICIAN AND THEIR DOUBLE STANDARD.

THEY SHUT DOWN SCHOOLS OVER CORONAVIRUS DISEASE BUT THEY REFUSE TO SHUT DOWN POLITICAL CAMPAIGN?

Are they not at the same health risk as the students that they have kept for months at home?

Will the same coronavirus disease that is thought to put pupils and students under heavy health risks not affect them.

Imagine the crowd of people following Oshiomole all in the desperate mood to capture power.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Is like Edo prostitutes like bleaching... See all of Edo citizens with black faces... I wonder how their prostitutes always yellow like pawpaw
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Felix6: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2020
The people behind these topics are paid to do this, even mods are involved too. The sole aim is to give false impression that the people are with APC, there by preparing ground for mass rigging. I am from Edo central, Irrua precisely and I can say authoritatively APC as a party is dead in that region
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by kaludestiny10(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2020
NOC1:

He did not do much in Edo central while he was in office apart from the few schools that he renovated. He only concentrated in Benin and in his place while he was in power.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Fidelcashboy: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2020
NOC1:

what did he do?
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by emperor863(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Felix6:
The people behind these topics are paid to do this, even mods are involved too. The sole aim is to give false impression that the people are with APC, there by preparing ground for mass rigging. I am from Edo central, Irrua precisely and I can say authoritatively APC as a party is dead in that region

Ok. Thenk yu. We don hear.

September 19th is a few weeks away.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by tinsel: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Wjy is Obaseki not campaigning?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by AmazingELixir: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2020
lipsrsealed

These people don't fear Corona anymore ooh
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by atiku4President(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2020
NOC1:

If you know how hungry people are, you won't be talking like this.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by hyduffy: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2020
grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Peacefuluz(f): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2020
CONTACT ON THE BANNER
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by golddare: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2020
NOC1:

Abiooo, why is Lucky Igbinenedion not campaigning for PDP. I will give it to Oshiomole, the best Governor in the South South that year.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by SaintLucia: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Obaseki is not a grassroot politician. Oshobaba did all the campaign for him in 2016. As it stand now Obaseki will not even have agents in some polling units come September 19. His only hope is Wike and court to win election which can't be possible. Obaseki has not even started his campaign cos there's no grassroot politician to do that for him. Even those that are willing to do that are putting him on a strict conditions. Poor Obaseki who allowed Biafra Igbo Jews to push him against his will. grin

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Confirmedzombie: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2020
APC can never roles Edo state again. I have bin tolding you pipol hear that we are on ground.

Obasek will won the election.

Edo is not Lagos. We hate TINUBU.

All ibos in Edo is back obasek and all order tribes too.

Obasek myst won
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by SaintLucia: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Salvador1:
Where is iyamu?

Or is it oshiomole that is contesting
I'm not understanding oo

Edo people make una reason am oo
Same way you people asked in 2016 that where is Obaseki when Oshobaba was campaigning for him grin Sha calm down and control your BP grin

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by martineverest(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2020
worst place for APC to campaign
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:
This crowd is far more thick,populated and motley than that of pdp.ironically,its in esan land a pdp area.if apc will lose here,it will be narrowly.up apc
don't be deceived by crowd ,Edo central is the Die hard PDP region in Nigeria...APC have never won an election in that area
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Arokhetah: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by K4daniel: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
With all this stress and energy used...I hope oshiomole will not commits suicide if obaseki wins.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by DeZoro(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
*THE BULLETS OF THE HARMLESS RABBITS MEDIA TEAM (BHR)*

*JUST IN.....*

*EDO 2020: THE CONVERSATION IN THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA (ASO ROCK)*

*BOSS MUSTAFA (SGF)*: "Your Excellency, sir, even if you won't be available to campaign, there is the need to, at least, meet with the candidate of our party in Edo state. This will serve as an endorsement for him and will help boost his public perception and acceptance."

PRESIDENT BUHARI: "Mustapha, are you not aware that the Edo man in question has been indicted for corruption and is facing EFCC prosecution? As a lawyer, you mean you don't know that, in the actual sense, it is my government that is prosecuting him for financial crimes? So what message will I be sending to Nigerians and the international community if I endorse or identify with a corruption suspect who I'm prosecuting? Look, Mustapha, I am disappointed that you could still come to waste my time with this subject even after I've made it clear that I don't tolerate corruption."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes / 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan / Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.