Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! (196 Views)

True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by Major001(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2020
This write-up is not for atheists, unbelievers or narrow-minded believers. It is for open-minded believers who are willing to learn and share knowledge. If you are an atheist or unbeliever, the first thing you need to do is to acknowledge God, repent of your sins, and accept His Son, Jesus Christ, as your Saviour and Lord.

Time is short. Death is sure. Eternity awaits us all.

This write-up is not a monopoly of knowledge on the subject matter

THE ORIGIN OF JESUS CHRIST

Someone once said this concerning Jesus Christ: ‘He never wrote a single book, but the libraries of the world put together cannot contain all the books that have been written about Him.’

Without the shadow of a doubt, the origin of Jesus Christ is another great mystery. His origin is actually the main reason for the dividing lines that cut across different religions and denominations.
I have discovered that even in Christianity, the subject of Christ’s origin has been downplayed. Most people are quick to say that He is the Word of God. Most people are quick to quote JOHN 1:1. But no one – at least not to my knowledge – has explicitly proven or shown where Christ comes from.

Yes, it is true that He is the spoken Word of God, and Scripture, from GENESIS to REVELATION confirms this. That’s fine. But then, the sad thing is that for a lot of people that settles it. They are satisfied that Christ is the spoken Word of God. For them, it is enough; for me it is not.

Did you know that there have been – and there still are – various schools of thought on the origin and person of Christ? However, there is one that I find most disturbing. I am particularly troubled by those who hold the doctrine that Jesus was initially one of the angels in Heaven who obtained great favor with God and was eventually anointed, exalted and given great power and authority above his fellows.

This sect, without mincing words, affirmatively states that Michael – the Arch Angel – is Jesus. They even back their claims with quotes from Scripture. According to them, in DANIEL 12:1 Arch Angel Michael was referred to as a Great Prince. We know that one of Christ’s divine titles, according to ISAIAH 9:6, is The Prince of Peace. These people, having established a relationship between these parts of Scripture, strongly conclude that both beings are one and the same. This, however, is a grave error.

Michael is an angelic warrior, highly regarded by God and well respected by his fellow angels – arch and otherwise. If Michael was not highly revered, then he wouldn’t have been given the privilege of leading the battle in REVELATION 12:7. Michael might be a lot of things. But, one, sure thing he is not…is the Savior – our Lord Jesus Christ.

Another sect – and this is absolutely ridiculous – has gone as far as suggesting, with impunity, that God certainly must have had a wife (perhaps one of the Female Angels). Driven by logic, they reason that it is impossible to have a child – a son – without the involvement of a woman. Christ, according to them, came into the world (the first time), through a woman; yes, a woman who ‘knew’ no man, but still a woman. These people quote REVELATION 12:1-17 to back their claims. Indeed, how ludicrous.

Unknown to them, the woman in REVELATION 12 is neither God’s wife nor Christ’s original mother. What we have in this part of Scripture is simply a symbolic representation of the great role women play in God’s agenda for mankind.

As a matter of fact, it has been well said that women are the bedrock of any society. For many centuries we have had – and continue to have – men, leaders, who have accomplished outstanding feats, in their various chosen fields, all over the world. This is in addition to men who, in their various capacities as ministers of the gospel, have powerfully moved mountains for God.
Without the woman the entire concept of procreation would merely be a huge joke. Without the woman, society as it is today won’t even exist.

Other schools of thought, regarding Christ’s origin, are at least honest with their theories. Some of them have said they have absolutely no idea whatsoever. While others have simply concluded that it is a mystery that would never be unraveled.

Having considered some of these different schools of thought, I would like to state here that contrary to the belief of a particular sect, which I’d forebear to mention, Christ was not created by God. I repeat: Christ was not created by God.

This sect believes that Christ, since He was created by God, is not, has never been, and will never be, equal to God. They readily accept and hold on to the biblical fact that Christ is the Son of God.

While it is true that He is the Son of God, it is however not true that He was created by God. Not being created by God makes Him equal to God. I’d explain this better as I write. But, first, let me answer the burning question: how – and from where – did Christ originate? I firmly believe that Scripture is undoubtedly clear on this. Turn with me to what I consider to be a rather strange passage; strange in the sense that millions of people, religious or otherwise, even renowned Bible scholars do not understand or grasp the fundamental and eternal message and truth it conveys. The Scriptures, in JOHN 16:27, says, “For the Father Himself loveth you because ye have loved me, and believed that I CAME OUT FROM GOD.” That is it. He CAME OUT FROM GOD. This is a very deep spiritual mystery.

Please, don’t get the impression that the above verse of Scripture talks about Christ being SENT by God into the world. No, that is not what it means. Verse 28 of that same chapter clarifies that.

This is neither an interpretation nor a translation error. The words ‘came out from’ and ‘came forth from’ are two entirely different things. They are both one of the easiest Greek words to be translated into the English tongue. So the question of interpretation and translation error is completely ruled out. Also read JOHN 17: 8.

Jesus Christ CAME directly OUT of God. This revelation points to the fact that He, unlike the angels and other Host of Heaven, was not created by God.

Listen to this: God spoke the Angels and other Heavenly Host into existence; but Christ, on the inexplicable basis of an immutable accordance, and in due time, emerged OUT of God – PROVERBS 8:22. It says, “The Lord (God) possessed me in the beginning…” In other words, He is God’s facsimile; His clone. This, like I said, is a very deep spiritual mystery. Scripture calls Him the EXPRESS IMAGE OF…THE INVISIBLE GOD – HEBREWS 1: 3, COLOSSIANS 1: 15.

