Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! (605 Views)

The True Origin Of Law! Hidden Truths! / The True Origin Of Jesus Christ! / True Origin Of Father Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Origin of Law-
It is seen that Law is even older than man himself, eg. It is The Law that the womb-man shall give birth to either a male or female child" or "Man shall eat herbs and meat as food and not wood and stones" or "The goats and sheep shall eat herbs and the lion shall eat meat" or "man shall live on land and not in the sea as a fish"

Therefore man is not the maker of Law.

Thus, the origin of Law is found already preset and established on this House called world obviously coming from The Creator and Owner of this House (world).

Therefore, Law comes from the Mighty Creator, Whom we call God, exactly as a man makes rules governing his own house.

Therefore Law books and historical works Lie in not disclosing these Truths as seen in various law works and history books and even Google joins in the deceit in following them to Avoid and Dodge the History of Law in saying

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Legal history or the history of law is the study of how law has evolved and why it has changed. ... (The question is not about "how" and "why" but "WHERE DID LAW COME FROM) see even Google changes Posts!

..They have looked at legal institutions as complex systems of rules, players and symbols and have seen these elements interact with society to change, adapt, resist or promote certain aspects of civil society.

(BIG THIEVES! ALWAYS CHANGING EVERYTHING GOD MADE)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Legal history - Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Mr evil bastard, go and present your case to the Supreme Court of evil bastards so that they can overturn all the laws and revert to "natural law". LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
LordReed:
Mr evil bastard, go and present your case to the Supreme Court of evil bastards so that they can overturn all the laws and revert to "natural law". LMFAO!

Satan-Incarnate, Natural Law is Part of our Laws, so I do not need to get to SC to implement it.

All I just need to do is to remind everyone that it is there, Waiting for them to implement! grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan-Incarnate, Natural Law is Part of our Laws, so I do not need to get to SC to implement it.

All I just need to do is to remind everyone that it is there, Waiting for them to implement! grin

So how do you evil bastard remind the judge, by quoting evil bastard laws or "natural law". LMAO!

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
LordReed:

So how do you evil bastard remind the judge, by quoting evil bastard laws or "natural law". LMAO!

Satan Incarnate, that is what it means to be a Lawyer.
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by LordReed(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan Incarnate, that is what it means to be a Lawyer.

Oh you mean to be an evil bastard? LoL!

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
LordReed:

Oh you mean to be an evil bastard? LoL!

grin Everyone here already knows you hold that position as the Chief Evil Supreme of Nairaland, the True son of Satan himself, Son of Lies and Deceits! grin

And I am your greatest enemy and destroyer of all your evil works, the Anti-evil! grin grin. grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by LordReed(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Everyone here already knows you hold that position as the Chief Evil Supreme of Nairaland, the True son of Satan himself, Son of Lies and Deceits! grin

And I am your greatest enemy and destroyer of all your evil works, the Anti-evil! grin grin. grin

Between you and I, you have told more falsehoods on this platform so you deserve the title more than me. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
LordReed:

Between you and I, you have told more falsehoods on this platform so you deserve the title more than me. LMFAO!

grin YOU LIE AS USUAL! grin If I ever did truly Lie here, I have so much enemies here that the whole of Nairaland would crucify me!

SO AS ALWAYS, YOU CONFIRM THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE A LIAR, the Lawful Legitimate son of Mr Liar! grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin YOU LIE AS USUAL! grin If I ever did truly Lie here, I have so much enemies here that the whole of Nairaland would crucify me!

SO AS ALWAYS, YOU CONFIRM THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE A LIAR, the Lawful Legitimate son of Mr Liar! grin

Oh trust me they know you well and they know how much bullshit you shovel. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Bro you’ve lied then you said that wasn’t the main the point of the argument but you had to lie in the first place.
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

Bro you’ve lied then you said that wasn’t the main the point of the argument but you had to lie in the first place.

For the mere Truth that you did not point out where and how I lied, PROVES YOU LIE!
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

For the mere Truth that you did not point out where and how I lied, PROVES YOU LIE!

