Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home (30973 Views)

94 Nigerian Girls Stranded In Lebanon Return Home (video) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Rawhumper(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Easy,d are ur fellow ladies undecided angry

quote author=SexytorresE post=92303574]Did u tell Buhari when u were going there ?[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by freshkpomo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

Avoid any Country that have anything to do with Arab 70-90% ISLAM.

There are Atheist Arabs, Christian Arabs, etcetera. It's the Islamic System that subjugates Blacks especially.

Bro I used euphemism so I won't attack any religion..

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lebanon of all nations!!!... Is it that some Nigerians don't watch cable news or they are just daft??!

This is beyond desperation!!! A whole new level of obtuseness!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Ashirioluwa: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
winkmart:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some Nigerian ladies stranded in Lebanon called on the Nigerian government to assist them in coming back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8WfOzMwAgM

If you advise Nigerians not to go to this shithole country they will tagged you as enemy of progress. Better to stay in Nigeria than to travel to some of these countries
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Ashirioluwa: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nwaelohim:
You called NIGERIA a zoo took her green passport and vuum to abroad because according to you things are hard. No place like home. There are opportunities in Nigeria just that NIGERIANS are blinded by get Rich quick mentality and sowing seed for miracle. Don't worry my president will get you guys back. Prodigal children

True talk
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Bluntemperor: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
music4me:
Osahon do go oversea,me sef must go....Now U need government help to come home...Lebanon of all countries

Who and why Lebanon for Christ sake?
Seun,Lalasticala,come and see your people o.Please,arrange for me traveling visa to Benin-Republic for Salla biko!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by PervertProphet: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
freshkpomo:

Bro I used euphemism so I won't attack any religion..

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

I understand you but stating the obvious facts is in no way any attack on any religion.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Adex2442: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, do you really think that a p1mp who brings oloshos abroad will just abandon them and LOSE all the money he invested in bringing them to Lebanon, really?!?!

What did they go there for?? Why aint guys among them??

Wat if maybe their olosho business didn't go well cos it's Arab country??

Most gals has the mentality that there's alot of money in olosho in Arab world. That's why u see all of them migrating to Dubai. They know Arab men has money.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by omoyankee3(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lebanon of all countries.

Let them show their faces and list their names, so people can know who they want to help.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by nextstep(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
After abusing Nigeria that "nothing works", "this is a shithole", "there are no jobs"... shebi they've gone and found out that there are worse places to be... Now that Covid19 don dry market finish, dem dey open mouth to call on "our government". The same government they demonize day and night. And when they come back they will refuse to pay taxes.

Make dem them dey dere joh angry grin

Calling on pastors and alfas for assistance keh... ladies you are on a long thing.

Money for flight and visa to Lebanon could have started something promising here... but they refuse to listen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Kingoscar: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
YOU ALL SHALL RECEIVE HELP IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by feedthenation(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lebanon of all countries, an ethnically supercharged nation even amongst themselves, then one foreigner, a black foreigner and a woman in Lebanon. There is only one option for them to survive
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adex2442:

What did they go there for?? Why aint guys among them??

Wat if maybe their olosho business didn't go well cos it's Arab country??

Most gals has the mentality that there's alot of money in olosho in Arab world. That's why u see all of them migrating to Dubai. They know Arab men has money.

househelp biz na... havent you read lately about all the househelp that were sold online by their ogas?!?!? one just returned from that god forsaken place a few weeks ago. here read:

https://www.nairaland.com/5985786/temitope-arowolo-lebanon-hell-dont
https://www.nairaland.com/5974107/trafficked-nigerian-ladies-sold-lebanon
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Mcfi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dagger79:
Hmmm... They want to come down to another hell

From the look of things i think this hell is better than that hell.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Mcfi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so many want to find their eldorado, but sadly, many end up in the above NONSENSE in some god forsaken country. Lebanon?!?!? why not Afghanistan too...?!

Funny enough you will find Nigerians in Afghanistan

Nigerians ehn!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mcfi:
Funny enough you will find Nigerians in Afghanistan

Nigerians ehn!

very true... unfortunately.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by tiredoflife(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
They are always stranded
Even in nigeria
Smh
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Adex2442: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

househelp biz na... havent you read lately about all the househelp that were sold online by their ogas?!?!? one just returned from that god forsaken place a few weeks ago. here read:

https://www.nairaland.com/5985786/temitope-arowolo-lebanon-hell-dont
https://www.nairaland.com/5974107/trafficked-nigerian-ladies-sold-lebanon

House help? So our slay queen leaves Niger to go do house help somewhere else.

Tanks for the link
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Adex2442:

House help? So our slay queen leaves Niger to go do house help somewhere else.
Tanks for the link

Lebanon has a 450USD minimum salary... thats way more than Nigeria, therefore i understand why many would want to go and work there (even illegally)
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by planetx: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
I just don't understand Africans that go to countries like Lebanon, India etc in search of greener pastures. Just look at the number of their own citizens living in Africa that should tell you something before being deceived into going to this countries to look for non existent green pastures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by chaloskyx: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
you left Nigeria to Lebanon illegally for greener pastures because of greed and you felt you were better off abroad than in Nigeria as you lay your bed so you lie on it. Nigerian government does not listen to its people in Nigeria its in Lebanon they would now listen to you OYO the only way to get back is if Lebanon decides to deport you if not you are on your own
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by SexytorresE(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Tag where I said they aren’t . grin
Rawhumper:
Easy,d are ur fellow ladies undecided angry

quote author=SexytorresE post=92303574]Did u tell Buhari when u were going there ?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Rawhumper(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol...howdy dear?

SexytorresE:
Tag where I said they aren’t . grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Oria1999: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2020
simigold:
How come you ladies didn't mention Obaseki and Oshiomole? That's unfair. You didn't mention PDP too
Why will they mentioned them ? They are from Ondo State
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by SexytorresE(f): 3:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Rawhumper:
Lol...howdy dear? grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by mechanics(m): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Hmmmmm, now they have learnt their lesson, Some of them might have tangible jobs before they left but because of greed and lack of contentment, they decided to leave.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by slysteel: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2020
winkmart:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some Nigerian ladies stranded in Lebanon called on the Nigerian government to assist them in coming back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8WfOzMwAgM
In the name of going abroad you Nigerians just go anywhere you see,even to lebanon when lebanese people are in nigeria as refugees?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Rawhumper(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Holla, hope u slept well.
I sent u me messg on the gmail u gave but it bounced back.

Happy new month and the best of it

[quote author=SexytorresE post=92321939][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home by Rawhumper(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2020

[quote author=SexytorresE post=92321939][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Takes Over Arik Airline - Vanguard / 31 Roads In Lagos And The Famous Nigerians They Were Named After / Mother And Son Die In Road Crash In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.