Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Laptop Charger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laptop Charger (263 Views)

Father Wipe His 5 Yr Old Son With Phone Charger Cord On His Back (video /pix) / Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja / Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Charger by Albagubraa: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
I don't know where to post this but please am not here to scam anyone but only here to seek for help as I'm trying to learn how to be productive by learning some IT stuff like how to code but my laptop charger got spoilt I think maybe d light was so strong.Pls any kind fellow should assist me with 4k or anything u can afford as I'm on hold pls so get a charger. I'm sorry if I violate any rule here.

Re: Laptop Charger by 2cribz: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Poor yahoo boy. Sell your lapy buy charger na. Bastard scammer
Re: Laptop Charger by Albagubraa: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
2cribz:
I knew somehow somehow a person will insult me haba bros but y calling me bastard na.?
Re: Laptop Charger by Nezzjnr: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
2cribz:
No offense though

But your statement sounds so stupid

If he sells his laptop... What then is the use of charger to him

If you can't help... Just ignore
Re: Laptop Charger by Albagubraa: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

No offense though

But your statement sounds so stupid

If he sells his laptop... What then is the use of charger to him

If you can't help... Just ignore
Truly I wouldn't have asked 4 help here because I do see d insults are too much here,if only thieves didn't broke into our house and stole my mam over 80k
Re: Laptop Charger by segebobo: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Check the fuse in the plug
I once encountered a similar issue where the charger was no longer working only to realise the issue was just the fuse which is cheaper to fix.
Re: Laptop Charger by Albagubraa: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2020
segebobo:
Check the fuse in the plug
I once encountered a similar issue where the charger was no longer working only to realise the issue was just the fuse which is cheaper to fix.
I've tried day but not working,I try using someone's charger and d laptop was charging.

(1) (Reply)

How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed / Please What Is The Meaning Of Suspended Sentence. / Video: People Injured, Cars Destroyed As Apc, Pdp Supporters Clash In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.