Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sam Smith Debuts New Song 'my Oasis' With Burna Boy - Listen & Read The Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Smith Debuts New Song 'my Oasis' With Burna Boy - Listen & Read The Lyrics (218 Views)

Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Runtown Debuts New Hairstyle / PHOTOS: Chidinma Debuts New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sam Smith Debuts New Song 'my Oasis' With Burna Boy - Listen & Read The Lyrics by Privysrepublic: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2020
The 28-year-old “Too Good at Goodbyes” singer-songwriter released a new song on Thurday (July 30) called “My Oasis,” featuring Burna Boy.
The cross-continental collaboration happened within the last few months amid the pandemic.
“This track has been a beautiful release of emotions for me during this time,” said Sam, who wrote the track with Jimmy Napes and Burna Boy.
“I’ve been a fan of Burna Boy for years now and am so happy to have a tune with him.”

Read More & Get the song https:///codiTZKmL6?amp=1
Re: Sam Smith Debuts New Song 'my Oasis' With Burna Boy - Listen & Read The Lyrics by Emecson(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Sam smith na homo, dnt listen to homologous music

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Ozo Outburst Prince, Housemates Won First Wager Task | Reactions / Watch Eric Wishes To His Bbnaija Fans / Cushioned Shoes Or Going Barefoot: Which Is Better For Running?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.