Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North (444 Views)

Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North / BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goodlucknigeria: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Cross River Northern Senatorial aspirant, Joe Agi SAN has adjured Muslims in Cross River North and Nigerians at large, to use the occasion of this year’s Eid-el-Kabir, to reinvigorate their service and dedication to God and pray impassionately for the progress, peace, security and unity of the region, especially as the country battles the novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic.

Joe Agi SAN in his sallah message, congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari and other Muslim faithfuls, and wished them the blessings and guidance of Allah.

The Senatorial candidate appeal to Cross Riverians and indeed Nigerians to reciprocate the teachings of Allah and to grab the virtues of charity, love and sacrifice as illuminated by the Holy Prophet Mohammed.

[b][/b]While wishing all Nigerians a peaceful celebration, Joe Agi SAN advised them to adhere strictly to all precautionary measures as stated by NCDC in order to avert the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.

Joe Agi Media Team

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goodlucknigeria: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2020
This is great. Admins please move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goodlucknigeria: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Congratulations to all Muslims

1 Like

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by fergie001: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Ayade right now..................see diswan

1 Like

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goodlucknigeria: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2020
fergie001:
Ayade right now..................see diswan

I don't see anything wrong with identifying with our Muslim brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Okayim: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2020
This is highly commendable I must say

1 Like

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by fergie001: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

I don't see anything wrong with identifying with our Muslim brothers and sisters
I don't either.
Politics is around the corner nah.........

All the same, I stand with his message.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Okayim: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2020
fergie001:

I don't either.

He has done well. His message is beyond politics even though many may look at from this angle.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goodlucknigeria: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Okayim:
This is highly commendable I must say

That's right

2 Likes

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goodlucknigeria: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
fergie001:

I don't either.

You are right my brother but it is just a goodwill message.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goodlucknigeria: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Okayim:

He has done well. His message is beyond politics even though many may look at from this angle.

You are on point

2 Likes

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by QueenOfOgoja(f): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Barr. Joe Agi SAN is a rare leader of our time. Happy Sallah celebration to all our Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by MoniqueFresh(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Happy sallah celebration to our Muslim faithfuls

1 Like

Re: Joe Agi SAN Celebrate Sallah With Muslim Communities In Cross River North by Goddycute22(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy celebration to our Muslim faithfuls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NDDC: Be Responsible, Stop Telling Lies - APC Chieftain Slams Akpabio / Young People Have Mentally Checked Out Of Nigeria - Farooq A. Kperogi / NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.