Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central (32539 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Unigrad: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

You lie,that is what you said during the presidential polls.I repeat crowd is an indication.a popular candidate will always attract large crowd.again if apc are paying people to come out than pdp,on election day they will still outbuy votes.it is easier to pay someone to vote than to pay someone to cone for a rally. Obaseki has lost my boy
Can you show me your evidence what I said during presidential election? I'm at ring road now in Benin City, come out let me see you if you are even in Edo State.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Unigrad: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

You lie,that is what you said during the presidential polls.I repeat crowd is an indication.a popular candidate will always attract large crowd.again if apc are paying people to come out than pdp,on election day they will still outbuy votes.it is easier to pay someone to vote than to pay someone to cone for a rally. Obaseki has lost my boy
You don't even understand campaign politics. Almost all persons you see on rally are paid on range of #500-#2000, only a few just come to see the candidate and his term. I graduated from federal University, candidates brought money to SUG executives to mobilize students for their rallies. They brought money to rent buses, students were given #1k each. In my area, APC gave money to the leaders to mobilize people for rallies. Stop lying to yourself. PDP and APC paid money to mobilize people to campaign grounds.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Dansuqi: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Unigrad:

You don't even understand campaign politics. Almost all persons you see on rally are paid on range of #500-#2000, only a few just come to see the candidate and his term. I graduated from federal University, candidates brought money to SUG executives to mobilize students for their rallies. They brought money to rent buses, students were given #1k each. In my area, APC gave money to the leaders to mobilize people for rallies. Stop lying to yourself. PDP and APC paid money to mobilize people to campaign grounds.

You are the one that do not understand campaign politics that is why you are always lying to yourself that pdp will win.I never said apc do not pay voters.stop misunderstanding issues.I said since apc are paying more people to cone for campaign ,they will still pay and get more votes during election oga.obaseki will lose.he cannot pay up to what apc are paying.if I can pay 1000 people to come to my rally and my opponent pays only 500 then during elections,I will still buy more votes than my opponent and win.obaseki will lose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by favor914: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Trumpcard05:
But the facts below can’t be denied, can they?
That Jonathan & Denziani allegedly stole the money from The Federal Government, and passed the money to pdp Edo State through pastor Iyamu for delivery to Late Anthony Anenih for mobilization for Ebele Jonathan’s Presidential campaign? Magu has left the building, EFCC stop chasing shadows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Unigrad: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are the one that do not understand campaign politics that is why you are always lying to yourself that pdp will win.I never said apc do not pay voters.stop misunderstanding issues.I said since apc are paying more people to cone for campaign ,they will still pay and get more votes during election oga.obaseki will lose.he cannot pay up to what apc are paying.if I can pay 1000 people to come to my rally and my opponent pays only 500 then during elections,I will still buy more votes than my opponent and win.obaseki will lose
With some of the points you raised here, it shows you didn't took part in Oshiomole second term election. I was one of ACN party agents, money were not given to us to share. PDP paid voters 3k -5k for votes but majority of the people took the money and voted for Oshiomole because he was fighting godfatherism then and people loved him because he performed more than Igbinedion. Oshiomole have lost most of his good will. I love Edo people, they know how to collect money and vote the persons they want to vote for, it's only a few that will vote for money. May I let you know, i understand Edo and APC politics more than you.
Answer this question
Did you partook in Oshiomole second term election? If yes, what played out?
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by favor914: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Vote buying no problem, Oshiomhole knows all the tricks on how to steal money from Government House, Obaseki knows they are watching him carefully, the only easy money to pilfer is security votes money, Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka “Bullion Van” alone makes 3 times the security vote Obaseki receives each month from the FG, come Election Day Jagaban will make you unbelievers swear that Edo no be Eko, Obaseki’s Afrinvest is headquartered in Lagos State? He is coming back home.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Dansuqi: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Unigrad:

With some of the points you raised here, it shows you didn't took part in Oshiomole second term election. I was one of ACN party agents, money were not given to us to share. PDP paid voters 3k -5k for votes but majority of the people took the money and voted for Oshiomole because he was fighting godfatherism then and people loved him because he performed more than Igbinedion. Oshiomole have lost most of his good will. I love Edo people, they know how to collect money and vote the persons they want to vote for, it's only a few that will vote for money. May I let you know, i understand Edo and APC politics more than you.
Answer this question
Did you partook in Oshiomole second term election? If yes, what played out?

