Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Make 100k & Above By Preventing Online Fraud!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 100k & Above By Preventing Online Fraud!!! (181 Views)

Build Passive Income By Preventing Online Fraud!!! / Build Passive Income By Preventing Online Fraud!!! / Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 100k & Above By Preventing Online Fraud!!! by Gentlelion1456: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
� *Do you also hate online & offline fraud?*

�If Yes, then you can take our free course on how to become our partner in preventing scams through the use of ANTI-FRAUD E-wallet Payment System.

�No Selling of Products.

� Understand our business model via videos, questions & answers.

� You work from any location and at your own convenience.

� Your stake and revenues are protected through a legal binding.

� You generate a long term revenues which you can also pass to your next of Kin.

� And many more...

✅ Certificate of Completion/Participation for every attendee (Free).

✅ *Legal Agreement*

✅ To book your slot, join the WhatsApp group. On successful completion of course, and obtaining legal agreement, your slot is secured.

https:///GVFzY8lNtt9HvW66ZJAfm3

Thanks.

Re: Make 100k & Above By Preventing Online Fraud!!! by Zubydo: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gentlelion1456:
� *Do you also hate online & offline fraud?*

�If Yes, then you can take our free course on how to become our partner in preventing scams through the use of ANTI-FRAUD E-wallet Payment System.

�No Selling of Products.

� Understand our business model via videos, questions & answers.

� You work from any location and at your own convenience.

� Your stake and revenues are protected through a legal binding.

� You generate a long term revenues which you can also pass to your next of Kin.

� And many more...

✅ Certificate of Completion/Participation for every attendee (Free).

✅ *Legal Agreement*

✅ To book your slot, join the WhatsApp group. On successful completion of course, and obtaining legal agreement, your slot is secured.

https:///GVFzY8lNtt9HvW66ZJAfm3

Thanks.

I would love to take your online course. Your WhatsApp group isn't working. How can i contact you, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bags Of Nigeria Rice At Cheaper Price / Reason Why You Should Go For Nord Vpn / Logo For 1000naira Only - First 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.