Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos (63176 Views)

Why Do African Brothers Abroad Discourage Others From Moving Abroad Too? / What Are The Cons Of Moving Abroad? / 'I Discovered The Meaning Of Iberiberism At Owerri Airport' - Man Reveals.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
na babe nau.babes always love to flaunt cheesy.well she is attractive cheesy.if u have it then flaunt it cheesy.i would have only bashed if to say she wowor then come dey flaunt cheesy.
Abi you like the babe ne?
Lefulefu talk true. Honestly she can't go wrong with you. You are a correct chap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Randy91:

Talking about beauty, She should wipe offf the heavy makeup, then we can continuegringrin
hahaha cheesy abeg no kee me with laugh oo cheesy
anyway its good when we see naija ladies traveling overseas with an intention to study or work unlike those ones whose only hope on travelling depend on marrying one 78 yr old man from america who will now carry them and enslave them over there.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by bigdammyj: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
You have done well
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by crazycrypto710: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
Yea nice tips... That's you in the photos abi
no it's not her, it's PJ mask grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Camera Filtered fresh laps shey. grin
If na husband she dey find for this forum she don enter one chance. She will sift long and hard through those DMs to find anything tangible grin
ehn did u see filtered laps shocked shocked shocked
are u sure the pics are filtered? sad?
her complexion looks cool as well oo
anyway just judging the pics the way i see it sha cheesy
and yea if na husband she dey find for here as u say na one chance e go end grin
like that girl who said she sponsored one guy overseas she met on nl and the guy dumped her wen he arrived.dont know if the story is true but the thread was hilarious cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Abi you like the babe ne?
Lefulefu talk true. Honestly she can't go wrong with you. You are a correct chap
no no no no no i am just complimenting her cheesy
i no wan date cheesy
u know me nau
i no dey do long distance dating cheesy
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
Well that number 4 about accomodation these foreign schools dem get officers in charge of accomodation.wen dem don give u d admission thats the time u start talking to the accomodation officer via email.if the school has hostel or not it is thru him or her u will know.if the school has a hostel then no problem.most of their hostel it is two in a room with each student having his own wardrobe and study table.My mom"s colleague who used to work with her that one is now in CZECH republic doing his Phd.When the guy arrived in his school he was given a hostel and provided with a laptop.Two to a room and the room was very spacious.Its not like our nigerian hostels that look like poultry or pig farms.

Hahahahahahahahah

Lmao
Lolz @Poultry pig

Guy, abeg ooooo...Leave Naija matter, since I stopped opening news about bad happenings in Naija, it has been helping my mental Sanitycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Randy91:

Hahahahahahahahah

Lmao
Lolz @Poultry pig

Guy, abeg ooooo...Leave Naija matter, since I stopped opening news about bad happenings in Naija, it has been helping my mental Sanitycheesycheesy
typical nigerian university hostel cheesy
500 ppl inside one small windowless room grin
worse than kirikiri prison grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Laykonyde(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
No na Hush puppy dey the photos

Lwkmd!
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
lefulefu:
typical nigerian university hostel cheesy
500 ppl inside one small windowless room grin
worse than kirikiri prison grin

I just pity the youths...

Make them sit down dey Watch BBN while the govt can't even provide them with basic fundamental benefits...

I just dey HAPPY say EURO dey increasecheesycheesy

At least, d money I came in Europe has an extra 3M value as of todaycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Randy91:

I just pity the youths...

Make them sit down dey Watch BBN while the govt can't even provide them with basic fundamental benefits...

I just dey HAPPY say EURO dey increasecheesycheesy

At least, d money I came in Europe has an extra 3M value as of todaycheesycheesycheesy
thats why govt is encourage more bbn shows to distract the youths cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by womenareapes: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Randy91:

Una never see anythingcheesy

I live in same Europe and I can categorically give you facts!!!

One thing I don't do here is to associate with any Naija babe... Anyone that crosses Muritala Airport becomes Aggressively irritating with an Egoistic Charactergringrin

I remember the first Naija church I went in Europe, I met a Naija lady always coming to church with a white guy... Accidentally, I entered a TRAM one time and boom see this same gal with this white guy among his white friends...They just Ignored the bitchgringrin..

Today, the guy don chop the gal and has stopped coming to churchgringrin

Now, two guys in the church of which one of them is my Close friend don also chop d gal, take off with the speed of lightcheesy cheesy

Don't take this Naija bitches here in "obodo oyibo" serious...

