Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA (22660 Views)

Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by stabilizer: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Im horrny as ffuck
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by disneyjdkeyz(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2020
odiks:
PDP Cheiftain Declares Support For Pastor Ize-Iyamu

Today A #PDP Cheiftain In Edo Prince Kassim Afegbua At His Home Town In Okpella Has Officially Declared Support For Pastor Ize-Iyamu And Adviced His Loyal Supporters Across The State In PDP To Come Out In Mass And Vote APC .

Prince Kassim Afegbua Said He Won't Leave His Party For A Stranger But Will Join Forces With APC And Kick Obaseki Out Of The Government House Specifically Because Of His Poor Performance As Governor Of Edo State. A Performance Openly Criticized By His Party The PDP Not Until Obaseki Defected Few Weeks Back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IxzuTpGT0U
If them like let them shout up and down, scream and dance naked in the street.. 4+4 Torgba, the edos hv spoken.. GGO till 2024... Use iyamu will be disgraced, oshomole will be isolated
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Stop embarrassing yourself.you are not from the edo and has never gone to edo,you just hate apc.that is how you claimed that ndume and gbaja will lose.learn to respect yourself here boy

Noise makers again, please counter with facts... well we can all see the rubber stamp Senate president and speaker up there, of what benefit has it made us?.. one who under their noses Nigerian sovereignty was sold to China.. one who screams "Off the mic" just because they are about to be exposed.

Learn to elect credible people.

2 Shares

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2020
A simple and clear fight by majority of Edolites against godfatherism and slavery, has turn my brothers from the west into rabble rousers like animals on heat. It must really pain them that there's still a tribe that is not afraid of self-determination, yet whom they claim to be progenitors to. How does an Apple tree produce Orange fruits? God forbid.
Now, they chant the refrain Edo no be abia/ebonyi, instead of that which reverberates in the mind of all in Edo that: EDO NO BE LAGOS!
That's a defeatist mentality already. Well I guess it really hurts them to be the S.I. UNIT of Modern-day slavery and cowardice.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2020
contigiency:
[s][/s]

When you see empty barrels, you just know.. no cognitive counters just cancellations..
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by muykem: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2020
popesco123:

keep on wasting time calling IBOs who are busy doing their business. your greatest achievement in your miserable life is sitting in APC YORUBA MOSLEM NIARALAND FORUM looking for ever busy IPOB who are hardly here to put your baseless unfruitful argument, stinking dimwit
why are you so pained?

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Levels1(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:
Lol... if only people know how much Edo is clearly against Ize-Iyamu becoming Governor.. they are clearly out to eat him up financially

Just looking at his caliber of henchmen, goes to show it may be a Governance led by Areaboys, Touts, Agberos and Warlords.. Which Edolites clearly said they would never return to in various forums and gatherings, including the Oba of Benin and his council of chiefs indirectly.

They asked for ten Obaseki projects:

- Ambrose Alli University Renovation
- Civil Service Complex
- Link road between Edo and Delta
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Navis road Benin (Concrete tarred)
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- N25bn Bond with Nigerian Stock market
- Benin industrial park.
- Benin Modular refinery.
- 200 primary healthcare centres
- Edobest for Teachers and instructors etc

This is more than ten and all verifiable, him being a silent achiever and an introvert does not mean he does not know his onions.

Can you help me with ten Ize-Iyamu projects anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2011 as SSG?...

What then is the purpose of Education whom we and our parents strive for with virtually all earnings, only to be led by a rusticated cultist.

You should have said nothing and be respected than this.

3 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Jeux: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

- Civil Service Complex
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- Benin industrial park.

This is more than ten and all verifiable, him being a silent achiever and an introvert does not mean he does not know his onions.

Can you help me with ten Ize-Iyamu projects anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt since 1999 as Chief of Staff and 2003 as SSG?...

