Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? (78172 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Fadafada231(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rinoxy:

I love your submission on the Hisense tv. Advise me if going for the Hisense 43 inch LED TV is a good move?

Hisense is the bomb now. This latest version is far more superior than both Samsung and LG. I mean U6g, U7g and U8g. Lg and Samsung are just living in past glory

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Fadafada231(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Randal:
I was wondering if nobody knows Hisense. I bought a 55" in 2017 and bought a 75" in May this year.
All are smart TVs and very great.

Hi what model of 75" did you buy?
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Rinoxy: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fadafada231:

Hisense is the bomb now. This latest version is far more superior than both Samsung and LG. I mean U6g, U7g and U8g. Lg and Samsung are just living in past glory
Interesting. I'm getting one by the weekend by GOD'S grace.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Rinoxy: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Guys, there's something unusual I noticed again yesterday at the electronics shop.
I tested side by side skyrun, Hisense and Samsung 43 inch TVs and noticed the picture quality on the skyrun TV was better than the rest. The guy said na name wey skyrun no get reach the others na im make the price low; low popularity.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Psady(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Rinoxy:
Guys, there's something unusual I noticed again yesterday at the electronics shop.
I tested side by side skyrun, Hisense and Samsung 43 inch TVs and noticed the picture quality on the skyrun TV was better than the rest. The guy said na name wey skyrun no get reach the others na im make the price low; low popularity.
its better u go for a TV that has spare parts available in the market than buying a brand that's less popular. Samsung and hisense are popular products.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Rinoxy: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Psady:
its better u go for a TV that has spare parts available in the market than buying a brand that's less popular. Samsung and hisense are popular products.
Thanks for this insight.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Kamsi04: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
I want to buy samsung tv,55 inches AU8000. Are there any cons to it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.