Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA (22655 Views)

Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Kayolamzy: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Now all most everybody don decamp Shaibu may decamp too oooo. Ize iyamu sure

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by favor914: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Esseite:
Lol... if only people know how much Edo is clearly against Ize-Iyamu becoming Governor.. they are clearly out to eat him up financially

Just looking at his caliber of henchmen, goes to show it may be a Governance led by Areaboys, Touts, Agberos and Warlords.. Which Edolites clearly said they would never return to in various forums and gatherings, including the Oba of Benin and his council of chiefs indirectly.

They asked for ten Obaseki projects:

- Ambrose Alli University Renovation
- Civil Service Complex
- Link road between Edo and Delta
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Navis road Benin (Concrete tarred)
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- N25bn Bond with Nigerian Stock market
- Benin industrial park.
- Benin Modular refinery.
- 200 primary healthcare centres
- Edobest for Teachers and instructors etc

This is more than ten and all verifiable, him being a silent achiever and an introvert does not mean he does not know his onions.

Can you help me with ten Ize-Iyamu projects anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2011 as SSG?...

What then is the purpose of Education whom we and our parents strive for with virtually all earnings, only to be led by a rusticated cultist.

My guy try borrow sense you exclaimed
Can you help me with ten Ize-Iyamu projects anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2007 as SSG” the positions mentioned are they elected, or selected positions? Please point out the duties of Chief of Staff, and SSG?

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Tareq1105: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
BluePrincee:
Afegbua should be expelled for anti party activity. He should just go to APC cheesy kiss

So what would you say to Ondo state deputy governor that's is in PDP now?

It's tolerance.

Afegbua made it clear from the beginning that the PDP should not accept Obaseki, the same person PDP scored F9 only to become its candidate 4 weeks after. What has changed?

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
kestolove95:
So na so obaseki own take finish.
U dey benin ...forget this one obaseki don win
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Obaseki don win forget this one ....if you are in Edo state you go know say pdp don win finish don't be deceive
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nicholas4(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Edo modular refinery in pictures: the product of MOU

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Bighead9: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Esseite:

- [s]Ambrose Alli University Renovation
- Civil Service Complex
- Link road between Edo and Delta
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Navis road Benin (Concrete tarred)
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- N25bn Bond with Nigerian Stock market
- Benin industrial park.
- Benin Modular refinery.
- 200 primary healthcare centres
- Edobest for Teachers and instructors etc[/s]

This is more than ten and all verifiable, him being a silent achiever and an introvert does not mean he does not know his onions.

Can you help me with ten Ize-Iyamu projects anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt since 1999 as Chief of Staff and 2003 as SSG?...

This is not rocket science, this is just common sense.

]Trash.

]So you know, I work in Benin. I live along Limit Road G.R.A Benin. All you wrote above are imaginary projects.

*The Civil service Building was in existence long before Obaseki became Governor. All he did was to repaint it. grin and he is now claiming it. 419 Governor. grin

* All Major Roads that link Delta are all federal Roads. Why don't you mention the particular (Audio) Road you claimed Obaseki did?

* Ugbumudia Stadium has been in existence for over 30 years, Obaseki only repaint it. How did that become his major achievement, when he was not the one that built it? You and Obaseki deserve some beatings aswear, grin

*Navis Road is a NDDC project

*Gelegele is just an Audio projects. The project is just 15% since Obaseki started it 4 years ago.

*200,000 Edo jobs. So you and Obaseki thought Edo people are dumb abi? Where are the 200,000 jobs? Kindly mention the particular jobs he create.

*Azura Power in federal government project.

*Benin Modular refinery, is another imaginary project. It doesn't exist. If i lie, show me a picture and I'll send you 10k.

*200 primary healthcare centers. Another imaginary projects. None of these is in existence. If i lie, show pictures.

When other Governors are telling their electorate what they do with the tax payers money, the show them pictorial evidense. But I'm in Benin and I've never seen any of these either physically or in picture. Are they ghost projets? grin

Obaseki is a scammer and a yahoo man. But Edo people are wiser

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nicholas4(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:

]Trash.

]So you know, I work in Benin. I live along Limit Road G.R.A Benin. All you wrote above are imaginary projects.

*The Civil service Building was in existence long before Obaseki became Governor. All he did was to repaint it. grin and he is now claiming it. 419 Governor. grin

* All Major Roads that link Delta are all federal Roads. Why don't you mention the particular (Audio) Road you claimed Obaseki did?

* Ugbumudia Stadium has been in existence for over 30 years, Obaseki only repaint it. How did that become his major achievement, when he was not the one that built it? You and Obaseki deserve some beatings aswear, grin

*Navis Road is a NDDC project

*Gelegele is just an Audio projects. The project is just 15% since Obaseki started it 4 years ago.

*200,000 Edo jobs. So you and Obaseki thought Edo people are dumb abi? Where are the 200,000 jobs? Kindly mention the particular jobs he create.

*Azura Power in federal government project.

*Benin Modular refinery, is another imaginary project. It doesn't exist. If i lie, show me a picture and I'll send you 10k

*200 primary healthcare centers. Another imaginary projects. None of these is in existence. If i lie, show pictures.