This is not rocket science, this is just common sense.
stop deceiving yourself with what you see online, if you are free come to Benin from next week Thursday, I will play host to you for four days and take you round the town so you can verify all this yourself, most of the projects you see in ekpoma are tetfund projects, civil service complex has been in existence before lucky igbinedion term, it was renovated by this govt, link road between edo delta, lol, which of the link road ? there are many link roads between edo and delta, is it through warri, or agbor or which of the link road ? ogbemudia stadium ? when our neighbor delta state has a stadium in almost all the local govt do you expect a sane human to celebrate ogbe stadium been repainted? even the astro turf has always been there, only God knows were navis road dey for this benin, gelegele seaport is this govt biggest fraud, he campaigned and campaigned with this seaport but after hundreds of millions was allocated for soil testing and embezzled the governor never said anything about the seaport again, that's an abandoned course now, edojobs hahahaha, the Azura power project I know has been ongoing before obaseki, Benin industrial park is an Avenue to loot, nothing nothing, come see something like bird cage he built in sapele road in the name of industrial "cluster" hahahaha, modular refineries is non existent in edo state, big scam. primary healthcare in edo is zero, there's nothing like primary health care in okemoi, the border village between bini and esan, come to ebelle ,ogwa,ogbegun and see for yourself, edobest for teachers hahaha.

9 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Yebosola(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Bighead9:

Chai, take am easy on that Igbo Boy.

grin grin grin Confirmento, u are a great patriot with these memes.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Daygee1978(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Am not from edo state but politically what do u expect the chief of staff to governor to do or even SSG? Becos the office is not voted for so I don’t expect him to do or embark on any visible project. Criticism should be constructive here and let’s put sentiment aside.... am not in support of anyone
Esseite:
Lol... if only people know how much Edo is clearly against Ize-Iyamu becoming Governor.. they are clearly out to eat him up financially

Just looking at his caliber of henchmen, goes to show it may be a Governance led by Areaboys, Touts, Agberos and Warlords.. Which Edolites clearly said they would never return to in various forums and gatherings, including the Oba of Benin and his council of chiefs indirectly.

- Civil Service Complex
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- Benin industrial park.

Can you help me with ten Ize-Iyamu projects anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2011 as SSG?...

What then is the purpose of Education whom we and our parents strive for with virtually all earnings, only to be led by a rusticated cultist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by billfast: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2020
The mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms, sent a message to the demonstrators on Saturday night that was the most warning. She said: "If you went out to protest last night, you might need to be tested for the new coronavirus this week." She warned that the United States still has the new coronavirus epidemic, and more blacks and people of color are dying from the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Dansuqi: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

Noise makers again, please counter with facts... well we can all see the rubber stamp Senate president and speaker up there, of what benefit has it made us?.. one who under their noses Nigerian sovereignty was sold to China.. one who screams "Off the mic" just because they are about to be exposed.

Obaseki has lost boy.let that sink in

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by SaintBeehot(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

- Civil Service Complex
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- Benin industrial park.

this boy no get Sense

6 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Levels1:

You should have said nothing and be respected than this.

Please counter with facts..
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Kylekent59: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
allthingsgood:
Lolsss

Obaseki it's over

I wonder what made you to come into the final conclusion.....

Have you seen people from the other party's own?

If I was you, I would just sit on a fence and wait for the final result before making a move.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by MrFly(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

- Civil Service Complex
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- Benin industrial park.

as a chief of staff and SSG u have no constitutional right to carry out projects. Ize Iyamu played his roles as the cordinator of other staff members and equally the custodian of Edo state government secretariat during those times. I repeat, he had no constitutional right to initiate projects. Be guided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by oyatainer(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
kestor:
A simple and clear fight by majority of Edolites against godfatherism and slavery, has turn my brothers from the west into rabble rousers like women on heat. It must really pain them that there's still a tribe that is not afraid of self-determination, yet whom they claim to be progenitors to. How does an Apple tree produce Orange fruits? God forbid.
Now, they chant the refrain Edo no be abia/ebonyi, instead of that which reverberates in the mind of all in Edo that: EDO NO BE LAGOS!
That's a defeatist mentality already. Well I guess it really hurts them to be the S.I. UNIT of Modern-day slavery and cowardice.