Liar

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

Liar

You obviously do not know what Change of Post means.

And showing that I complained that an evil did not stick to the issue of the thread is not and cannot be construed in any reasonable way that I lied.

Just say you are Satan ass licker.

And secondly the mere fact that you yourself can not find any where I lied to show, is just complete proof that you are just a Satan's ass licker come lick his ass, and repeat what The Liar himself had said, That's all.
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You obviously do not know what Change of Post means.

And showing that I complained that an evil did not stick to the issue of the thread is not and cannot be construed in any reasonable way that I lied.

Just say you are Satan ass licker.

And secondly the mere fact that you yourself can not find any where I lied to show, is just complete proof that you are just a Satan's ass licker come lick his ass, and repeat what The Liar himself had said, That's all.

You lied and you were caught, then you said it doesn’t matter that you lie that we should go the real issue, if anything you are the real evil here.

You said someone said something which you know was false you were called out to defend the lie, you couldn’t then you try to change the topic. Show us where he said “someone was crazy for believing in god”

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

You lied and you were caught, then you said it doesn’t matter...

Go read Change of Posts!

Nothing exists ONCE IT GOES OUTSIDE THE ISSUE IN FOCUS.

No Road! grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Go read Change of Posts!

Nothing exists ONCE IT GOES OUTSIDE THE ISSUE IN FOCUS.

No Road! grin

So why did you lie that he said Something which he didn’t in the first place? What was the motive for lying?
You were the one that lied and went outside the issue, why did you lie in the first place? If you didn’t lie we all won’t be outside of the issue, your lies brought us here.

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

So why did you lie that he said Something which he didn’t in the first place?

Ehen! I did not even look before, That desperate? grin

That you had to travel, all the way to another time another thread, another war between me and Satan here just so you could lick his anus? grin

Wow! THAT DESPERATE! grin

Certainly, I severed one of Satan's arteries somewhere. grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Boy! I definitely cut Satan's artery! grin

See Attack! see Complainings! See wailings! grin

Even when i was silent and resting in my place. grin

E definitely Pain Satan and his children well well! cheesy
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ehen! I did not even look before, That desperate? grin

That you had to travel, all the way to another time another thread, another war between me and Satan here just so you could lick his anus? grin

Wow! THAT DESPERATE! grin

Certainly, I severed one of Satan's arteries somewhere. grin

So why did you lie shamelessly?
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

So why did you lie shamelessly?

No Road! grin

WOW! YOU JUST REGISTERED A SHINY NEW MONIKA JUST FOR ATTACKING ME? grin

This is definitely an old enemy who.has lost several times and a professional Monika opener who is also young. grin

First suspect, Workch! grin

Son, even with a million monikers, "There shall be no valid argument against The Truth!" grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No Road! grin

WOW! YOU JUST REGISTERED A SHINY NEW MONIKA JUST FOR ATTACKING ME? grin

This is definitely an old enemy who.has lost several times and a professional Monika opener who is also young. grin

First suspect, Workch! grin

Son, even with a million monikers, "There shall be no valid argument against The Truth!" grin

Why did you lie shamelessly? Why did you say someone say something yet they didn’t?
Keep beating around the bush it literally shows how shameless you are as a liar.

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

Why did you lie shamelessly? Why did you say someone say something yet they didn’t?
Keep beating around the bush it literally shows how shameless you are as a liar.

grin Res Judicata! grin

No Road! grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Res Judicata! grin

No Road! grin

Shameless liar!

No integrity!

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maynman:

Shameless liar!

No integrity!

Baby satan stuck in repeat mode! grin
Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Maynman: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Baby satan stuck in repeat mode! grin

Coming from a shameless liar with no integrity , the irony.

1 Like

Re: True Origin Of Law- Hidden Truth! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Obviously, Satan and his children find the Exposure of the True Origin of Law vs. Origin of the Lie called "Legal", extremely Pain Full, so it is fine for this thread to come out and come up once again. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. / ......................... / How Dogged Are Seventh Day Adventist Members??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.