When other Governors are telling their electorate what they do with the tax payers money, the show them pictorial evidense. But I'm in Benin and I've never seen any of these either physically or in picture. Are they ghost projets? grin

Obaseki is a scammer and a yahoo man. But Edo people are wiser
This is Edo Modular Refinery. Please send the 10K

Address of the refinery: It is at Ologbo, just as you enter Edo State from Delta State. Immediately after Paulosa Plantation, by your right.

Go see for yourself.

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Bighead9: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Nicholas4:

This is Edo Modular Refinery. Please send the 10K

Where is the link to verify your claims. And make sure it's completed project, not this uncompleted construction site you displayed. Cause in your previous post you claimed Obaseki has completed it. Do that and drop your account number, I'll credit you immediately after I verify your claims.

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by babyfaceafrica: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:

Where is the link to verify your claims. And make sure it's completed project, not this uncompleted construction site you displayed. Cause in your previous post you claimed Obaseki has completed it. Do that and drop your account number, I'll credit you immediately after I verify your claims.

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nicholas4(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:

You think building a refinery is the same as building six blocks of classroom.

Before now it was no refinery anywhere. It is an audio project.

Now, it is show me the completed project.
Gov. Obaseki will be the elected governor of Edo State come 19/09/2020.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Bighead9: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Nicholas4:

You think building a refinery is the same as building six blocks of classroom.

Before now it was no refinery anywhere. It is an audio project.

Now, it is show me the completed project.
Gov. Obaseki will be the elected governor of Edo State come 19/09/2020.

Ghost Refinery. grin grin grin
You are the only one that has mentioned Refinery, even Obaseki didn't mention it. Cause he knows there is none. Where is the Refinery located and where is the link to the project? Abi you think you are chatting with a dump person like
Incompetent Obaseki?
Keep deceiving yourselves. Edo people are wiser now.

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by TRIGITIS: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
twentytwo22:
[s][/s]
Abeg I don show. Be including me in your followers list. I expect your list go don reach 200 now. But still less than 50. Abi you don dey tire grin
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by TRIGITIS: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
twentytwo22:
[s][/s]
we only add active members
welcome back grin
Sharap. Which means you are lazy. I don't want any of my post left uncancelled. So even when I'm less active just add it.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Nicholas4(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bighead9:

Ghost Refinery. grin grin grin
You are the only one that has mentioned Refinery, even Obaseki didn't mention it. Cause he knows there is none. Where is the Refinery located and where is the link to the project? Abi you think you are chatting with a dump person like
Incompetent Obaseki?
Keep deceiving yourselves. Edo people are wiser now.

Location of the refinery: It is at Ologbo, just as you enter Edo State from Delta State. Immediately after Paulosa Plantation, by your right.

When you confirm it, make sure you come back here to tell us.

How can you be asking for a link? So if your friend goes somewhere to confirm the presence of a building, you will ask for a link abi....

See the link below:

His facebook name is John Edah-dike. You can check him out.

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Bighead9: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nicholas4:

Location of the refinery: It is at Ologbo, just as you enter Edo State from Delta State. Immediately after Paulosa Plantation, by your right.

When you confirm it, make sure you come back here to tell us.

How can you be asking for a link? So if your friend goes somewhere to confirm the presence of a building, you will ask for a link abi....

See the link below:

His facebook name is John Edah-dike. You can check him out.

You lied my friend. I know Ologbo like the back of my hand. There is no such thing in that area. I know about some few Oil Wells well in Ologbo, but there is no State Government owned or a private Refinery in Ologbo. And you must be a joker to use something someone posted on Facebook as proof. You thank God say you no dey close to me, I for use water baff you for body now, for wasting my time and lieng to my face.

No enter Benin come lie about Obaseki project wey you no know oo, NA serious beating you go chop. Obaseki has done nothing in the last 4 years and we go treat his Bleep up during the next election.

Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Kindledlight(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Ask GEJ if he was initially able to vote in 2015. Didn't you hear GEJ complaining on TV?
You don't know anything about politics.

Waoooh,mehn you got memory o.

No be lie,it happened truly.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by basybasy: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool cheesy grin cheesy grin grin wink grin I Believe/Support IZE IYANU as Edo incoming governor kiss cool wink.If E pain U,do d needful lipsrsealed.God nor go vex
I can bet it with everything that Izeiyamu will defeat Obaseki easily
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by Maxymilliano(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Prince Kassim Afegbua Said He Won't Leave His Party For A Stranger But Will Join Forces With APC And Kick Obaseki Out Of The Government House

Kassim how market ?
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by TooMuchStuff: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Kassim how market ?
The Idiot wanted a Muslim in Edo Govt House at all cost irrespective of party.
Na IBB boy naa... he was being used by Northern Muslims to start religious struggle for the 3% Muslims in Edo state.

But we no gree
Re: Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA by nairavsdollars(f): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Kassim is currently receiving drop in Okpella General Hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Again APC Governors Disagree With Tinubu Over Campaign Matters / Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.