It's not your support for Obaseki that stirred up the SW inclination to APC but because of your personal Edo no be Lagos stance. Let's wait for who laughs last, jare.

3 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by blakkydikky(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Amitex:
Only 6 post fiam fp.
The coalition petion on tinubu has over 10 post yet not reachin fp. Ok.
...sorry,oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Yus2020: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
kassim is not PDP chiefain is Apc Spare part
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by dhestiney(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

- Civil Service Complex
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- Benin industrial park.

you clearly are not from Edo, almost everything you listed here are false

5 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by blakkydikky(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
captainamiedi1:
Is these not anti- party activities?? Politics sha. Was he not among those that voted for obaseki in PDP primaries??
"anti-party"? But what Obaseki did to APC was brother-party,right?

3 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by k2money(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

Counter with intellect not just noise.. refer your grieviance to the Oba of Benin whom has refused his people to go back to thugs and warlord leadership despite Oshomole's begging.

What truly is the purpose of education whom every parent strives for including yours I guess, only to be led by a rusticated cultist?
You are not making sense bro, who is the present governor of Edo? So if the Edolites says they are not returning to agbero government that is the present governor. I'm not from Edo but I have people living there and I travel there often for works. Obaseki is as good as gone.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2020
k2money:

You are not making sense bro, who is the present governor of Edo? So if the Edolites says they are not returning to agbero government that is the present governor. I'm not from Edo but I have people living there and I travel there often for works. Obaseki is as good as gone.

I have folks whom reside in Edo aswell, and they all claim Obaseki is the preferred candidate. Not like he is the best above all, but he is a better candidate.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2020
dhestiney:
you clearly are not from Edo, almost everything you listed here are false

They are verifiable... the opposition only made you believe its false.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by alen4smith(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2020
bigfish3k:

Give him facts naa

Why the abuse
This behavior is synonymous with people bereft of knowledge and what to say
gelegele sea port ?

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by alen4smith(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

Please Dispute with facts, not noise.. these projects are verifiable.

Please assist with Ize-Iyamus projects if any.
is ize iyamu your governor or you just trying so hard to display crass ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by k2money(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:

If you are talking of credibility don't even mention Obaseki. There are others candidates apart from apc and pdp so look for the credible at the other side not Obaseki that have failed his people.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2020
MrFly:
as a chief of staff and SSG u have no constitutional right to carry out projects. Ize Iyamu played his roles as the cordinator of other staff members and equally the custodian of Edo state government secretariat during those times. I repeat, he had no constitutional right to initiate projects. Be guided.

Even Oshomole attributed his progress during his dispensation to Obaseki whom was his commissioner for strategy and economic development.. he was not Governor then.

What is Ize-Iyamu's contribution to Igbenedion, Osunbor and Oshomole aside the latter calling him a thief not to be trusted.?..

Let's be logical..
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2020
k2money:

If you are talking of credibility don't even mention Obaseki. There are others candidates apart from apc and pdp so look for the credible at the other side not Obaseki that have failed his people.

Exactly... but you and I know we are caught up between the devil and the sea... from their antics, we can atleast make a better decision.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2020
alen4smith:
is ize iyamu your governor or you just trying so hard to display crass ignorance?

For someone whom has been on top hierarchy of Governance in Edo state from 1999 to 2014, what development has he attracted to his people both in public and private capacity ?

We complain of the igbenedion and how Edo state was ruined under his dispensation, but fail to realise Ize Iyamu was COS in same dispensation.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2020
SaintBeehot:
this boy no get Sense

You can do better... think deep and come up with cognitive counters.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by k2money(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:
c rẹ

I have folks whom reside in Edo aswell, and they all claim Obaseki is the preferred candidate. Not like he is the best above all, but he is a better candidate.
. Your friends can not determine elections, have been to almost all the local government in Edo state upon that I can't use that to predict the outcome of the election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State / IGP Arase Visits Obasanjo (Photos) / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.