You are right but the dynamics have changed.I alongside senator Dave are the best election analysts here.I predicted uzodinma supreme court victory even before father mbaka.
What obtained in2012 does not obtain now.nowadays,rigging is harder thereby making vote buying more rife.the corona crisis has made things hard,people need money desperately.the love of money supercedes anything right now.a lot will collect that money just like last year elections. Most pdp officials will be intimidated and arrested,violence may be unleashed in pdp areas.obaseki has lost

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Unigrad: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are right but the dynamics have changed.I alongside senator Dave are the best election analysts here.I predicted uzodinma supreme court victory even before father mbaka.
What obtained in2012 does not obtain now.nowadays,rigging is harder thereby making vote buying more rife.the corona crisis has made things hard,people need money desperately.the love of money supercedes anything right now.a lot will collect that money just like last year elections. Most pdp officials will be intimidated and arrested,violence may be unleashed in pdp areas.obaseki has lost
This is APC rigging antics, I laughed. I have partook in several Edo State Elections both state and national, this your analysis will only play out in few polling units, Edoites knows how to resist intimidations. Do you know Majority of Edoites are seeing Oshiomole trying to make himself a godfather of Edo politics and Edoites hate godfatherism. Let's be patient and see what will happen on 19 September, it's a day I look up to.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Dansuqi: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Unigrad:

This is APC rigging antics, I laughed. I have partook in several Edo State Elections both state and national, this your analysis will only play out in few polling units, Edoites knows how to resist intimidations. Do you know Majority of Edoites are seeing Oshiomole trying to make himself a godfather of Edo politics and Edoites hate godfatherism. Let's be patient and see what will happen on 19 September, it's a day I look up to.

They did not resist it in 2016,is it now that they will resist it?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by ThatFairGuy1: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo's right now angry grin grin grin angry.
You're cracking my ribs

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by ThatFairGuy1: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Trumpcard05:
But the facts below can’t be denied, can they?
Oga, e be like sey u no get work. I don't dignify that man with response cause he lied. Pictures are there as proof
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by ThatFairGuy1: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
EdoBoyJazzie:
Oshiomole can't go to other parts of Esan land.
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Unigrad: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

They did not resist it in 2016,is it now that they will resist it?
I need not to answer you again because you are ignorant of what played out in 2016. I went to vote then, APC was sharing 5-6k in my polling units while PDP was sharing 1-2k per votes. I refused to collect the money and voted for who I intended to vote for. People voted for APC then because of Oshiomole performance. His performance was far higher than Igbinedion then but now, Oshiomole have lost his good will of the people because of his godfatherism attitude as well as what he said against Ize Iyamu in 2016, people see him now as two faced individual. Obaseki performance will win the vote for him. Obaseki have the workers, pensioners, market men and women, bus and car drivers in the State. I'm fully on ground, you can not deceive me on Edo politics
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by sule17(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Noel19:

Don't worry, your parents are already tired of you. In fact, your father has given up on you
WHY HIS FATHER IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Noel19: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
sule17:
WHY HIS FATHER IDIOT

See your uncle below

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by bilulu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
NOC1:

He did something that made the people still love him after some good years, not all pst governors can get such love from his people.
He did nothing, all he have us sweet mouth nothing else.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by duwdu: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2020
SaintLucia:
U have difficulty in comprehending English language grin

I think the post you quoted was satire.

P34c3
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Bighead9: 5:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Noel19:

Don't worry, your parents are already tired of you. In fact, your father has given up on you

See painment. grin grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by nickxtra(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Oshiomole won’t visit the Onojie of Uromi because they still have scores to settle tongue
They have settled
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by basybasy: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
kahal29:
Without any gainsaying, Edo is APC. APC is Edo. Today, Esan land, Edo Central! APC, @PastorIzeIyamu is a gooaaa! APC SAK! Testing the Mic. #Correction2020
Eh, Kai! Osho baba don kill obaseki ooo. I advise him to start packing his load from govt house.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by kolade560: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
so osho is d reason u're jobless now abi? Dnt b a fool bruv

Animal...they cause bad govt, use sense
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Mylove55(f): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't know if it is our retarded mindset or maybe poverty ...I still can't decipher the cause of our foolishness as a country ...
I don't understand why people would risk their lives and vote for people that lack credibility for banal gifts ..
Ize iyamu is social distancing himself from the crowd , and still putting on a face mask , while the people cluster together to transmit covid 19 , to vote for a man they believed was a thief just four years ago !
The govt know poverty is our weakness , and its not a fallacy that poverty is a thing of the mind , until we can liberate ourselves from this endemic poverty we are bound to fail. in flying colors....
we realised that pdp is the thief, not ize iyamu, gej gave all state pdp leader 700m/to campaign for him, so gej is the thief here. And dan orbih and all pdp leaders in edo state are involve, pdp are tax collectors
Re: Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central by Mylove55(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
[ quote author=Unigrad post=92303007]
Can you show me your evidence what I said during presidential election? I'm at ring road now in Benin City, come out let me see you if you are even in Edo State.[/quote] see him for what? So you can attack him, the same way thief obaseki thugs has be attacking apc members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / Wike Plots To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.