Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya (205 Views)

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by ChristianFeeds: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
gnorance is costly. It has a blinding effect. A lot of people have paid dearly for ignorance.

As a student in England, I shared a room with three other students and we had to share among ourselves, household chores. One of us would go to the market to buy foodstuff, another person would prepare the meal, while the third person would dish it out, set the table and wash up afterward. One day, things were bought and I was to prepare the stew and I did it very well. The second person was to prepare the “eba” (a paste made from cassava) and I noticed that he did not know how to prepare it. He poured the processed cassava (garri) in a bowl and was pouring hot water on it when I came to his rescue. This was a learned medical doctor, who was pampered at home and who did not know how to do anything, not even a simple cassava paste.

Tongue Of Fire – A Short Movie Of Ella Mike-Bamiloye

Many believers are like that. They want people to do everything for them. Some marriages have problems because the husbands expect their wives to do everything like a slave.

Read on from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/07/the-price-of-ignorance-pastor-dk-olukoya.html

Re: The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by gasparpisciotta: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2020
I will totally agree with you sir.

Some so called Christians are just church goers , they will rather believe everything the Pastors say they don’t bother to research what exactly the Bible is saying

Always quoting bible verses to suit their opinions
Re: The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by tosyne55(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Please do you know where I can download recent mike bamiloye movies thanks
Re: The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by donnie(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2020
ChristianFeeds:
One day, things were bought and I was to prepare the stew and I did it very well. The second person was to prepare the “eba” (a paste made from cassava) and I noticed that he did not know how to prepare it. He poured the processed cassava (garri) in a bowl and was pouring hot water on it when I came to his rescue. This was a learned medical doctor, who was pampered at home and who did not know how to do anything, not even a simple cassava paste.

Some people make their eba this way, I inclusive.

(1) (Reply)

All Life Matters - We Are All One / Kanye West To Launch Christian Version Of Tik-tok / PASTORS! Pls Let's Make This Write-up To Go Viral.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.