He told the Jews – especially the Pharisees – that, “As the father knoweth me, even so know I the father.” – JOHN 10:15. They didn’t quite understand what He meant by that. He also told them that “I and my father are one” – JOHN 10:30. This confused and in turn irked them further, because, they, acting under the influence of their father, the devil, were already searching for ways to dishonor and kill Him – MATTHEW 12:14; 21:46; 22:15, MARK 11:18, LUKE 20:19-20, JOHN 5:18; 8:37, 40, 49; 10:30, 31.

Christ is indeed the Word – the Spoken Word – of God. He came alive and became a Living Soul. He was (and is) God – JOHN 1:1. Remember, I said that Lucifer, and the other angels, existed before Christ. Well, the truth is: He has been there all the while – inside God. In fact, Heaven, the angels, earth, the other planets, and every other thing you can think of were made by him – COLOSSIANS 1:16. He existed with God, in God, from the beginning, from everlasting – PROVERBS 8:22-29.

He is equal to God; He is God. They are one and the same – JOHN 10: 30. Christ is God and God is Christ. We don’t have to understand it; we just have to receive and accept it. Hallelujah!

To take it further, while running the risk of being labeled a heretic, I’d like us to carefully read PHILIPPIANS 2: 9-10, which says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus, EVERY knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. And that EVERY tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord…”

When it says: at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of things in heaven…and that every tongue should confe

Regardless of the actual origin of Jesus Christ, the real question is: Have you made Him your Saviour and Lord? If you haven’t…right now is another opportunity for you to do so.
Re: The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by Bruno3000(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
OP be careful what u write. How can d devil offer the world to Jesus, if Jesus was God Almighty and the creator of the heavens and the earth?
It will be wise of u to adhere to d declaration made by Peter " Thou art the Christ, the SON of the Living God".
God even said "This is my beloved SON in whom I'm well pleased. Jesus is a separate entity, the Son, a creature, and not God Himself.
Re: The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by Major001(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Apparently, you didn't read the last paragraph of this write-up. The real question is, regardless of His origin, have you made Him your Saviour and Lord? That is far more important than any theology on His origin.
Re: The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by sonmvayina(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Major001:
Apparently, you didn't read the last paragraph of this write-up. The real question is, regardless of His origin, have you made Him your Saviour and Lord? That is far more important than any theology on His origin.

Even if he is the son of lucifer?..
Re: The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by sonmvayina(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
If You Believe the Christian New Testament, You Do Not Believe the Hebrew Tanakh(ot).
1- The Most High stated that Messiah would be a direct descendant from David and Solomon, in the tribe of Judah, through the sperm of his human biological father (Num 1:18, 2 Sam 7:12-16, 1 Chro 17:11-14, 2 Chro 13:5), the New Testament doesn't teach that.
J-s is not a direct descendant of David and Solomon, in the tribe of Judah, through the sperm of his human biological father, he had a virgin birth Matthew and Luke state.

2- The Most High commanded us to never worship anyone else but Him alone and to always keep Torah (Deu 13:1-4, Deu 29:29, & many more), the New Testament doesn't teach that.
Christians worship J-s and not the Most High alone.

3- The Most High said the high priesthood would always belong to Aaron and his lineage, a salt covenant (Exo 40:13-15, Exo 29:9, Num 18:19), the New Testament doesn't teach that.
The New Testament says J-s is high priest replacing Aaron's lineage

4- The Most High said He would not profane the covenant nor alter what has gone out of His lips (Psa 89:34), the New Testament doesn't teach that.

5- The Most High commanded that Torah is not to be added to nor diminished from (Deu 12:32), the New Testament doesn't teach that.

The New Testament teaches Torah has been changed to include belief that J-s' death gains forgiveness, salvation and everlasting life even though his death violated every single sacrificial law. They also believe pretending to drink his blood and eat his flesh gains everlasting life and you have to go through J-s to get to the Most High. All these things are a radical departure from Torah that the Most High says cannot be changed Deu 12:32 and that He will not change Psa 89:35. The New Testament makes preposterous claims not supported by the Hebrew Tanakh(ot). If you believe the Christian New Testament, you do not believe the Hebrew Tanakh(ot).
Re: The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by sonmvayina(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Just this..

Re: The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by Major001(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
My simple answer is this: you keep to your views and I'll keep to mine. Sooner or later we will both die...and cross over to the other side of life. Then we'll know who is right and who is wrong.

Until then...Shalom.
Re: The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! by Emusan(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Major001:
THE ORIGIN OF JESUS CHRIST

While it is true that He is the Son of God, it is however not true that He was created by God. Not being created by God makes Him equal to God. I’d explain this better as I write. But, first, let me answer the burning question: how – and from where – did Christ originate? I firmly believe that Scripture is undoubtedly clear on this.

The Scriptures, in JOHN 16:27, says, “For the Father Himself loveth you because ye have loved me, and believed that I CAME OUT FROM GOD.” That is it. He CAME OUT FROM GOD. This is a very deep spiritual mystery.

Jesus Christ CAME directly OUT of God. This revelation points to the fact that He, unlike the angels and other Host of Heaven, was not created by God.

Christ is indeed the Word – the Spoken Word – of God. He came alive and became a Living Soul. He was (and is) God – JOHN 1:1

Regardless of the actual origin of Jesus Christ, the real question is: Have you made Him your Saviour and Lord? If you haven’t…right now is another opportunity for you to do so.

Claiming to know Christ origin is to claim you're YAHWEH.

The knowledge we have about God is the same knowledge we can have about Christ.

The scripture affirms that Jesus is God, the Son of God, a Prophet, Son of man, Saviour and many more. That's what He wants us to know about Himself.

So anybody can decide what to call Him but the end of it all is that "But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name" John 20:31 KJV

(1) (Reply)

God’s Mercy At Work / NIGERIA GARMENT, LEATHER INDUSTRIES AND TEXTILE EXPO / What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.