Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,526,620 members, 5,784,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020 at 06:56 AM

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? (61404 Views)

#bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate / Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by lonelydora: 6:06pm On Jul 31
Buy any brand of TV and buy TV guard to safe guard it.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Andrew13: 6:06pm On Jul 31
Lg
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31
ok
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Deicide: 6:06pm On Jul 31
Panasonic

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Funkybabee(f): 6:06pm On Jul 31
LG is cool
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by AccessME(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31
Hisense

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by martyns303(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31
Hisense

4 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by UDUJ(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31
Andyblaze:
I've gotten one particular brands which is touted to be the most durable products over and over again but I don't know why they keep getting "burnt" after a year or two... So I wanna know, between LG, Samsung, etc which is the the most advisable to go for

If price is not a consideration then go for Samsung TVs. Though they are more expensive than LG and the rest but they are the best out there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by KrazyDave16(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31
LG hands down. Samsung is good but LG TVs have the best displays out there.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Dpaulie: 6:07pm On Jul 31
Samsung, using it since 2014, just upgrade to smart LG, can’t speak for LG yet, but Samsung anytime any day

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Queenlovely(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31
Nokia
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by milehigh06(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31
Quick question...are there ROKU tvs in Nigeria?
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by joek(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31
TCL. It doesn't give me headache; perfect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by fruqy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31
Buy Philips Smart TV. Philips 55PUS6401/12. Thank me later

6 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Xano(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31
Andyblaze:
I've gotten one particular brands which is touted to be the most durable products over and over again but I don't know why they keep getting "burnt" after a year or two... So I wanna know, between LG, Samsung, etc which is the the most advisable to go for

I suggest Samsung.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Joecristiano7: 6:09pm On Jul 31
Omooba77:

Hisense......
seconded
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by MrSensor(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31
Nothing can beat Sony and then LG follow by Samsung.

8 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Kenmatt(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31
I am the third person to tell you this and after now, this thread should get shot!

TV gaurd is the answer!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Israelidoctore(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31
Samsung!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31
lonelydora:
Buy any brand of TV and buy TV guard to safe guard it.
how much is TV guard

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31
Samsung is best though expensive. Lg. Is good for low income/budget

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Kemimarch16(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31
Samsung
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by chukwuibuipob: 6:10pm On Jul 31
Krasid:
LG
u go FEAR ALABA boys and FAKE LG

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Sancs(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31
Andyblaze:
Hisense because they have not started making the clones unlike LG and Samsung
Though LG and Samsung are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Owned: 6:11pm On Jul 31
L G

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by crafteck(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31
Your question no make sense answers sef dey incoherent...... Do you mean plasma or flat screen tv

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by bigpicture001: 6:12pm On Jul 31
martyns303:
Hisense

Poverty crew spotted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by hexenbiest: 6:12pm On Jul 31
Andyblaze:

I'll pick an LG over a Samsung anyday anytime, though Hisense, Polystar, and Synix are durable TV's.

Meanwhile kindly checkout the link below for the right financial solutions tailored for your needs.

4 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by ddjay: 6:12pm On Jul 31
sofiscatedmoron:
Infinix tv
Your friends will soon come here and mention tecno tv and itel tv, note 7 tv and camon air tv... mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Abuja12345: 6:12pm On Jul 31
TCL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos Of BBNaija’s Lucy Selling Plantain / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.