Though few(1%) stand out and among these few Naija ladies that stand out WERE BORN ABROAD and don't need KPALI to remain ABROAD, so they always come back Naija to pick a hubbycheesycheesy

But you see ALL these ones that jappa in the name of studies, my brother forgetcheesycheesy
lol! during my days before I came back! I avoided Naija ladies like disease!

once you are in that land, you won't find Naija women especially black women attractive.
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Investnow2017: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lifeofgabbyz:
Thank you.
Thanks for the lengthy write up. I notice you were silent on their social life and especially security. What do you have to say in this regard? Will appreciate your gist on this please.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by oebakare: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gossiplover:
lol. Read the message and leave the messenger. Nice details btw.

lalasticlala, justwise. This is very informative.

But the messenger had been all up in our faces...
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by PANDA2: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Money is d key. Is too expensive

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
crazycrypto710:
no it's not her, it's PJ mask grin
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by MTAIYEM: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
OP, if you marry me I don't need the tips.

Make I hustle ooo
thanks all the way....
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
womenareapes:
lol! during my days before I came back! I avoided Naija ladies like disease!

once you are in that land, you won't find Naija women especially black women attractive.

For your "mental Sanity and to focus" on what brought you there...

You really need to...

So far, I have dated "two white ladies" very interesting personalities they got...

The truth about Dem white Ladies, very intellectual conversation and Honest..AND they ALSO LOVE FUVK, so if you can't handle these three things, please don't go that linecheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Elsiedaniels(f): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Here1
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Investnow2017: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Yankee101:
Additionally

Don't get carried away by the social life and forget morality/worship. It's very easy to forget God in developed countries because everything seems to work (until COVID-19, or something terrible happens then everyone runs back to God and the places of worship are full again)
Oh dear, very true. More reason those living in Nigeria should see and appreciate this advantage because in Nigeria you have to be close to God every minute to survive all the glaring odds, too innumerable to recount here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by SaintBeehot(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Lifeofgabbyz:
Thank you.
Are you married cool
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Dayoebe(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2020
I know say one day one day, I go japa from this hellhole.
When am gone, I will never look back.

To hell with satan and his cohorts

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by womenareapes: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Investnow2017:

Oh dear, very true. More reason those living in Nigeria should see and appreciate this advantage because in Nigeria you have to be close to God every minute to survive all the glaring odds, too innumerable to recount here cheesy
so is it only in Nigeria you have to be close to God every minute to survive? undecided

when I see comments like this, I really feel sad not because of the lack of exposure you have but the mentality you people display!

most of what she talked about are alter useless! she make no sense in some of her comments! undecided

only people who have really traveled will understand what I'm talking about.

pls your best assets is your mentality! try and work on it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Penboy: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Why do females wear anklet?
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by stayclearofme: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2020
This girl make sense Sha! She go sweet to fk. tongue
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by bezimo(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Except you are on scholarship...Having been there..I Would say the 1,2,3 points should be your utmost criteria in deciding..particularly 2 and 3..the others are secondary
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Investnow2017: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2020
womenareapes:
so is it only in Nigeria you have to be close to God every minute to survive? undecided

when I see comments like this, I really feel sad not because of the lack of exposure you have but the mentality you people display!

most of what she talked about are alter useless! she make no sense in some of her comments! undecided

I choose to ignore you. But do something about your moniker WOMEN ARE NOT APES.
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Amotekun777: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2020
sakanifemi123:
ok, nice meet you, can we be friend

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Amotekun777: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Got more than 100 unanswered pm, so calm down.

**Cough** **Cough** angry

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Lifeofgabbyz: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Hello, my school is in limerick ireland. The tuition fee depends on your course of study. My budget was vast because i had more than one school in mind. Yes they grant scholarships and this information can be found on the schools website or any school of your choice website.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi. Where is your school? How much is the tuition fees for an undergraduate? What was your budget like? Do they grant scholarships?

By the way, you have fresh, thick and yummy thighs. tongue
Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 01, 2020
womenareapes:

SECONDEDgringrin

She just displayed her Asset instead of her "intellect"

Very pathetic!!!..Even thinking she is getting a western Education which I am guessing to be a "Masters" beats my imagination that she has not grown pass "The Naija Ladies mentality" that display of ASSET can get you "subscribers/bidders" to anything

Posting ALL pictures here like it was a photoshootgringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos by OneMillionBoys(m): 1:27am On Aug 01, 2020
Lifeofgabbyz:
Thank you.
a lorra lorra people (speaking in scouse accent) say that ladies that wear chains on their legs are lesbians.
Is this true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot / Living In Ghana, My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.